Swimming and Jungkook

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Swimming and Jungkook

 

I fell asleep last night after a long day with Bangtan Boys, especially Jungkook. Taehyung mentioned earlier thst he's going to "bring" me with them. He literally said "Taehee, I will bring you to this beach with Bangtan Boys" I told him "Bring?" He told me "Yes. Bring. You're like my shoe" then he pointed to his shoe. Do I look like a shoe to you?

 

I'm currently playing games with my phone since my brother and his friends are still preparing. I am getting bored, I've been waiting since 9am and it's already 10 am. Yes, I know that I am impatient. I mean, wouldn't you be impatient when the fact is you are excited to see Bangtan Boys shirtless? Okay  no. What am I saying anyway?

 

"Hi Taehee" Jungkook said as he sat next to me

"Hi" I said and smiled

"I'm sorry if they're taking so long" He said snd smiled

"What's up party people!" Someone screamed like he's a DJ in a party

"Hyung! Shh~" Jungkook said

"Yeah whatever. Let's get ready to party" I looked up and saw J-Hope dancing like he's in a party

"What is going on here?" RapMon asked with the other boys with him

"Nothing. Let's go" J-Hope said and pulled RapMon with him

 

Everyone followed RapMon to their car while I was being pulled by my brother. I told him that I dislike being pulled. Jungkook was just laughing while seeing Taehyung happy while pulling me. Boys these days...

 

The seating arrangement was the same, Me being squished by Jungkook and Taehyung. Like literally squished. The car was spacious anyway but they chose to sit very close to me. As usual, they kept on singing their songs while dancing some steps. I think that someday, the car's tires would just explode because of the Boys. I wanted to sleep but I can't. I find sleeping while surrounded by 7 boys awkward.

 

"Are you sleepy?" Jungkook asked and I nodded

 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook smiled and he hugged my waist. He then let my head lie comfortably on his shoulder. I must admit, I liked this. I really did. The last thing I saw was Jungkook's smile and I fell asleep. Hours later, I felt someone tapping my nose.

 

"Taehee" I heard Jungkook's voice

"Wake up. We're here" He said as i opened my eyes

"Where's Taehyung?" i asked

"He's with the others. They were too excited so they are already swimming" he said as we went out of the car

 

Jungkook and I walked together to the changing areas. I'm going to wear this two-pieced bikini which I am very embarrased of especially around my own brother. Jungkook went inside the men's changing area then I went in the girl's changing area. I changed into my swimming wear and went out of the changing area. I looked around, sesrching for anyone with red hair and i saw him. Jungkook was leaning against the wooden railings(?) and he was shirtless, damn shirtless. I swear, If you saw him. You would faint because I nearly did.

 

"Like what you see?" Jungkook asked while chuckling

"I know you like it. Now let's go" Jungkook said and slung his arm around my shoulder

 

Jungkook and I are currently walking to where his friends are. I have no idea where they are but I trust Jungkook to lead the way. I continued walking along with Jungkook while he told me random stories about J-Hope's addiction, Jimin's snapback cap and Taehyung's 4D alien-ness. Jungkook also re-enacted some parts of his story and I admit that he looked cute while doing them.

 

"Where have you been?" Taehyung asked smirking

"Change.." I replied

"I see" He smirked again

 

I looked around and I saw 7 hot, shirtless, y, wet (because they went swimming) and handsome beings surrounding me. Okay what am I saying. Admit it Taehee, you love seeing abs to die for like Jimin's. I apologize to the minors reading this right now. I just can't control my feels right now. Their skin glistening due to the sunlight hitting their bodies.

 

"Let's go swimming now" Rap Mon said and everyone followed while I sat down on one of the beach lounge chairs and watched them

"Ya! You need to come here too" Suga said and looked at me

"I rather not to" I smiled and shook my head

"Kookie-ah! Could you do the honors?" Taehyung shouted and smirked

"Sure hyung" Jungkook replied and got out of the pool and walked closer to me

 

I stared at Jungkook as he approached me, I actually stared at his abs.. Okay no Kim Taehee. No. I have no idea what "do the honors" mean to them but I have a feeling that it is part of Taehyung's plan for today. Jungkook smiled as he approached me and unexpectedly, I smiled back. Jungkook carried me bridal style and started running to the pool.

 

"Ya! Put me down" I said and tried to get out of his arms

"Would you take no for an answer?" Jungkook asked and poked my nose

"No. Let me go" I said and he let me go gently into the pool

 

Jungkook got inside the pool and started swimming together with Bangtan. They swam their way towards me and Jungkook swam next to me, he also rested against the wall of the pool like I did.

 

"OHHH!!" Bangtan Boys screamed in unison

"WHAT?!" I asked

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehee" Jin said as pointed to me and Jungkook

"Jeon Taehee sounds great though" Taehyung said and I splashed water all over his handsome little face

"Ohh bang bang" J-Hope said as he pretended that he's holding a gun

 

Bangtan Boys left me with Jungkook again. They started a swimming race and the deal was: who ever looses, gets to treat us for dinner. Jungkook was just next to me, laughing and smiling the whole time. I didn't think that he's weird or something, instead I thought that he looked cute. He really is cute anyway. Wait what?

 

"So.." Jungkook looked at me as he fiddled with his fingers

"Hmm?" I asked him

"Can you do this?" Jungkook asked as he squirted some water using his hands. It looked like a mini fountain

"Woah!" I looked at him, amazed

"Can you?" Jungkook asked and smiled

"No.." I shook my head and he smiled

"I'll teach you. Just put your hands together like this and do like this" He demonstrated with his hands on mine

 

Jungkook's hands were soft and they were gentle. They felt weightless actually. Jungkook continued teaching me how to do the fountain thing with my hands until I finally did it right. He chuckled softly as he watched me grinning widely, proud of myself.

"You little cutie" Jungkook said and poked my cheek. I blushed unintentionally and unexpectedly.

 

What is wrong with you Kim Taehee?

 

 

"What do you want to do next?" Jungkook asked as we continued walking

"I don't know... Anything's great though" I said and smiled

"Hm.. Do you want to go swimming again?" Jungkook asked

"Not really.." I said and shook my head

 

Jungkook and I continued walking on the sand near the sea or the seashore if you want to call it that. Jungkook kept on asking me about what I wanted to do for the past 10 minutes but I couldn't think of anything fun to do. I must admit, Jungkook is type of guy that will make you feel comfortable around him and I like guys like that. Wait. What? 

 

"Do you feel cold, Taehee?" Jungkook asked

"No" I shook my head. To be very honest, I do feel cold

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked

"Yes. I'm sure" I said and smiled

"Whatever you say" Jungkook said in disbelief but he smiled

 

Jungkook and I continued walking together. I was looking around when suddenly something warm covered my body. I looked at Jungkook and he smiled. I realized that it was his jacket that was covering me. I looked at him.

 

"You're welcome, princess" Jungkook said and continued walking

 

He left me dumbfounded. I stared at the spot where Jungkook was. There it was again, the word princess was echoing inside my head repeatedly. Jungkook walked back and tapped my shoulder.

 

"Taehee?" He asked as he waved his hand infront of my face

"Kim Taehee?" He poked my cheek

"Hello?"

"Is anyone there?"

"Hm.. I guess I have no choice" With that, Jungkook picked me up and carried me

"Ya! Put me down" I tried to escape his firm, muscular [A/N: /drools] arms

"No" Jungkook said and walked faster towards their house in this resort

 

Jungkook entered the house, carrying me. Bangtan Boys gave us the "what-the-hell-happened" look. Taehyung stood up and walked towards me and Jungkook. He looked at the both of us from head to toe. Suga followed Taehyung and the others followed Suga as well. Bangtan Boys stared at the two of us.

 

"What" Taehyung said

"The" RapMon said

"Hell" Suga said

"Happened" Jin said

"To" J-Hope said

"You" Jimin said

"Two" They all said in unison. I must admit, it looked like they planned this. I mean, who does that?

"Nothing hyungs" Jungkook answered and he placed me gently to stand on the floor

"Yeah. Nothing happened" I said and Jungkook nodded

"Whatever. You and Jungkook are going to be sleeping next to each other in my room" Taehyung said

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Taehyung wanted me to sleep next to Jungkook in his room for tonight and there are three main problems. One is Jungkook's a boy, yes, a boy not a man or something else. Okay, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter