Chapter 1 - I Want A Divorce

My Marriage Is Ruined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a deep sense of guilt, he drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own the house, the car, and 25% stake of his company. Hana glanced at the paper and then tore it into pieces. The woman who had spent twelve years of her life with him had become a stranger. He felt sorry for her wasted time, resources and energy but he could not take back what he had said for Chanyeol loved Iseul so dearly.

"Why are you doing this? Have you ever wondered how Hanhan would felt if he knew that his parents are divorcing?! Have you ever thought of that?" Hana asked in anger as she tried to hide her tears from been seen by Chanyeol. Chanyeol was speechless by his wife's words.

"Hana, I..."

He wanted to say something at that time but it seems that every word that he wanted to let out had been dragged into his throat down to his stomach and disappeared just like that.

"I will never sign that paper if you did not specify the reason for your desire to divorce me!" she stated firmly as she lifted her up and walked weakly toward her room. And again, Chanyeol was dumbfounded. He never wanted the conversation will be this complicated for them. He was hoping a smooth ending between Hana and him but he guessed that not everything will end up as what as he wanted.

"If that so...!" Chanyeol shouted as he got up from his seat; looking a bit tense than before.

"That's enough Chanyeol. I'm very tired to quarrel with you again. I just want to rest for tonight and we'll continue our talks tomorrow." 

"No, I want to end all of our problems tonight whether you want to hear me or not!" 

"I said not tonight, okay!" Hana exclaimed as she slammed the bedroom door with a bang. Chanyeol was shocked by her action. His mouth gaped. He tried not to fight back with Hana's statement; afraid if their hideous situation become worse.

 

Chanyeol sighed. He walked toward t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter