The Truth, Stories and Singing

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The Truth, Stories and Singing

 

Author's POV:

 

It was just another normal day for everyone, except for Jungkook and Taehee who are walking happily to school, holding each other's hands and feeling like they are the only ones in this world. Walking to school never felt exciting before they met each other, they hated it since they walked alone before with no one beside them to talk to them or even to entertain them of some sort.

 

Jungkook was smiling while Taehee told him about the time Taehyung told her that she will come live with them and BTS. We all know that Taehee was against Taehyung's decision at all costs but everything changed since that day... Taehee became happier, she became closer with other people especially her brother's friends and of course, she found someone who will love and take care of her no matter what happens. On the other hand, Taehee was also smiling while listening to Jungkook's stories about how Taehyung used to tell him about Taehee. Jungkook also told her that he never expected to be in love with her right now, hearing this made Taehee the happiest person on earth.

 

They arrived at Hanlim minutes later, this usually is the saddest part of Jungkook's whole "walking to school with Taehee" journey every morning. But Jungkook smiled at the thought that Taehee will be studying for herself, her future or even their future. Nothing makes Jungkook happier than imagining his future with Taehee. 

 

"Don't forget our date later, princess" Jungkook said and pecked Taehee's cheek

"Ice cream shop right?" Taehee smiled and the guy nodded in response

"Okay. I'll see you. I love you, bye" Taehee said and pecked Jungkook's cheek

"I love you too, princess" Jungkook said and hugged Taehee

 

Jungkook continued walking after Taehee disappeared from his sight while inside Hanlim. Arriving at SoPA, Jungkook felt a little sad since it's another 8-9 hours without Taehee beside him but a part of him was also happy because he will be able to practice and gain knowledge from his teachers and even classmates. He walked quietly not forgetting to greet the school's faculty and staff that he sees walking around the campus and let's not forget that he also waved his hand hello to each person that greeted him this morning while on his way to class.

 

Jungkook continued walking quietly until he saw a familiar face surrounded by guys on the corner of the hall. It's Hara and he wasn't surprised to see her being surrounded by a ton of guys since she was pretty but Jungkook disliked her because of what she did to Taehee. Jungkook wanted to know what was Hara's purpose of treating Taehee like that last time so he decided to stay for a while.

 

"Hey Hara, will you be free tonight? I'll treat you at the ice cream shop nearby" A not-so popular guy asked

"Oh sorry I have plans and who are you again?" Hara replied with a very cold tone, Jungkook wasn't surprised at Hara's actions anyway

"Yeah. Who are you to talk to her like that. You should run back to the library now, nerd" One of the popular guys said and the not-so popular guy ran away. Jungkook was surprised at this point.

"Oh Hara, I'd love to ask you the same thing. Would you like to go to the ice cream shop nearby with me and these guys?" A popular guy said 

"Sure, honey" Hara said and Jungkook felt a little sad for the guy rejected earlier but pissed off at Hara

 

Ice cream shop? Great. Jungkook thought if Hara rejected the not-so popular guy earlier and accepted the popular guy's offer with the same plan of eating ice cream at the ice cream shop nearby... could Hara be using popular guys to gain popularity at school especially that she's a transferee? Jungkook shrugged his thought off because he felt like he was misjudging Hara for something and he barely even knew her.

 

Jungkook sat quietly in the classroom while waiting for the teacher to come, doodling things on his notebook while listening to BTS' new album on his phone. He always liked drawing and of course music. They're both like mediums of expressing your thoughts and emotions in a not-so direct way to others. Jungkook smiled when he finished doodling, he was contented and he read Taehee's name in the middle so why wouldn't he smile, right?

 

The teacher arrived minutes later and Jungkook stood up immediately with his classmates to greet the teacher. He kept his phone and earphones in his bag as soon as they were asked to sit down and the teacher started discussing their lesson about "Enhancing Your Skills in Projecting Emotions" which Jungkook wanted to learn about so he listened to the discussion.

 

The students were asked to go to the auditorium for a special seminar-workshop about acting after the class. Jugnkook was indeed annoyed because he wouldn't have the chance to practice for the final monthly check which he envisioned himself doing last night before he went to sleep. But like the other students who wanted to go with their own plans today, Jungkook went to the auditorium to learn about acting. 

 

On the other hand, Taehee was having lunch with her best friends Sooyeon and Bambam at the cafeteria while catching up on each other. Bambam shared about his concert performance with his group, the tour and their new album. While Sooyeon shared about her recent trip to Jeju with her family. Taehee shared about Jungkook, BTS and of course her ongoing stay in the "Bangtan Residences". They had a great time sharing about each other's experiences over their bento box lunches.

 

 

Hours had passed, Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter