Jealousy .

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

@SMprojectgirl: YEAAAH, i wanna shop with the maknaes :' ) get cheap stuff, haha! :D and yeaah, L.Joe, tell ______ your feelings already! >D

@cherry-cutie1: LMAAAOO, really? that's cuteee, haha. xDD but noooppeee, it's not Heechul!

@babyangelmaria430 (1): Kekekeke, maaayybeeee~ ;)

@babyangelmaria430 (2): YUUPP, it's an idol xDDD

@LollipopGirl01: Kekekeke, i will~ but he's not revealed in this chappie~ :D

@IceCreamLover: IKR, L.JOE = HOTTIE~ <333 and nopeeee, it's not Key~ x)

@midorix3: LOLOL, really? i would just answer it there, haha xD yup, you'll find out who it is lateeeerr~ LOL RICKY AND HIS MILK xDDD yupyup, Ricky and Chunji planned this whole thing! :D

@nikkixbobeenie: Kekekekeke, maaaaybeeee. xDD

@minibunneh: Aha, thank yooouu! <33 and maybe, it'll be revealed sooonn x) YEEE, CUTIE L.JOE! <3

@Hiyori: IKRR, he's so jealous xD

@Turtle-Mei: I LOVE BBQ TOO! ^3^ NAAWW, it's not L, keke! nice try thouggghh. xD HAHA, shopping with the maknaes must be super duper awesome! :D and Yupyup, you just can't lie to an assassin boss, they know everythinggg! and yup! Cliffys! <3

@otakuKH30: KEKE, he will be revealed in the next or next next chappp, haha xD

@RainaLara31: Yup, cute jealous L.JOEEE~ <33

@nehakpoplover: AWE, you're okay now, right? :' ) YUP, the maknaes are always cute~ <3 CHUNJOE! HAHA, CHUNJI'S WINK! and in Supa Luv too! :D LOL, the person on the phone is very mysterious indeed~

@joanna_MAgic: haha! BEAST song! <33

 

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS, You guys are so awesome! <33 Love yooou! ^3^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next day~

Your POV

Why didn't L.Joe text me last night? We always have late night conversations... I pouted as I stared at the screen of my phone. Whatever, maybe he slept early?

I walked downstairs at 6 am. The boys had a lot to do today, so we had to leave at 6:30. "Good morning everyone!" I smiled brightly.

"Goos morning ________-ah!" everyone chorused, except L.Joe, who seemed suddenly very facinated by his bowl of cereal.

"Did everyone sleep well? We're gonna have a super long day you know!" I reminded them.

"Yup, we did! What about you, _______?" Ricky asked.

"Good~" I lied. Truthfully, I was up half the night wondering why L.Joe didn't text me.

I walked over to L.Joe, who was still playing with his cereal. Why is he so... Moody today? Is he mad at me?!

 


3rd Person POV

"Good morning Byunghun oppa!" you went up to him and smiled like a sunflower.

He looked up from his food for one second, saw your smiling face, and snapped his head down again immediately, blushing.

"M-Morning." L.Joe mumbled.

You pouted. "Byunghun oppppppaaaaaa~ why're you being so quiet~ ?" you used your aegyo that no one could resist.

He immediately softened under your spell. "I-I'm just tired." he lied.

"Is that why you didn't text me last night? What happened to our late night conversations, huh? I waited until 3 am!" you pouted even more, if that was even possible.

L.Joe immediately felt extremely guilty. "Awe, I'm sorry _______-ah... I was really tired yesterday."

"LIAR! YOU WERE STILL TOSSING AND TURNING AT 3am!" Chunji shouted from the other side of the room.

L.Joe blushed. "YAH! I WAS tired! I just couldn't fall asleep!"

"Was something bothering you...?" you asked, worried. Then it hit you. 'wait. Why do I care so much? Who cares if he's moody? Why am I trying to cheer him up? Dammit, what's wrong with me?!'

"Yes." he admitted, looking away from your eyes.

You pushed away your unwanted thoughts and continued worrying about L.Joe. "What is it? You know you can tell me anything, oppa..." you smiled and hugged him.

L.Joe's heart thumped wildly. 'Yah... Why do I feel like I'm gonna get a heart attack just from a mere hug...?'

The rest of Teen Top were all secretly eavesdropping, pretending to put stuff in their bags that they are gonna need for the day. "Awe, cute~" Chunji whispered to CAP and he nodded.

"..." L.Joe bit his lip.

"Come on Byunghun oppppppaaaaaa~" you pinched his cheeks gently, giggling.

"Was the guy on the phone with you yesterday your boyfriend?!" L.Joe blurted out.

All of Teen Top were shocked at L.Joe's sudden outburst. They all turned to look at you.

You blinked innocently. "Uh... No?"

L.Joe breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Oh. Okay. Just curious."

"Er... Okay?" you raised an eyebrow. 'what was that? Such a weird question...' "Are you still moody?"

"Nope! Byunghun oppa's totally back to normal~" L.Joe smiled.

"He's so jealous~" Changjo whispered to Ricky.

"Totally." Ricky giggled.



Suddenly, CAP's phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?"

"CAP! it's the manager! Tell ________-ah that I'm not going to come to your MV shoot! I'm sure she can handle it!" the manager said in a rush.

"But-"

"Bye Minsoo!"

Beep... Beep... Beep...



CAP had a 'WTF WAS THAT' face, and everyone turned to look at him.

"What happened hyung...?" L.Joe asked.

"Manager hyung said he's not gonna come to our MV shoot..." CAP grumbled.

"WHAT?!" Chunji shouted in disbelief.

"He said ________ can handle it." CAP muttered, ashamed at their manager.

"Wow, manager hyung would ditch us like that?!" Ricky scoffed. "Whatever, I like _______ better anyways!" Ricky smiled and hugged you.

"Aweee, Ricky~ you're so cute when you're in aegyo mode~" You giggled and ruffled his hair.

"Me too!" Changjo pouted, and pushed Ricky away to hug you.

"YAH! CHOI JONGHYUN! I'm your hyung! You can't just push me like that!" Ricky fumed.

"Yes I can." Changjo stuck his tongue out. "You seem younger than me anyways."

"Yah! Let go of __________! She's mine!" Ricky grabbed my arm, and pulled me towards him.

"NO! She's mine!" Changjo shouted back.

"MINE!" "NO! MINE!"

You just stood their awkwardly, getting pulled from left to right. You didn't know what to do, but you smiled at how cute the boys were, fighting over you.

"YAH." L.Joe bonked them both on the head with his fists, which made the boys let go of you and yelp.

"Ouch! Hyung!" Ricky whined. "L.Joe Hyung! That hurt!" Changjo added.

"_______'s MINE, got it? Now stop pulling on her, you're hurting the poor girl." He turned to look at you. "Sorry bout that, _________-ah, the maknaes are very possesive at times~" he explained, chuckling.

Your faced flushed. '_________'s MINE.' those words of L.Joe kept replaying inside your mind. 'I didn't get this feeling when Ricky and Changjo said the same thing... Why L.Joe...?'

"________-ah, you okay? Your face is all red..." Changjo asked worriedly.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah I'm fine." you smiled faintly. Suddenly, you got a text from the manager.

From: weirdo manager
To: ___________~!

______-ah! I already told CAP that I'm not gonna come today, but the boss gave you their schedules, right? Those are schedules for the next 2 months! Have fuuuunn~


You stared at the text blankly. 'WTF is wrong with this manager?! Doesn't he wanna keep his job?!' you sighed, and swung your bag over your shoulder. Good thing you already had the schedules in there. "Let's go guys! We have a long day ahead of us!" you laughed, and they followed.

"YAAAAYY! New hairstyles!" Niel cheered.

"Dude, I love our new song, it's GREAT. no joke." Chunji boasted.

"Did we practice enough?" Ricky bit his lip.

"Of course we did!" CAP smacked Ricky on the back of the head.

"We practiced non stop man!" L.Joe agreed.

"Cant you guys just show me the dance or a little part of the song?" you pouted, feeling left out.

"Dont worry, you'll see during the MV shoot!" Changjo laughed.

Outside, there were 2 vans waiting for us. "Okay... Since there are 7 people here... 3 in one car and 4 in the other." You ordered.

"Yup. Okay, ________, L.Joe, Chunji, and Ricky in one car, me, Niel, and changjo in the other. Now hurry up! We're going to be late! It's a 2 hour drive!" Cap clapped his hands together.

Everyone followed his orders and got into the vans. In the van you were in, Chunji and Ricky sat in the very back, you and L.Joe were in the middle seats, and the driver was in the front seat, obviously. xD

You could hear Ricky and Chunji whispering in the back, but you were too tired to care. You took your phone out, and saw one new message.

From: OPPPAAAAA~ <3
To: My baby girl. <3

Baby girl! When can I visit yooouuuu.... D:


You poked L.Joe gently. "Byunghun oppa, when do we have a day off?"

L.Joe shrugged. "Im not sure... But i think it's this weekend. Ask Chunji."

You turned around. "Chunji oppa~ when do we have a day off?"

"CAP hyung said it was Sunday..." Chunji told you.

"What day is it today?" You asked.

"Wednesday. We're gonna take the whole day today till Saturday to film the MV." Chunji explained.

"Oh, okay. Thanks oppa." You smiled, and turned back around.

You replied your oppa quickly.

From: My baby girl. <3
To: OPPPAAAAA~ <3

Oppa~! Teen Top told me that we had a day off this Sundaaaaayyy~


From: OPPPAAAAA~ <3
To: My baby girl. <3

SERIOUSLY?! YES! I have a day off Sunday too! Imma come visit you, mkay?


From: My baby girl. <3
To: OPPPAAAAA~ <3

Okay oppa~ are you coming alone?


From: OPPPAAAAA~ <3
To: My baby girl. <3

Yeah, probably. Don't wanna freak Teen Top out, right? x)


From: My baby girl. <3
To: OPPPAAAAA~ <3

Okaaayy. When are you coming?


From: OPPPAAAAA~ <3
To: My baby girl. <3

Like, 2pm? The hottest time of the day? ;)
(A/N: LOL, do you guys get it? xD)

From: My baby girl. <3
To: OPPPAAAAA~ <3

Aha, cute joke oppa~ okaaaaaaayyy! 2PM it is! o3o


From: OPPPAAAAA~ <3
To: My baby girl. <3

Mhm, love ya~ <3


From: My baby girl. <3
To: OPPPAAAAA~ <3

Love you too oppa~ <3


"Watcha doingg?" L.Joe peeked over my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm texting someone. My oppa. The guy you were wondering about." you smiled.

L.Joe flinched. "Oh. That's great."

"Stop being so jealous, hyung!" Ricky yelled, not looking up from his PSP.

"YAH! I'M NOT!" L.Joe flushed. You giggled. "Anyways, that guy is gonna come to Teen Top's dorm on Sunday!"

"Whaaatt? I wanted to go shopping that day..." Chunji pouted.

"We can go another day... I haven't seen oppa in so long... I miss him a lot. And I'm sure you guys would love him too." I smiled.

"Really? Who is he?" Ricky yelled from the back.

"Not telling~ you'll find out on Sunday."

 


~At the Salon~

"YAYAYAYAY~! New haircuts!" Changjo cheered.

"Okay, um, here are all the haircuts the manager wants you guys to get." you took out a piece of paper, and showed them the designs.

"Woah. Byunghun oppa. You needa get poodle hair!" you exclaimed in surprise.

"AHAHAHAHAHA, REALLY?!" Chunji burst out laughing.

"Aiiiiissshh, whatever, let's just get this over with." L.Joe ran his fingers through his hair, and sighed.



~At the MV set~

"Hey, isn't this the place where U-KISS filmed 0330?" I gasped in surprise.

"Certainly looks like it." Ricky's jaw dropped.

"Oh! Teen Top! You're here! Hey, i'm the PD!" a man came over and greeted us. "And you must be ________! Nice to meet you!" he shook my hand.

"You too." You smiled.

"Anyways, meet the noona that's going to be in the MV! Park Si Yeon!" the manager cheered, and a sophisticated looking woman walked out of the shadows.

"Nice to meet you, Teen Top! Wow, you guys are do young!" Si Yeon gushed. "You must be _______! Hi!" she hugged you tightly. "PD! Why am I here when you have _______?! She can be in the MV! She's so pretty!" she yelled at the PD.

"Well... I'm not a noona..." you scratched your head.

Si Yeon blinked a few times. "What?"

"I'm younger than Teen Top. Even Ricky and Changjo." you shrugged.

"Youre kidding me right?" Si Yeon gasped in disbelief.

"Nope."

"WOOOOW! NO WONDER YOURE SO CUTE! Still young and fresh! But damn, I thought you were older! You're so pretty and mature!" Si Yeon giggled.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." You laughed.

"Ladies, can we please film now?" the PD tapped his foot.

You and Park Si Yeon glared at him. "Do NOT. I repeat. Do NOT. Interrupt women when they are chatting." Si Yeon scolded.

"S-Sorry Si Yeon-sshi." the PD stuttered, embarrased. "P-Please talk all you want during break time."

"Kay, talk to you later ________-ah!" Si Yeon winked, and walked towards Teen Top, who was going over the choreography again with the PD.

"Woah, are we going to a club?!" Changjo shouted from the middle of nowhere.

"Uh, no. You guys are underage. So, we are gonna make you go into a FAKE club." PD rolled his eyes.

"Oh. Darn." Ricky pouted, and CAP smacked him on the head. You giggled, at seeing how playful and cute they are.

"So, let's get started?"

"YES!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAAAAY! Finally filming the MV! wonder how it's gonna goooooo~ <333

and yeaaah, the mystery guy will be revealed soon! :D

Comment and subscribe pleaseeee! xD

~U-KISS_ME~