The Same Way, Hugging and BTS

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The Same Way, Hugging and BTS

 

Yesterday was a well spent day, filled with happiness and it's all thanks to Jeon Jungkook. He made me realize that there are a lot more guys in the world so don't ever feel worthless when the guy you like doesn't feel the same way. Jungkook made me forget about Sehun, the Oh Sehun who treated me like I was his close friend, who complimented my every move like I was a princess and who never failed to make me smile, well except yesterday, he broke my heart.

 

I looked around the room and saw two sleeping figures on the bed, Jungkook and Taehyung... Wait, why is Taehyung hugging Jungkook.. Anyway, I opened my phone and the first thing I saw was my selca with Sehun, I immediately unlocked my phone to change the ty wallpaper. Smiling, I replaced it with my selca with Jungkook last night in the "noraebang". I felt a little less sad now, I meant, I feel less sad now since last night.

 

I stood up and walked closer to chair near their bed, not too close but close enough to give me a view of Jungkook's angelic sleeping face. He looks cute with his pouty lips, messed up hair and ugh he just looks cute okay. I stared at his face for a couple more minutes until I realized that Taehyung was awake, staring at me.

 

"Good morning Taehee" Taehyung said as he sat up

"Oh uh, good morning" I said as I gave him the sweetest smile that I could manage

"How was your session of "stare at Jungkook's sleeping figure" this morning?" he asked teasingly

"Oh shut up" I replied

"Now tell me the truth, do you like him?" Taehyung asked

"Well, I kind of feel something for him since he's always making me happy" I said

"Hm.. He does?" Taehyung smiled and I nodded

"I think you and Jungkook have the same feelings for each other" He said and my eyes widened

"YOU AND JUNGKOOK LIKE EACH OTHER!!!" Taehyung said in a very very loud and disturbing manner. I ran towards him to cover his mouth with my hand. "SHHHH!"

 

I quickly took a glance at Jungkook who was still asleep. I let out a deep sigh, thanking Jungkook's body system for not waking him up at the worst time in history. Taehyung and I went down to the living room since he told me he was feeling hungry and wanted to eat breakfast that was prepared by Jin of course. As soon as we stepped on living room's floor, everyone was staring at me and Taehyung.

 

"So, who's in love?" Rap Monster asked. Taehyung and I widened our eyes

"Oh come on, we heard it" Jimin said

"How?" I asked

"Taehyung's voice was so loud even I heard it" Jin shouted from the kitchen

"Congratulations!!" J-Hope said and stood up, clapping his hands

"Who are you congratulating, hyung?" Someone asked. We all turned around and saw Jungkook, walking down the stairs

"Oh nothing" Taehyung said and everyone nodded, like nothing happened

"Oh okay then" Jungkook smiled and sat next to his Suga hyung

"Good morning Taehee" Jungkook smiled and everyone looked at him

"Good morning, Jungkook" I said and smiled back

 

Breakfast with BTS was always the same, sharing stories and sometimes intriguing me and Jungkook about random things that they think about. I was sitting in between Taehyung and J-Hope which is very weird because they kept on arguing about who uses the bathroom first, who used the last bottle of shampoo and who took J-Hope's towel last night. J-Hope was claiming that Taehyung took it but Taehyung denied the accusation.

 

"Kim Taehyung we all know that you took my towel last night" J-Hope said

"Hyung, I used my towel last night" Taehyung said and J-Hope shot him a death glare

"Since you took my towel, I'm using the bathroom first" J-Hope said and Taehyung shook his head

"No way hyung, you take a shower longer than Taehee" Taehyung said and I glared at him

"OH SHUT IT YOU TWO" Rap Monster said in a very very annoyed tone

"Taehee uses the bathroom first. J-Hope, find your towel and Taehyung, help Jin wash the plates" They both nodded

 

After breakfast, Rap Monster told me that I should go ahead and use the bathroom so that the two would stop arguing and make noise. I rushed to my shared room with Jungkook and Taehyung, opened my closet and thought of what I'm going to wear since they're planning to take me with them to practice and listen to their new songs.

 

I started taking a bath while listening to BTS' Dark&Wild album, it's currently my jam anyway. I finished taking a bath 5 songs later on, this was the shortest time I spent in the bathroom since I usually do my skincare routine in there but I realized that J-Hope would beat Taehyung up if I spent more time in there.

 

I applied moisturizer and toner to my face. I don't usually apply make up because I am allergic to some products. I dressed up and wore my usual flannel or plaid polo that was color red, some white jean shorts and my favorite Vans shoes that Jungkook bought for me for my birthday. I really love the shoes.

 

After dressing up, I went down and saw 3/7 BTS members dressed up and ready to go. Did I really take that long to finish? I sat next to Suga and the scent of his perfume started traveling to my nose. He smells nice, his scent suits his fashion style and his personality. Minutes later, Jungkook came down the stairs and sat next to me. I inhaled his scent and he smells like shampoo with a mix of his perfume which I also really like.

 

"Hi Taehee" Jungkook smiled as he sat next to me while Suga stared at us

"Hello Jungkook" I said and smiled

"Do you know what?" Jungkook asked as he looked into my eyes

"What?" I looked back at him

"You're very pretty when you smile. You should smile more" He said and I blushed

"WOOOAHH" Suga, J-Hope and Jimin said in a very "fangirling" tone

"OH MY GOSH. MAKNAE YOU HAVE DONE WELL" Jimin said while squealing

 

Jungkook and I both shot the three one of our deadliest glares that could shoot lasers through you, I didn't mean you, I meant a person. Sorry. Anyway, the three nutcrackers continued squealing then Rap Monster, Taehyung and Seokjin came down the stairs and we started walking out the house with them. The usual seating arrangement was followed. I was sitting in between Jungkook and Taehyung while the others shuffled their places which got Rap Mon angry. 

 

Jungkook handed me one of his earphones and he started playing some of their songs starting from 2 COOL 4 SKOOL until Dark&Wild. I lip-synced to their songs while he did the same thing. Taehyung was watching us closely without me and Jungkook even realizing it. A song started playing which I never heard before, it had a nice tone to it, it sounded like a love song. 

 

"It's our comeback song" Jungkook said and I nodded

"I need you girl" Jungkook started singing with a very low volume of his voice. I smiled because I got to hear his voice again 

 

We arrived at BigHit's building and we all went down the car. Jungkook walked next to me as I looked around though I've been here a lot of times already, the atmosphere constantly changes every time I pay a visit. We all went inside the elevator and stopped at the floor of their practice room, the 3rd floor. 

 

I walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter