Chapter 5 - I Miss You Already?

My Marriage Is Ruined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

Today was the day that I will move out of this house forever; leaving Hana and my beloved son, Hanchan behind. I was beginning to feel the nerve tingling inside of me. Half of me wanted me to stay behind and continued my life as Hana's husband and half of me said that I shouldn't change my mind and went on with my decision to marry Iseul.

I was dumbfounded. I can't decide which one was the best for me and I started having this nervous breakdown when I saw my divorce paper had been approved and now Hana and I were legally a divorcee.

Frustration arose inside of me and tears began to roll down my cheeks and I didn't know why. This was everything that I wanted all this time from Hana but why I felt really sad?

This was the thing that I'd dreamed of own for myself yet I felt like I've lost something meaningful in my life, something that no one can replace; ever. I thought maybe this was the stupidest decision that I had ever made in my life and I started to regret of doing it.

I wiped off my tears as quickly as I could when I saw Iseul figure was walking toward my direction with a wide smile was curved on her face.

"Hey, babe, congratulation for your divorce! I am very happy for you and now we can get married as soon as we can. I can't wait to be called as your wife! " she said as she gave me a quick brush to the lips.

I smiled, but my smile didn't last long when I saw Hana's figure was appearing just near our position and at that time he was with some guy who I assumed as his guy friend.

"Hey, Hana!" I suddenly called. I can't help myself but I really missed her right now. She rotated her body toward my direction to face me, so did her guy friend.

"Oh oppa.," she said and it sounded like she was in pain.

"Where are you going?" I asked her liked I'm not aware of the situation at that time. Iseul was looking at me in curiosity and she began to feel really pissed off with Hana's presence.

"I'm going home," she said shortly and began faking a smile.

"I'll send you," I said and it made the three of them were surprised by my words. Iseul began pouting her lips and Hana's friend started to wonder about my sudden behavior.

"Don't worry, Oppa. I have Myungsoo with me so you don't have to do anything for me. We're a divorcee now, remember?" Hana said awkwardly.

"Yes, Chanyeol. You guys are a divorcee so stop lingering around in her business and start to focus on our future wedding!" she said furiously as she pulled my arms harshly and lead us out of the building as immediately as she could.

"Well, that was not a beautiful scene, I guess."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter