Chapter 8

My Marriage Is Ruined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you ever let me come and meet you like this no more or I'll report you to the court for not doing your job as Hanchan's father. And if that happens, the probability that your visitation rights will be abolished is high. Do you want that to happen to you?!" Hana raised her voice.

 

Chanyeol who was standing silently in front of Hana only nodded in unspoken understanding. He can't keep his eyes off Hana and he was still mesmerized by his ex-wife beauty that he never had noticed before. She has changed so much. He thought.

 

He knew he was at fault. He did miss his son so much but he can't let out the problem that Iseul and he encountered at that time and that was jealousy. Iseul restricted him from seeing his son because she's afraid that Hana will try to seduce him once again. She knew that Chanyeol still has feelings for Hana but had to forget his desire to return to her after two weeks of becoming a divorcee due to Iseul being pregnant.

 

Because of the situation that they were in, Iseul was suggesting that they should change the date for their marriage and tried to tie the knot sooner than they had planned because she's afraid that people will see her baby bump. Hearing her suggestion, Chanyeol didn't seem to like what he heard. He told her that he was expecting a smooth plan for their marriage and not a rush one and these differents opinions lead them to argue all the time.

 

It was just 2 weeks after his divorce and he started to have a change of heart. He's too tired to argue with Iseul all the time. He's too tired of the need to obey to Iseul's rule. He can't even go to the after-party with his colleagues. To summarize it, he can't even do anything that was not involving her in every situation.

 

Hana never did that to him before because she believed in him. She believed that Chanyeol would never cheat on her and looked at what happened now. Look what has fate brought them to.

 

He will have a child soon with Iseul. He shouldn't have mixed feelings regarding his decision and his partner. He will be married with Iseul in less than a month so he shouldn't regret what had happened between Hana and him but still, his heart said otherwise.

 

"I'm sorry....." he finally opened his mouth after a few minutes of silence.

 

"I'll follow the visitation schedule next week. I'll call a day before I pick Hanchan up for the visitation. I thought of bringing him to the beach and have a picnic if that's okay with you?" Chanyeol suggested.

 

"Yeah, sure I don't mind. Just bring him back before night."

 

"Ahh okay." he smiled

 

"So, I'll be going now an if-"

 

"Hana wait!!" he said half-shouted.

 

"What?"

 

"H-How are you nowadays? Anything new?" he stuttered.

 

"Am good. Nothing much I guess. Oh wait, I got a job last week as a graphic designer at Myungsoo's workplace. Finally, I don't have to push myself to make more money from the book I'm writing." Hana said excitedly.

 

Chanyeol smile faded away. Myungsoo? Kim Myungsoo? He thought. He hated that guy so much since Hana and him were still married. That guy who tried his best to make Hanchan like him. He would buy anything for his son and even present in every event that they were holding and the worse part is he was Hana's crush when they were still teenagers. 

 

"Why did you ask for that punk's help to seek for a job? Why didn't you ask me instead?!" he sounded a bit furious.

 

"Don't you dare called him a punk. He's 100x better than you in every way. He was there when you decided to choose the women who you just met for like 4 months instead of your wife that you have known for 14 years!! And don't forget, he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter