Summer, Milkshakes and Camping

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Summer, Milkshakes and Camping

 

Author’s POV:

 

Summer, a time to relax under the sun, go on trips with the people you love and a whole lot more. Today, BTS together with Taehee are currently at the airport about to depart from Korea to Kota Kinabalu for an overnight stay to unwind and relax, the place where they had their 2015 Summer Package photoshoot. BTS loved the place and decided to have a vacation of their own there. 

 

Jungkook and Taehee are walking around the airport, finding something to eat since Jungkook was hungry. Though Jin prepared breakfast at home earlier, Jungkook didn’t get the chance to eat because he was still asleep and woke up late, no scratch that, very late.

 

The other members, even Taehee, tried waking him up but he was tired from his final check last night. BTS tried different methods of waking Jungkook up, especially Jin’s method of playing with Jungkook’s “you know what”, no not that one, the one at his chest, yes that one. This time, Jin’s method did not work, not even for a little bit. They guessed that their maknae just wanted to sleep and not eat for this morning. But they were wrong because Jungkook was very hungry when finally woke up. 

 

“HYUNGS!!” Jungkook shouted

“WHAT?!” Suga shouted back

“STOP SCREAMING!” Jimin shouted back

“SAYS THE ONE WHO ATE THE PANCAKE FOR JUNGKOOK” Taehyung screamed back and looked at Jimin

“YOU ATE ONE TOO!” Jimin shouted back at Taehyung

“ALL OF YOU ARE NOISY” J-Hope shouted as he covered his ears

“Okay people, settle down and shut up” RapMon said and they all went quiet

“Finally” Jin said in a very calm tone “Jungkook, you can eat at the airport later. For now, prepare yourself, okay?” RapMon said and Jungkook nodded, rushing to prepare

 

A scenario like that one occurred this morning because Jimin ate the last serving of pancakes, reserved for their maknae. Jimin on the other hand, was hungry like the rest of them so he ate it together with Taehyung.

 

Jungkook and Taehee finally found something to eat after 30 minutes of walking around the 1/16th part of Incheon International Airport. A small store that sells noodle soups caught Jungkook’s eye so they approached it. The boy scanned the menu posted on the wall and a chicken noodle soup with dumplings caught the attention of both his eyes and stomach.

 

“I’ll go find us a seat, okay?” Taehee said and smiled

“Thank you” Jungkook smiled and nodded He watched Taehee while she sat down quietly to the chair nearby the store

 

Jungkook always thought that Taehee was simple but beautiful plus she was also supportive in whatever he wants to do in life, which of course, made Jungkook love her more. Jungkook paid for the 2 noodle soups and two iced teas that he ordered then thanked the cashier.

 

“Let’s eat” Jungkook said as he placed the tray on the table

“Thank you” Taehee smiled and took the chopsticks from the tray

 

They ate the noodle soup while talking about how last night’s show went. Taehee enjoyed it a lot especially Jungkook’s performance. There was nothing new to performing in front of hundreds of people for Jungkook but he had to be honest, performing infront of hundreds of people felt different last night. Because first of all, he was being graded for the way he performs. Second, it was at school and there were no voting mechanics like the ones in music shows. Lastly, Taehee was there watching him live.

 

He knows that Taehee watches their performances but only through the television and not live. Jungkook didn’t forget to ask about how Taehee thought of Hara’s performance which was sort-of inappropriate for school. Taehee didn’t need to give a nice feedback about her performance because they both disliked her anyway. Jungkook thought of the same thing, Hara’s performance was unexpected and probably the worst out there.

 

After minutes of sharing thoughts and eating, Jungkook and Taehee finished their meal. Jungkook held Taehee’s hand as they walked back to the airport gate assigned to all tourists who will be going to Kota Kinabalu. People didn’t fail to look at Jungkook, wondering if he was really Jungkook from BTS. Some recognized him but others doubted their thoughts. Jungkook greeted each one who recognized him and some even asked for a picture. A kpop star’s life..

 

“Gate 321 will now be opened. The plane departing to Kota Kinabalu has arrived”

 

Just in time, Taehee thought. BTS and Taehee took their bags and started walking towards gate 321. Jungkook and Taehee walked together, Jungkook offered to bring Taehee’s luggage but Taehee refused since Jungkook also has his own luggage. They all boarded the plane with the two love birds sitting together; RapMon, Jin and Taehyung are together; Suga, Jimin and J-Hope are together.

 

“All passengers, please fasten your seatbelts, we will be departing in 5 minutes”

 

Jungkook took his phone out and took a picture of him and Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter