Sweet Sixteen

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sweet Sixteen

 

I fell asleep last night with a smile on my face but I can't seem to remember why. I heard random noises surrounding me. Oh no, could this be it? I haven't reached my 30's yet. This can't be...

 

"Shh. Keep quiet I think she's awake" I heard my brother's voice

 

I can't be alive, right? I can't stand living with my brother anymore. I just dislike him that much, that's all and he makes my life, miserably not enjoyable. Ugh. Oh sht. I'm really alive. It's V with his friends. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw them, standing next to balloons and other things.

 

"Happy birthday, Taehee. Happy birthday, Taehee. Happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy birthday, Taehee" They sang in unison along with claps and smiles.

 

I rose up from my bed and looked at them. I smiled and thanked them. They were all dressed up, wearing party hats and casual clothes. They were holding the balloons while V held the cake. Wow. I must admit, my brother looks damn good in that shirt. This explains exactly where I got my looks from.

 

"How old are you now?" J-Hope asked

"I'm 16" I said and smiled

"Oh, happy sweet 16 then" Jin said and smiled

"You're the same age as Kookie now" V said and looked at Jungkook, Jungkook then smiled

"Don't worry, I'm allowing you to date him or any of these guys" V said and pointed to Bangtan Boys

 

Great. He's allowing me to have a boyfriend but I'm still young, I'm not ready yet and it has to be a Bangtan Boy! I mean, who allows their own sister to date anyone of their friends, right? You girls try to be me for one day and I assure you, you will regret the day you decided to be Kim Taehyung's Sister. Maybe this explains his 'No Girlfriend Since Birth' situation.

 

I know that a lot of you out there, think that my brother's handsome. Well, he's handsome wearing other clothes like this one but he's not always handsome. Hey, don't judge me. Well, I guess I have to stand up now.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" V asked

"To eat?" I teasingly asked(?)

"No. You're not going to eat anything until lunch" V said

"It's a secret" He continued

 

I just nodded and went back to bed. They all sat next to me and V turned the TV on. Jungkook sat next to me and V on the right side. Jin looked at me and smiled. I noticed that he whispered something to V and he stood up, leaving the room. J-Hope and Rap Monster left after Jin, saying that they have to help Jin with something. Suga and V left after all of them saying that they have to buy something.

 

To summarize everything, they left me with Jungkook again. But now, they left me with Jungkook, in bed, alone. YA! Don't think of anything unusual. I know just what you're thinking. I'm not going to do that with him. NEVER. EVER. IN MY LIFE.

 

Will my first few hours be as "sweet" as the phrase "Sweet Sixteen"? I think so. Because I'm sweet, sweeter than Suga. Oh I'm funny. Jungkook was looking at me while I'm smiling alone. He smiled as well and returned his attention back to the TV.

 

"What?" I asked him

"Nothing. You look weird" Jungkook said and poked my cheeks

 

I froze. I don't understand why I am not annoyed by that skin contact. I'm supposed to be annoyed and I'm supposed to be killing the living sht out of Jungkook's body but I'm not. Hello feelings, I'm Taehee, stop playing with me. I need you to function now. I just smiled at Jungkook.

 

"So, you're sixteen?" Jungkook said as he looked at the TV

"Yeah. Why?" I asked as I stared at the TV as well

"That's good. Were the same age" He said and smiled

"I know" I answered back

"But I'm still older than you so you have to call me oppa" He said and smiled

 

Wait. Oppa? Uhm. Let me think.

 

Jungkook left the room hours later, turns out he was a nice guy. He told me so much about how Taehyung loves me and cares for me even if I treat him like he's not my brother, though I'm thankful that he's my brother. I'm bored inside my own room since Taehyung didn't want me to go downstairs.

 

I  scanned through the channels lazily and I passed by ANTM, my favorite show. It's a show about models competing on being number one. I love this show because I dreamt on being a Victoria's Secret Angel, shh don't tell Taehyung or else he'll tell his friends. I closely and attentively watched the show until someone barged into my room. 

 

"Little sister, wear this please" V said as he walked towards my bed, holding a cocktail dress that has shining things and it is color blue

"What? Why?" I asked him

"Because we're going out" He answered and pulled me out of my bed

"And wear these too" He said and handed me a pair of high-healed cinderella type shoes

"And please do it faster" He said and pushed me inside the bathroom

"We'll wait for you downstairs. You have 15 minutes to finish everything. And please Taehee, wear makeup" V said and left the room

 

I started preparing myself and finished faster than the usual. I dried and fixed my hair and applied make up on, hey, I'm a girl too so I know how to apply make up then I wore the dress that Taehyung gave me. What is he trying to do? Make me look like Cinderella? I put on the shoes and walked out of my room.

 

Bangtan Boys looked at me and they all smiled. V stared at me as well as Jungkook

 

"Wow Taehee! I didn't think that that you were a girl" J-Hope said and I smiled at him

"Wow. I see where you got your looks" Taehyung said and hugged my waist

"Shut up" I replied

 

V slung his arm around my shoulder as he lead me to "their" car while Bangtan Boys followed behind. V opened the door for me and I smiled at him. It was weird though, I smiled at V and he smiled back, that's very unusual and awkward and weird and yes, you know the rest.

 

I entered the car while from the right side together with V while Jin and Jungkook entered from the left side. So the seating arrangement was: Jin-Jungkook-Yours truly beautiful birthday girl-V then at the back part of the SUV was Rap Monster-Suga-J-Hope-Jimin.

 

"So Taehee, I bet you like the seating arrangement" V whispered teasingly(?)and I shot him a glare

"Oh yeah, I bet you do" V said and smirked

 

The car ride was very, very noisy. They kept on singing their own songs together with some steps on some. I was really irritated and I just wanted to jump out of the car but I couldn't and I won't, I mean, it would ruin my skin, this dress and my nails. What girl would want her nails and skin to get ruined or destroyed right? We arrived at a fancy-shmacy-grand (lol whut) hotel. We all went down the car and entered the hotel.

 

I looked around smiling with Jungkook by my left side and V on the right side. The whole place was decorated in pretty dangling lights and the venue pretty much looked like the color blue, I loved it so much. I looked around and I saw my friends from school waving at me. They were smiling and i smiled and waved back. My cousins and family members were also there. I also spotted a tower of gifts near the "stage" of the venue, I am very thankful for them.

 

"Go and enjoy yourself, Taehee" V said and smiled

"Thank you" I said and smiled

 

I approached my friends and they all sung a birthday song to me. My best friend Bambam and his friends were there, my "girl friend" Yoona was there, my close classmates were also there. Did V do all of this for me? I'm so touched, I mean it. I am.

 

There was also a program where I was seated at the middle of the ballroom or dance floor, then the others performed. Bangtan Boys danced and sung their latest song "Boy In Luv" in which the bridge part where they hold a rose made heart flutter. You wanna know why? Because Jungkook gave a rose to me! He gave a rose to me. Oh no, I meant. He gave me a rose so what? Psh, nothing special. Then they also sung "I like it" and "Just one day" I really loved their voices and my brother's voice was just like.. oh my gosh come to me. Oh no, I should stop typing non-sense things here. My friend Bambam and his friends also performed a song while dancing. He's a member of a boy group called "GOT7" and Bambam's Thai. He was an transfer student in our school when we were in grade 4 I think so I made friends with him. A lot of people performed but my brother was the best performer, oh wait. what?!

 

After the program we were invited to go to the buffet table for dinner. Oh yes, I've been looking forward to this. I sat next to my brother and Bangtan Boys. Jungkook and V were as usual, beside me again. We were eating and they kept on sharing stories about me as a kid, a kid who wanted to grow up and be a princess and marry a prince and live inside a castle. I can't believe I wished for that but well, I'm going to find my prince charming and he'll take me to our crystal palace. What is wrong with me?

 

"Ya Kookie-ah, feed your girlfriend" Jin said and my eyes widened

"Okay then" Jungkook said as he took a fork of pasta on his fork

"Ya Tae" He was looking at my side. Oh my gosh, he's going to say Taehee

"Hyung-hyung. Say ah" He held the fork close to Taehyung's mouth, V ate it and smiled

"Aww. Taehee thought it was her" Rap Monster said while slightly laughing

"Ya" I drank my iced tea

"I was just kidding, Taehee-ah. Say ah" Jungkook said as he held the fork close to my lips. I ate it while blushing and they kept on teasing me with Jungkook.

 

To sum it all up, they teased me and Jungkook the whole time while eating. The next part of my sweet 16 is the "16 Roses dance" [*It was supposed to be 18 but yeah, I made it 16*]. The music was called "Latch" [*I forgot the artist, but I'll leave a link down below so that you can listen to it, Arasso?*] So, here's the order of the 16 Roses.

1. My classmate, Hansol

2. Bambam's friend, Mark

3. My friend, Jihoon

4. Jin

5. J-Hope

6. My friend, Doyoon

7. My friend, Sungmin

8. My cousin, Hyosang

9. Suga

10. Rap Monster

11. Jimin (oh that y person)

12. My cousin, Jonghwan

13. My classmate, Jonghyun

14. My best friend, Bambam

15. My brother, Taehyung

16. Jeon Jungkook.

 

They played "Latch" a lot of times. I mean really, it was on repeat or something. Each guy greeted me a happy birthday and complimented me that I look beautiful and that I should look like a girl more often because it suits me. When I turned and Jungkook handed me the rose, the song changed into Justin Bieber's First Dance. I felt shy about it because it was really my first dance and I was so close to Jungkook that time, he was holding my waist and he looked right into my eyes, smiling.

 

"Why so shy, princess?" Jungkook asked. Did he just call me princess?

"Come on, it's just me. You know, the person you hate next to your brother" He said and I looked at him. I wanted to tell him that I don't hate him. I just dislike people but never hate them.

"Anyway, you look absolutely beautiful tonight" Jungkook said and smiled, I unknowingly smiled at him back. I looked around and saw people grinning at us while Bangtan Boys cheered their hearts out.

 

The song stopped and we stopped dancing as well. That was fast. I didn't know Justin Bieber's songs were 5 seconds short.

 

"How long did we dance?" I asked Jungkook

"Three minutes" He answered and I widened my eyes

"I guess time really flies when you're happy or you're with the person you like" Jungkook said and looked at me.

 

I guess it really does...

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

I'm officially 16 years old, can you believe it? Well, I can't and V can't either. Bangtan boys were like "Taehee's allowed to have a boyfriend now, right V?" "Taehee's old now" "Taehee, you're supposed to act more feminine now". I laughed at everything they said because I don't know. I think it's funny. Don't you think it's funny? Okay then.

 

I'm currently reading some comic books that I borrowed from J-Hope earlier. Don't judge me, I love comic books, video games and TV shows so much. And yes, I am a girl. I continued reading the comic book as I lay comfortably on my bed with my music player slash phone playing me some music to get me into the mood this morning.

 

"I've given up" I sung Linkin' Park's song Given Up (This is the song that Kookie was singing in one of the Bangtan Bomb episodes ^^ I thought he was perfect while doing screamos)

"I'm sick of feeling. Is there nothing you can say" I sung loudly. 

 

Imagining myself in a rock concert, I sat on my bed and started doing some screamos and started banging my head. I stood up and imagined myself with a guitar as well. I was strumming my "air guitar" to the tune and beat of Given Up as I continue imagining that I'm the guitarist of Linkin' Park.

 

"Kim Taehee!" V shouted, loudly. I mean annoyingly loud that the neighbors from the other building of this apartment could hear his scream. I immediately stopped what I was doing and looked at him with widened eyes.

"Just what the fck were you doing?" V asked as he looked at me, a smirk forming on his lips

"I-I" I rubbed the back of my head "I was singing. Yes, singing" I answered shyly

"Singing huh?" He chuckled

"Jungkook has been singing that too like in the way you were singing it" He smirked

 

His words echoed inside my head. "Jungkook was singing that too... Jungkook was singing that... Jungkook was singing... Jungkook. Jungkook" The name Jungkook never left my head and everything from last night. When we danced, the way he looked at me, when he said "The person you hate next to your brother", he called me princess and he called me beautiful. He called me beautiful. V snapped his fingers infront of me, waking me up from my day dream.

 

"What?!" I snapped

"Your daydreaming about Jungkook, aren't you?" He asked

"What?" My eyes widened "No. I was thinking abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter