School, A New Guy and Eating Out

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

School, A New Guy and Eating Out

 

I had fun with Jungkook the whole day yesterday since Bangtan Boys left us (again). Today is a dreadful day. Do you want to know why? Well, I'm going back to school. After a short break, I'm going back to school and the best part is Jungkook's going back to his school as well but we go to different schools. Wait, why did I type "the best part is". Why Kim Taehee, why.

 

I got dressed up and wore my school uniform. I must admit, I really like our uniform but the worst part is that I have to go to school when I wear it. I'm playing my brother's songs using my phone right now like I usually do. I really like Miss Right the best and I don't know why.

 

"You're my miss right, miss right" Someone started singing

"Oh hi" I said and smiled

"Your brother's waiting for you in the car" Jimin said and showed me his eye smile which was really cute

"Oh okay. Thank you" I said and followed Jimin out of the door

 

I rushed towards the door and ran towards the car since I know that Taehyung will just get mad this early in the morning if he waits a little more longer. I opened the door and realized that Taehyung wasn't the only one there.

 

"Hi Taehee" Jungkook said and smiled

"Oh hi" I said and sat next to Taehyung

"No. You stay there" Taehyung said and pushed me to where Jungkook's sitting down

"Jungkook's going to be the one to pick you up later since we have practice" Taehyung said

"Which means that he'll also practice so you need to come with him to the studio" He continued

"Why can't I just stay at home?" I asked

"Because I don't trust you enough to be alone" He answered and I glared at him

 

The car ride was silent until Jungkook started singing Miss Right. I really like that song and I would love to hear it live someday. Wait, I'm already hearing it live even earlier with Jimin. Jungkook was looking at something on his phone but I didn't want to invade his privacy, I didn't mind it. Taehyung on the other hand was playing something on his iPad.

 

The car suddenly stopped and Taehyung went out of the car. He looked at me and I realized that we already arrived at my school. I stepped out of the car and Jungkook followed. Taehyung looked around as we entered the school's gates.

 

"I hadn't seen this for a while" Taehyung said

"Yes because you never went here" I said and he chuckled

"OH MY GOD! IT'S KIM TAEHYUNG" A girl screamed

"AHH OPPA" Another one screamed

"Here we go again" I sighed and continued walking

"Bye Taehee" Jungkook screamed and waved goodbye

"Bye Jungkook" I smiled and waved back

 

The girls continued on crowding my brother and Jungkook, asking for photos and autographs. I already find this situation normal because ever since I started studying here, Taehyung was already a trainee and he came here often so people know him. But now that he's a member of a boy group.. People started to notice him more.

 

 

I'm currently walking with BamBam on our way to our first class. Bambam was telling me stories about how his vacation went and what did he and his friends do during the 3 month break. He went on trips and of course he performed. Why am I even friends with a boy group member? Anyway, Bambam went to his locker first to place all his things there. Bambam and I were locker neighbors ever since middle school.

"So Taehee, how's your brother?" Bambam asked

"Hm? My brother or his friends?" I asked

"Both" He answered

"They're fine. Taehyung became taller tho" I said and Bambam chuckled

 

I looked around and spotted some of my old classmates and oh my goodness- what is that. I stared at the beautiful creature's side profile for a little bit longer and he suddenly turned his head towards my direction. He was smiling, no he was chuckling with his eyes smaller than the French tips of my fingernails. He talked to my old classmate, Sooyeon. Sooyeon pointed towards me and I instinctively turned my head towards Bambam who was staring at me like I'm some creep whom he just met a few minutes ago.

"Damn Taehee, what is happening with you?" Bambam asked

"Walking god at 3:00" I whispered and Bambam tunred his head towards his right

"No. The other 3:00" Bambam turned his head to the other side and spotted Mr. Walking god

"He's coming here, Tae" Bambam said

"What?" I asked and turned around

"Hey Taehee" Sooyeon said and hugged me

"Hey hey" I said and smiled

"I want you to meet someone" She said and the walking perfection was smiling. This is it!

"Taehee, this is Oh Sehun. Sehun, meet Taehee and Bambam" Sooyeon said and the guy known as Oh Sehun smiled and bowed. I bowed as well and we held hands for a handshake.

 

Mr. Perfection and I held hands. Okay no. Kim Taehee, stop fangirling over a guy whom you just met. I mean really, Jeon Jungkook is much more good looking than he is. What wait. Let me describe Oh Sehun for you. He has blonde hair with brownish highlights, pink lips, brown eyes, approximately 6 feet tall, smiles like someone you can only meet in your dreams and he looks damn good in our uniform.

 

"So Taehee, what's your first class?" Sooyeon asked

"I have music this morning with Bambam" I said and smiled

"Aw.. Sehun and I have dance first. See you at lunch?" Sooyeon asked and Sehun was smiling

"S-sure" I said and smiled

"Bye bb. See you later" Sooyeon said and hugged me. She walked away with Sehun afterwards

"What does BB mean?" Bambam asked me

"Like baby or babe but for friends" I said and nodded

"I thought it was Bambam.." He said and I laughed. Aish, this guy.

 

Finally, lunch time. My classes this morning were not really fun but I liked them since I love music. I'm currently walking with Bambam to the school's cafeteria since he's very hungry and he isn't likable when he's hungry. Bambam rushed towards the food stalls as soon as we arrived, leaving me alone. Sooyeon saw me and waved hello. She walked towards my direction together with Mr. Perfection named Oh Sehun. He was smiling, his eyes twinkling and his skin glowing. Is this a dream?

 

"Hi Taehee" Sooyeon said and gave me a hug

"Hi Taehee" Sehun said and smiled at me. He really looks perfect.

"Where's Bambam?" Sooyeon asked

"He already bought his food" I said and pointed to where Bambam was

"Where?" Sooyeon asked

"The one with mint teal-like hair" I said and she nodded

 

Sooyeon walked to where Bambam was and she left me with Sehun. Alone. Alone with Sehun. Alone. Do you know how I feel? Of course you do. That feeling you get when the person you "admire" walks infront of you. That "hi crush" feeling but you can't seem to say even just a short "Hi" to that person. Have you experienced that feeling? Wait. Do I like Oh Sehun?

 

"So Taehee, what do you want to eat?" Sehun asked

"Ah.. I don't really eat during lunch time since I always eat a lot during the first break time" I said and he nodded

"Oh.. Alright then" He said and smiled

"Uhm.. Taehee, do you want to take me on a tour around the school campus? But it's fine if you don't want to..." Sehun said

"Of course. I'd love to" I said and smiled. Sehun smiled back

 

Sehun and I walked around school. I told him each class that a certain school building gives and I also told him stories about teachers whom I have had certain experiences with. Girls in the modeling building were fangirling over Sehun when we passed by their studio. They were like "Oh my gosh" "He's hot" "Oh no. Taehee again?" "Oh my gosh. Taehee eonni is so lucky". Yes. They're right, I am lucky hahaha. Okay I'm mean.

 

Sehun and I continued touring around school since I have free period and he also has his. Sehun and I passed by one of dance studios and he looked at it. I can tell that he wanted to enter the room because he was looking through the glass door. Sehun walked closer to the door and opened it. Seems like he was hypnotized by some sort of dancing ghost..

 

"I want to dance" Sehun said and looked at me

"Then dance" I said and smiled

"But you have to dance too" He said

"No. I don't want to.." I said and shook my head

"No. You're a multi-performing arts student so you need to dance" Sehun said as he plugged his phone to the speakers

"Fine. But just one song" I said and he nodded

 

Sehun played Ed Sheeran's "Don't" on his phone. I really like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter