PROLOGUE

A Game of Love at First Sight

Sunday morning. Stakeout. Coffee. Newspapers. Ah! I'm getting frustrated it's summer and it's very hot but I need to drink this incredulously hot coffee. I let out a exasperated sigh and flip the pages of the useless newspaper. My eyes roam the store in hopes of finding a certain someone. 

"Hyung, if you're planning to kill yourself with heat don't drag us into it" Kris stated boredly beside him was Tao sitting comfortably munching his muffins. I groaned in reply. 

"You can't complain, Kris-ge. He's paying." Tao said swinging the fork in the air. "Besides we're not really dying of heat since we were wise to order cold drinks unlike a certain someone who ordered coffee"

"Shut yer traps or you'll pay the bill" What am I doing? That waiter could have resigned or have moved to another job. Its been three weeks since I saw that waiter in this cafe and three weeks since I've been killing time here. 

"Do that and we'll tell Jongin about this" I groaned for the hundred time. I was wrong to trust this two. I should have not definitely told them. What came over me anyway?

"You're easy, da ge" Tao answered my unvoiced question with a grin. Kris smiled in agreement. I groaned yet once again. In a seemingly timely fashion, Tao's phone rang loud enough to add another annoyance to me. This two are really going to get it anytime soon. Tao easily fished his phone from his pocket. 

"Ni hao?" Tao answered his phone. "Yes. Kris-ge, and Luhan-ge. We are at Snowflakes Coffee Shop. Ah, really? Okay! We'll wait for you! Bye~"

"Who?" Kris asked curiously. I raised a brow. Tao smiled. 

"Jongin. He said he's coming with Kyungsoo-hyung" Kris lifted a brow and grinned at me. Tao continued poking his muffins with his fork. Jongin formally introduced Kyungsoo to us last week. Jongin never lets us meet his lovers since they won't last anyway but Kyungsoo seems to have tamed that rude youngster. Minutes later, Jongin arrived pulling Kyungsoo behind him. 

"It's rare to see you three in a same place behaved" Kris winked. Tao smiled. I rolled my eyes. Kyungsoo and Jongin took a seat. "Quite a coincidence though. That you chose this place"

"Luhan-hyung insisted here" Kris replied with a mischievous smirk. I glared at him. Jongin eyed at me smiling. 

"Really? Why's that? Luhan-hyung?" I really hate it when Jongin calls me hyung. It spells trouble. 

"No reasons. I just liked the atmosphere when we first visited the place" Jongin raised a brow and shrugged his shoulder. He comfortably placed an arm arounf Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo was on the phone texting someone. "What brought you here anyway?"

"We're to meet Kyungsoo's older brother. He's the owner of the place" I shrugged. Jongin peered over Kyungsoo's phone amused. "Is he really older?" Kyungsoo stared at Jongin and nodded. 

"He's just naive and out of it. That's why I worry 'bout him sometimes" I swear that was the longest line I heard from Kyungsoo's mouth. He glanced at his phone and smiled. "He says he'll be here any seconds." he seems excited. Kris and Tao seems to be interested to and I just glanced back at the newspaper. 

"Hello" A familiar cute voice greeted us. I froze. It was that same voice that took my three weeks to find. Pale round face with a warm smile and his gums showing like a little boy. I was really unable to move that moment. "I am Xiumin, the owner of the cafe and Kyungsoo's brother" He bowed politely and smiled awkwardly. 

"Baozi" Kris and Tao stated at the same time. He tilted his head in confusion. I slammed my face in my palms in reply. They chuckled. 

"You look like a chinese bun. That's what we meant. You're very cute" Kris explained earning a proud smile from Kyungsoo and an embarass chuckle from the owner.

"Xie xie" Kris and Tao looked shock. 

"My brother learned chinese during his college days" Kyungsoo explained earning a synchronized "ah" from Kris and Tao. He nodded as an affirmation.  I was controlling myself in gaping at him or else Jongin would notice. "Ah! Hyung! This is Tao and Kris from China they are Jongin's friends and this is"

"Luhan-ssi" I was shocked. He knew my name. Just that fact I am dying to jump up and down. I nodded in response. 

"How'd you know?"

"Jongin-ssi told me three weeks ago to give this gentleman a discount. He was interesting so I remembered his name" Kris and Tao stifled a laugh. Jongin meritorously chuckled. 

"So you didn't know him because he was famous? The greatest bussinessman of the millenia, Luhan? You're the best!" Tao teased while Jongin chuckled even the more. I glared at the three of them. 

"My brother is also fa-" Kyungsoo tried to reproached the three bastards but he was cut offed by his own brother who smilingly offered a menu. His smile unlike his shy, awkward, and warm smiles was tinted with agony. 

"This is an experimental menu. I was planning to release it but I can't come up with enough ideas for it so I am surveying. Would this be alright?

"Sure! We'll help you! We'll make it super awesome" Tao accepted earning yet again another smile from Xiumin. I glared at Tao who cowered. Kris patted Tao in comfort. 

"If you'll excuse me, I am needed in the kitchen it seems" I stared at his leaving back. Kyungsoo stood up.

"I'll help over there." He followed behind his brother's back after earning an approval from Jongin. Kyungsoo disappeared behind the kitchen doors. 

"So~ How was it?" Jongin asked really evilly. 

"How was what?"

"Knowing the name of the one you fell for?" Jongin's laughted roared followed by Kris and Tao. I glared at them two. 

"Had nothing to do with it" Kris washed his hands. Tao stuck his tongue. 

"The 3 gucci bags were worth it. You're expression and restlessness was really amazing"

"You were watching?"

"Of course. From your beloved's office." He pointed at the room near the cashier where everything was visible. "Xiumin-hyung is really gullible. I just told him that I am watching the reactions of customers and if he could not step out of his office for three weeks. He really did it"

"Y-Y-You!" 

"What? Can't I get a little revenge?" He laughed hard. Three weeks of agony was reduced to this humiliation. I sighed. "Ah! But, this is the first. He's a cute hyung to me and a precious one to Kyungsoo. I won't let you have him that easily!"

"Y-You're really a devil"

" for you. You fell for our hyung! A btw, he is older than you!"

"Really?" I was surprised. I keep describing him as a young boy but he was really older. Jongin nodded. Still that little devil. Just. You. Wait. Jongin.