Chapter 7 - The Awkwardness

My Marriage Is Ruined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stopped his moves and slowly he turned around to face me.

 

“Hey…” he bid as he curved me a sweet smile of his.

 

I took a quick glance at him and managed to bid him back in a low voice “Hi…”

 

Feigning disinterest to make eye contact with him, I kept on bowing my head and just stared at the floor. I was a bit uncomfortable being alone with Chanyeol. It's like there were many eyes were watching every move I made when I was with him.

 

"You look beautiful today," he said with a big smile on his face.

 

I raised my head to face Chanyeol who was still presenting me with his sweet smile.

 

I didn’t even thank him for the praises. For me, Chanyeol’s praises didn’t amuse me at all.

 

"So, why did you come here? Miss me?" he chuckled.

 

I was a bit startled when he asked some silly jokes at me asking whether I miss him or not. Well of course I didn't miss him. Well, maybe a bit because he was my husband before so yeah.

 

"Is that a question or a joke?" I asked him in a serious tone. Not wanting to be fool twice, I'll keep my face tight without even showing him a single smile. Chanyeol stopped smiling. He realized that I wasn't ready to keep our relationship as comfortable as what he was encountering now.

 

He thought, maybe being a divorcee for her was not even listed in her wishing list. Well, no one would want that tho.

 

"What? Are you taking it seriously? well, I'm just joking you know." he explained with a guilty face.

 

"Do you think that I should just follow the flows and said that I miss you? Well, maybe this divorce thing wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter