He Filled the House with Warmth

Him

He Filled the House with Warmth

The giddiness could still be felt whenever I lay my head on his chest. Two weeks it has been and I could still not get used to this. A dream was what it felt like. A dream came true. And just because it was so beautiful, I was caution, I didn’t want to pop this tiny weeny dream I dreamed. That warm fuzzy feeling that just couldn’t leave, I loved it.

That messy bed hair, the slightly opened mouth, that snuggly cozy hug he would give even in his sleep. Every single bit of it was just like having an over dosage of sweet. It made me giggly. It made me even wondered if I was living in honey. Yet I could never get sick of it.

“Uhm… Jieun-ah…”

My heart skipped a beat and I quickly retrieved my index finger from the side of his lips.

“Eh?”

Without opening his eyes, he turned his body and trapped me inside his tight embrace. Just another hug was all he gave and it made me realized that this was reality. He was not only a dream; this happiness I felt was absolutely real.

“Morning,” he said with a kiss on my forehead.

The butterflies started fluttering around my stomach and I greeted back, “Morning, Yixing.”

I stared up at his face and a tittering smile appeared. I loved the way his lips would form up a slight curve up when I was in his arms. It was like telling how much he loved me without noticing. Returning the hug, I stuffed my face into his chest and held his scent in. It was amazing and sometimes I just couldn’t get enough of it. As more warmth creep in, I felt the smile I had grew wider.

“Are you hungry?” he asked five minutes later.

I wriggled slightly and he loosened his arms. “You’re hungry?” I asked this time while getting up.

“Hmm…” he nodded with a cute pout.

“Alright,” I chuckled at his adorable response. “What do you want for breakfast?”

Preparing to get my hair tied, he grabbed hold of my hand and smiled gently, “I’ll cook for you today.”

“You cook…?” I narrowed my eyes playfully at him. “Are you sure?”

“Why? Are you doubting my ability to cook?”

“Well…” I folded my arms, “We’ll have to see.”

“Alright!” he got off the bed, “just wait till you see.”

4 burnt toasts, 2 sunny eggs with shells, 1 cup of perfect coffee and an embarrassed smile were made in the past half an hour.

Leaning against the table, I did a time check. “Hmm… so you spent an exact of 36 minutes and 47 seconds to make… these?”

I laughed inwardly when he just gave a scratch on his head and shrugged. “Thanks for the food!” I clasped my hand together before tucking in for the over roasted toast.

Before he could reach in to stop me, I’d already put the bread into my mouth. “Jieun-ah! Don’t eat that!”

“Why?” widening my eyes in supreme delight, “this is good!”

“You mocking me?” he snorted.

I shook my head and took another bite, “I’m for real! This is really delicious!”

I cackled again at his squinted eyes. Despite the mess he created, the food did taste good. At least it was in my heart. For how long has it been since someone cooked breakfast for me. For how long has it been since someone ever treated me so preciously? That wasn’t burnt toast he made, it was an overflowing content of love. And it wasn’t for anyone else, it was just for me.

He took a bite, “you’re such a liar.”

“You’ve no eyes for good food, Yixing. Take the coffee then.”

“The coffee’s better though.”

“Really?” I tried to reach out for the cup yet he just pushed it further away.

“Yah! You’re trying to just leave the good things for yourself huh?”

He smirked in response and instead took another sip of the coffee, leaned over the table and reached out for me.

“How was it?” he asked after parting from my lips.

The tingling sensation continued as I tried to keep myself from blushing, “well, it wasn’t too bad.”

“I told you, right?” he grinned. “But Jieun, I’m still hungry.”

“What do you want to eat? I’ll cook it for you.”

“You.”

“Eh?” Not catching the drift.

“I said…” he leaned in for a quick peck, “I want to eat you.”

Before I could response, another peck fell on my already blushed cheeks and soon the kisses were sprinkled on every parts of my face.

“Yixing, not the neck though, I’m meeting Baekhyun later.” I pulled away shyly.

“What? Why?” a frown appeared on Yixing.

The sudden stop of kisses made me stared at him sadly. Without me noticing, I was craving for more kisses and more touch of Yixing. “I’ve promised him…”

“But it’s a Saturday…” he spoke softly, “can’t we spend the weekend together?”

“But…”

“Please, Jieun.” The pleading eyes of his were too much to ignore. Besides, I couldn’t go against my will.

“Okay, I’m sure he’ll understand.”

A huge smile was swiftly attached to him and I went in for a peck. “The coffee’s really good.”

“Of course, don’t you remember that I’ve experience working at the café?” he pulled my waist in. “Do you want more coffee?”

Without hesitation, I gave a firm nod before allowing him in. I was overwhelmed by this Yixing. His kiss, his touch, his scent drove me mad. As if I was a little flower on his palm, he held me gently yet firmly – afraid to break me, yet at the same time tight enough to get rid of all my insecurities. For the first time, I want to give my everything to a man, to this guy, to Zhang Yixing. And right before I knew it, this man has already brought me to a place I’ve never been before. It was beautiful and I think I know what this place looked like – it looked like paradise.

 


Ѽ:
Not sure if this is a good fluff. But anyway, prepare yourself cos there'll be more fluff coming ahead!