Chapter 6 - My New Life

My Marriage Is Ruined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks later.........

Hana POV

Today was the 14th day I lead my life without Chanyeol there to accompany me. It was quite soothing after I had stop involving myself from Chanyeol and Iseul relationship anymore. I can do anything that I wanted without even had to ask a permission from Chanyeol.

I felt really glad that I'd already signed the divorce paper; no more Chanyeol, no more Chanyeol's mom and no more that rascal snake named Iseul. Goodbye old marriage life and hello to a new life as a divorcee.

Talking about becoming a divorcee, last night when Hanchan and I went out with Myungsoo; having a nice warm dinner at the nearby restaurant, Myungsoo told me that he will help me to move to another apartment that just near his house and I felt really grateful for that.

I'd made my decision to move away from that house since it already kept too much memories of my happiest moment with Chanyeol and I didn't want to remember about it at all because we're no longer a married couple anymore. In fact, I really wanted to start fresh with my beloved son who will turn 6 years old soon. 

My life went very perfectly well after the divorce but not for my son. He kept on asking me where was his daddy and one excuses that I could think off was that I told my son that his daddy had went to a far away trip to another country for works and he will becoming home soon to visit him.

Maybe for a while, when I said that, he believed me but then he suddenly realized that I'd already told him that for days now and his daddy hadn't came home yet. He can't stop crying asking for his dad so I'd tried really hard to call Chanyeol for a thousand times to ask him to come home for a visit to meet his son but there was no answer from him.

One time, Iseul answered the call and she called me a rascal snake for interrupting her relationship with Chanyeol. She even called me a cheap girl who was still relying too much to her married ex-husband.

"What the Hell?!! Shut up Iseul and give Chanyeol the phone. I don't want to talk to you, you damn women. I am asking for Chanyeol so called him right now and ask him to answer the damn call!" I shouted and Iseul immediately ended the call after my last sentence.

"Damn it!"

I was dumbfounded. I can't contact Chanyeol anymore since the one who will answer the call was Iseul and I can't even go to his workplace to meet him since the situation will look a little bit awkward and weird.

Like it or not, I had to bear with my son's tears for almost a few hours before he fell asleep and then everything will be as quiet as it should.

I was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter