Waiting, Happiness and Jungkook

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Waiting, Happiness and Jungkook

 

Like usual, I was looking forward to spend time with Sehun today. I was really excited since last night and couldn't sleep because he asked for a second chance. I gave him a second chance because I think that everyone deserves one. I walked to the park as calm as I could, listening to BTS' Boy in Luv and Danger on my phone. Which reminds me, maybe I should be the one to talk to Jungkook. It's really weird that he hasn't been saying much for almost 2 weeks where the fact is Jungkook is a very cheerful and talkative person.

 

I sat down under the tree as I waited for Sehun, looking at my phone and listening to music while doing so. I'm surprised that I haven't seen any student from SoPA.. Maybe everyone's busy. I looked around and saw students wearing white uniforms or black, not a single one wearing yellow. I continued listening to my music and changed it to Bambam's group's song, Stop Stop It. I really like this song though. Why am I even friends with such talented and famous people, maybe I will be famous in the future, or not.

 

Kim Taehee (+8202xxxxxxx)

​Sent at 4:00 pm

Hello Sehun. I'm here at the park. I'll see you later, okay?

 

I'm still waiting for Sehun to reply though. I didn't even see him today, maybe when I was in the practice room, he was somewhere else or he just left and went to the cafeteria or when I was in class, he was practicing. I don't really know, the possibilities are endless.

 

I'm getting really bored now. My playlist repeated 10 times already and Sehun's not here yet. I looked at my phone and saw that the time was 6:00 pm. I tried my best to be patient because this is Sehun's last and only second chance, if he doesn't come today, I don't know what will happen. I looked around and saw the sky getting darker, the clouds seem to be heavier. Meaning, it would rain today. Oh, I hope not because I don't have my jacket and umbrella with me.

 

Minutes later, water started falling hard from the sky, like a typhoon sort of thing. I looked around and saw people walking with umbrellas. Did they even forecast that it will rain hard today? Aish, I should have watched the news last night together with Rap Mon.. I stood up and walked closer to the tree since I believe that the leaves will lessen the water droplets that will hit me but no, the wind blew to my direction and the water went to my direction as well, making my clothes wet.

 

"Aish, really? Why now?" I looked around and tried to look for somewhere to run to but I only saw the ice cream shop across the street which is fairly far away from this tree, I see the playground with no cover at all, I see benches and 5 smaller trees.

 

Author's POV:

 

On the other hand, Jungkook had just finished his pre-examination for the monthly check. Jungkook received good results and he even got complimented for both singing and dancing. Jungkook was satisfied and happy but as soon as he went out of the school building, he realized that water was falling from the sky. He quickly took his umbrella out of his red backpack and opened it, held it above his head and started walking home.

 

Jungkook decided that he will take an alternate route from SoPA to their house since he got bored of the usual way home. He decided to pass by his favorite ice cream shop but he had no plans of buying ice cream at all. He got pissed off at the rain because he couldn't listen to his songs or someone else's songs.

 

Jungkook looked around as he walked and his eyes were caught by a big tree inside the park at the front of the ice cream shop. He stopped walking when he saw a person under the tree, shivering and possibly needing help. He thought about helping the person cross the street so he walked as fast as he could to cross the street but as he was walking, he saw the person under the tree.

 

"Kim Taehee?" Jungkook said and ran as carefully as he could to Taehee

 

Taehee's POV:

 

I hugged myself under the tree. I was feeling sick and I felt like I was wearing regular clothes during winter time. I looked at my phone and there was no signal for SKT at all. I felt so pissed off that I want to throw my phone on the cold cement at that time.

 

"Kim Taehee?" I heard someone calling my name and I saw a person coming closer with an umbrella

"J-jungkook?" I asked because I'm not sure if he was Jungkook

"How did you-" I said

"I was taking an alternate route. Why are you here?" Jungkook asked as he held the umbrella on top of our heads

"I'm waiting for Sehun" I said and Jungkook's eyes widened

"Why didn't you leave earlier?" He asked

"I'm waiting for him. I already gave him a second chance" I said while shivering

"Let's get you home now. Just message Sehun that it was raining so you left and maybe he'll understand" Jungkook said and I nodded at his wise words

 

Jungkook and I started walking home under his umbrella and him holding me close. His body warmth somehow helped me warm up a little. Jungkook started walking faster so I did too, he wasn't bothered by my wet uniform at all because I saw his uniform getting wet as well especially because it was yellow. 

 

Jungkook and I arrived home, we greeted the guard and walked straight to the front door of the house. I rang the doorbell as Jungkook fixed his umbrella on the rack, Jin opened the door and was suprised to see me looking like I just had a shower.

 

Jimin immediately stood up and ran upstairs to get something, he ran down the stairs with two towels in his hands. Jungkook helped me with my towel because I was still shivering and he also helped me to sit down the couch. Taehyung checked my temprature and it turns out that I have a high fever.

 

"Jungkook, can you assist Taehee up the stairs. She needs to rest" RapMon said

"Sure thing, hyung" Jungkook said and pulled me close to him, he helped me up the stairs and into our room

 

Jungkook helped me to sit down on my bed and he immediately rushed to my closet, taking my favorite pajamas and he handed them to me. He was smiling shyly as I thanked him. I missed his smile and hearing his voice though, I missed it so much.

 

"Go change. I'll be here" Jungkook said and I nodded, trying my best to walk to the bathroom

 

I changed my clothes and went out of the bathroom and found Jungkook holding a bowl and placing it on top of my bedside table. Jungkook was busy stirring the soup which smells like ramen from the door of our room. He turned his head and saw me, he smiled softly and patted the space on my bed.

 

"Sit here" He said and I nodded

"Where did you get that?" I asked while sitting down on the bed, leaning my back against the headboard

"Jin hyung made it and J-Hope hyung brought it here" He said and held the spoon close to my lips

"You don't have to, Jungkook" I said and he pouted

"Come on now, the soup will become sad because Taehee doesn't like it" he said and I chuckled softly before eating the soup on the spoon

"Another one, choo choo train is coming to the tunnel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter