For You, Dancing and BTS

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  For You, Dancing and BTS

 

Author's POV:

 

Months have passed since each student in SoPA started practicing for this day, the day of their final check to be exact. A key for their graduation in the future. We all know that Jungkook is one of these hardworking individuals who practice during the morning until the afternoon at school and even when they go home in the evening. 

 

Jungkook and Taehee spent these past months together, sharing smiles and creating new memories together. Their bond became tighter and they knew more about each other. Though Jungkook was busy practicing the past week, Taehee, on the other hand, started her summer vacation. Taehee was awarded at her school as a class achiever. Taehyung was very happy because her sister was one of the top-notch students at her class this school year, which was one of the changes that happened since she moved in with them..

 

BTS and Taehee are on their way to SoPA's auditorium, the place where the final monthly check will be held. Jungkook came to school very early this morning just so he can practice more and prepare himself for the day. Taehee was wearing her usual black jeans, her favorite Stussy baseball jersey with a white v-neck shirt underneath and the Adidas Superstar her brother Taehyung recently bought for her. A sweet guy to be honest. The students and even guests looked at BTS and Taehee while they walked together since everyone knows who Bangtan Sonyeondan is. Students, especially the girls screamed as they looked at BTS because they looked stunning, as usual.

 

BTS and Taehee sat on the reserved chairs for them since they each student was given the chance to reserve seats for their guests. Taehee played with her phone while BTS talked about Jungkook's performance later, saying that it will most-likely be the best performance out there. But they didn't judge the show and it's not even starting yet. 

 

"So Taehee, are you excited?" Jimin asked Taehee since he was seated next to her

"Yes! Of course. Are you?" Taehee asked

"Of course. I can't wait" Jimin said and Taehee smiled

"Tae, I'm hungry" Taehee said to her brother, sitting on the chair on her right side

"You just ate 2 bowls of ramen at home... what are you...." Taehyung said while looking at his sister with disbelief

"Don't feed me then" Taehee said 

"You can eat later when we have dinner. Now watch the show it's starting" Taehyung replied and Taehee nodded

 

The final check started. First, a show isn't complete without the opening remarks. Second, the school's faculty was introduced to everyone then they proceeded to the front row seats so they can grade the students properly. Lastly, each SoPA student went out of the backstage in 5 perfectly straight lines. An opening number surprised everyone. They sang their school's hymn with voicing, blending of tones and it was just perfect.

 

Taehee watched her everything perform infront of a hundred people. She was amazed, astonished and she looked at Jungkook with awe. He looked perfect on stage, she thought but he's more perfect off-stage. Jungkook was singing while his eyes directly went to where his hyungs and Taehee were seated. He smiled slightly physically but smiled widely mentally since he saw Taehee. Taehee was smiling and staring at him the whole time. 

 

After that opening performance, it was time for the individual performances in singing. On the invitation that the guest received, it was indicated that Jungkook was the 21st person to perform and there were 56 students in Jungkook's class section. Taehee was more than excited to watch her everything performing whole-heartedly on a big stage but she wanted to watch someone else's performance.... Hara's.

 

Each student performed very well, it seemed like they've practiced for a year but they didn't. Each performance was amazing, Taehee thought. Even BTS were amazed at each student. Their voices were crystal clear and very idol-like. Taehee was inspired to continue performing arts but she was more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter