Trust and I Need You

Trilogy Pt. 1 : I'm Going to Live with Bangtan Boys?! (Published on Wattpad)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Trust and I Need You

 

Author's POV:

 

Jungkook and Taehee are currently walking to Hanlim, Taehee's school approximately 3 kilometers away from home and another 2 kilometers away from Jungkook's school. Jungkook had always loved walking long distances with Taehee early in the morning because it's the only time he could spend with his girlfriend due to his busy schedule.

 

School, practicing for the final monthly check that will be the key to his graduatation about two years from now. Jungkook would always smile at the thought of going to a university with Taehee, going somewhere far away to live near the university was the thing he always dreamt of. Promotions, after school, Jungkook will promote their song with BTS which he also loved because he will be seeing the people who gives him inspiration to go further in his career.

 

"I'll see you later?" Jungkook asked as he hugged Taehee

"Of course. I wouldn't want to miss a moment with you" Taehee answered

"I'll pick you up here?" Jungkook asked

"I'll go to the ice cream shop and meet you there. I can walk alone" Taehee said and smiled

 

Jungkook smiled as he waved goodbye to his one and only "happiness" who's now running inside the school campus with her hair being blown away by the wind and the sunlight shining behind her. It was indeed the perfect sight for someone like Jungkook.

 

Jungkook then walked alone to his school, smiling softly at the thought of spending a short time with Taehee since after that he would be obliged to go to BigHit's building and start practicing for their promotions while he would also practice singing for his monthly perfomance check at school.

 

Tapping his fingers to the beat of the song on the armchair, a bored Jungkook was listening to some music on his phone while waiitng for the class to start. It was just another normal day at school for him; people around him practicing for their performances, girls staring at him trying to clarify if he was really BTS' Jeon Jungkook and of course other idols trying not to be recognized by other students by keeping a low profile.

 

Jungkook had seen idols in his school like BAP's Zelo, TeenTop's Ricky, Boyfriend's Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo, B1A4's Gongchan, EXO's Kai and Sehun who tranferred to Taehee's school.

 

Everyone stood up to greet the teacher who was followed by a new girl behind him. The girl had a long brown hair, about 160 cm tall, a doll-like face and a white skin color. Jungkook didn't have an interest with the girl because he already found his one true love while other guys swooned over her.

 

"Hello, my name is Hara. I'm new here, please take care of me" She said and everyone smiled

 

The girl named Hara was asked to sit on the vacant chair in the middle of the class, Jungkook was sitting infront so he could listen to the discussion properly. Sure it was boring and Jungkook's eyes were closing themselves, telling him that he needs to sleep but Jungkook refused to. He stayed up all night just trying to catch up on their new choreography for a song called "Sick" since he was sick and couldn't attend the practice. Unknowingly, the bell rang and the students rushed out of the classroom while Jungkook tried to put himself back together since he almost fell asleep.

 

"Hey" someone said

"Hey" Jungkook replied as he turned his head

"I'm Hara. Aren't you Jungkook from BTS?" Hara asked and Jungkook nodded

"Yes, I am" Jungkook smiled as he placed his stuff back inside his bag

"Will you be busy during dismissal? I was wondering if you could give me a tour of the campus..." Hara said and tried her best to act cute infront of Jungkook

"Sorry, but I have to go somewhere after school" Jungkook said

"Oh really? Practicing with BTS?" She asked

"Yeah" Jungkook nodded

"Lunch time then?" Jungkook nodded at Hara's question and the girl smiled then left

 

Jungkook was just being a good student. He wanted to say no because he wanted to practice for his monthly check and maybe grab a bowl of japchae just to fill his hungry stomach up but he just couldn't reject the new student.

 

He rushed to his next class and he tried his best to keep himself awake since he wouldn't want to miss the lesson or even be called "Jeon Jungkook, the idol who sleeps in class" when the fact is he really didn't do it intentionally. Lunch time came and Jungkook was walking towards the cafeteria where he would probably get a bowl of his japchae.

 

"Jungkook" someone said and Jungkook turned his head to look at who was calling him

"Let's go" It was Hara, Jungkook smiled and Hara pulled him with her away from Jungkook's "looked forward" to bowl of japchae from the cafeteria

 

Hara was talking to Jungkook about her past school, asking questions about what events the school has and a lot more. Jungkook willingly answered each and every question the girl had to say while keeping his smile on even though his stomach is growling, telling him that he should get a meal or maybe a biscuit soon.

 

The two continued walking around the campus and Hara immediately felt close to Jungkook like walking close to him, talking to him in such a "cute" manner and more. The girls around were looking at Hara with jealousy because they themselves wouldn't even dare to talk or breathe the same air with a famous person liek Jungkook and there was Hara who already did the impossible.

 

Soon enough, lunch ended and Jungkook waved goodbye to Hara who was left there, smiling happily at the chance of being with Jungkook even just for lunch time. The other girls didn't dare talk to her because they know that Jungkook was nice and that Hara was the only one talking during the whole time.

 

Jungkook on the other hand, rushed towards the practice room at SOPA and greeted his friends Wonwoo, Jihoon and Mingyu who recently debuted as members of a boy group named Seventeen. Jungkook started practicing with them and enjoyed his time even on an empty stomach.

 

Jungkook excitedly walked out of the school gates and rushed towards the ice cream shop to meet his one and only, Kim Taehee. He was smiling, ready to meet Taehee with a smile despite the headache that his "growling stomach" had caused him. The boy entered the ice cream shop and sat infront of his girl, thinking about what to tell her.

 

"Hey miss, a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be here alone. By any chance, are you waiting for someone?" Jungkook teasingly greeted Taehee

"Oh sorry, I'm waiting for someone named Jeon Jungkook, who should be here 5 minutes earlier" Taehee and Jungkook both chuckled and hugged each other

"Hey baby, I missed you" Jungkook said and pecked her forehead

"I missed you too" Taehee said and smiled

"Let's go get your ice cream" Jungkook said and pulled Taehee to the counter, they ordered their favorite Cookies and Cream ice cream and went back to thei seat

"So, what happened to you today?" Taehee asked as she took a spoon of ice cream and held it close to Jungkook's lips

 

Hearing Taehee's question made Jungkook shiver since all he could remember was Hara's clinginess and her "cute" voice tone. Jungkook didn't hate the girl, he just hated how she acted and that she alreadt felt close with him despite the 4 hour time difference between the first class and lunch time. Jungkook told Taehee everything from the moment she entered the classroom until he left him during lunch. Taehee didn't look pleased with how the other girl acted towards Jungkook, Taehee just stared blankly at Jungkook the whole time and didn't say anything.

 

"Baby, are you mad?" Jungkook asked

"No, I'm not. I'm happy because you're honest and you were nice towards a new girl" Taehee answered

"Can you trust me not to let her do that to me again?" Taehee smiled and nodded at Jungkook's question

"Of course" She replied

 

 

Jungkook's POV:

I was shivering under my blanket as I woke up, no not now, not now. I told myself that no matter how sick I feel, I will still go to school; not because I want to but because I need to. Like the usual stuff, I need to practice for my monthly check which would be the key to my graduation in the future. I want to graduate and go to a university with Taehee since we both like arts.. We're planning on going to college together.

 

I tried my best to stand up but my legs were wobbly, like I wasn't in control of them or they were controlling themselves. I placed my hand on my forehead to feel my temprature and I was indeed hot, well I was always hot but this is a different type of hot. I rushed to the bathroom and started taking my morning shower, hoping that my temprature will cool down a little. Jin hyung told me not to take too hot and too cold showers especially when I feel sick but I really wanted a hot shower.

 

I came out the bathroom and saw Taehee dressed up so early. She was staring at me and she walked close to me. I was shaking in fear, I didn't want her to worry about me being sick. If she finds out, she would probably insist that I stay here at home and rest but I wouldn't want that to happen. Taehee was close to me and gave my cheek a peck. She didn't notice that I was pale or anything, she just gave my cheek a peck and went to get her bag.

 

"I'll be going to pass by somewhere, I don't want you to be bothered by it" She said smiling

"You're leaving?" I asked

"Yes, bye bye. Take care, Kookie" She smiled and pecked my cheek once more and left the room

 

The first time I saw Taehee, I thought she was very beautiful and nice but now, she became sweeter than Suga hyung. Wait, Suga hyung's sweet? Oh well. Taehee became "smiley" and "happier" ever since she lived here, I think. Taehyung hyung told me a long time ago that he was really planning to let Taehee live here with us because she seems to be lonely at home especially when Taetae hyung's practicing or training then she comes home from school without anyone inside the house. I'm very happy that Taehyung hyung decided to let Taehee live here with us.

 

Author's POV:

 

Jungkook started getting dressed then dried his hair and styled it like the usual. He frowned at the mirror, looking at his obvious pale face, he let our a soft sigh and carried his backpack out of the room. He noticed that his hyungs are not in the living room, watching a movie or Jin cooking something for the boys to eat. Jungkook took the opportunity to go out the house and walk to school. If Jin or anyone saw his pale face... He would be locked inside the house until he gets better.

 

Upon arriving at school, Jungkook entered the school grounds and walked to the practice room since today was given to them for the monthly check. Jungkook was more than happy and excited to dance, sing, rap or even watch other people perform. Jungkook was smiling as he opened the door to the room surrounded by mirrors and speakers on each corner. He was alone... It was 7:30 am and students don't come unless it's 8:00 am or something.

 

Jungkook plugged his phone in one of the speakers stting at the far right corner of the room, turned the stereo on and chose a song to do some stretches to. It's a must to do stretched before you dance to avoid body pains afterwards and Jungkook was sleepy so he needed it. Afterwards, he played their comeback song "I Need U" on his phone and started dancing to it, Jungkook was doing his best to control his body even though he was feeling dizzy.

 

After the song, his classmates came in and they greeted each other. Jungkook continued doing what he loved, he played their comeback song "Dope" on his phone and started dancing to the upbeat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter