Graduation, Beginnings and Lasts

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Graduation, Beginnings and Lasts

 

Author's POV:

 

2 years later... 

 

Taehee was tapping her fingers to the rhythm of the song playing coming from her earphones, waiting for BTS to enter her school's campus. Earlier, she had an argument with Taehyung if she wanted to be with BTS when she comes to school for graduation. We all know Taehee, she wants to be an independent woman so she said "no" to Taehyung's offer. In fact, she's 18 now, an adult, ready to face the real world. 

 

Jungkook on the other hand, graduated a week earlier than Taehee. He was awarded for being one of the top students in his class for 4 years straight, which most of the students thought as an impossible thing since Jungkook juggled between his normal life and his idol life. But he's Jeon Jungkook and he can do anything. 

 

After a short while, BTS arrived at Taehee's school. Taehee saw them walking towards her so she stood up and walked towards them. They were all smiling, happy for Taehee since she's now graduating. Jungkook greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug. To Jungkook, Taehee looked beautiful with her hair curled plus a little touch of make up to complete the look. Though Taehee was beautiful without make up. 

 

Taehee led the way to Hanlim's auditorium and found seats for BTS. They all bid goodbye to Taehee and wished her a good luck. Taehee was nervous and she didn't know why. Taehee made her way to where Bambam and Sooyeon were seated, next to their classmates. They reserved her a seat next to Sooyeon and Bambam. 

 

"You okay?" Bambam asked Taehee

"Yeah. I'm just nervous" Taehee said and smiled softly 

"Where's your boyfriend?" Sooyeon asked 

"With BTS, at the back" Taehee answered and Sooyeon nodded 

"Taehee don't look at your left side" Bambam said 

"Wha-" With that, Taehee turned her head to the left

"Great. Just great" Taehee whispered to herself

 

Sehun, is it really him? Taehee thought as she diverted her gaze from Sehun to the floor. She hadn't heard anythiing about him the past 2 years, she didn't even see him around school... She actually thought that Sehun transferred schools since she really didn't hear anything about him. Maybe he transferred to another class or maybe he took special classes... She doesn't know how to answer her own questions. 

 

The ceremony started off with the school's head administrator's speech then followed by a song performance from the students who majored in singing. Like the one in SoPA, they sung Hanlim's school hymn with voicing and tone blending. Watching her fellow students, Taehee smiled because the song somehow made her forget about her nervousness and Sehun. Taehee was proud of herself for making it this far and of course, proud of her fellow classmen as well.

 

The head administrator walked back to the center of the stage. This is it, Taehee thought. The head administrator will call on the names of the graduating students, then he will mention their achievements throughout their 4 year stay at Hanlim plus where will they be after graduation, their graduation picture will also be shown on the screen. It was mainly the reason why Taehee was nervous earlier.

 

"Here are the graduating students from 4-A" Hearing this made Taehee's heart beat faster, it's her class

"Ahn Daniel, class president. Now a member of an idol group named Teen Top"

"Ahn Heeyeon, now a member of an idol group named EXID" 

"Bo Kyunghee, now a commercial model" 

"Bhuwakul Kunpimook, a member of an idol group named GOT7"

"Choi Minah, now an illustrator for children's books"

"Choi Sooyeon, class achiever, now a model"

"Chwe, Hansol Vernon, a member of an idol group named Seventeen"

"Jeon Somi, a member of an idol group named I.O.I"

"Jung Eunji, a member of an idol group named A-Pink"

"Kim Mingyu, a member of an idol group named Seventeen"

"Kim Taehee, class achieve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter