Chapter 3 - The third condition

My Marriage Is Ruined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana woke up that morning and found out that Chanyeol had already awake too. He just sat beside Hana without doing anything and he even had a serious look that was curved on his face. It's liked he was thinking about something but Hana wasn't sure what it was.

"Are you awake?" he asked when he found out that his wife had already woken up from her sleep. Hana quickly got up from her bed and sat up as straight as she could.

"Yes, but what are you doing here? You're suppose to sleep in Hanchan's room." Hana asked awkwardly. She glanced at the clock and it showed 6.43 in the morning. It was an awkward situation for her to sleep in the same bed as Chanyeol since they hadn't sleep on the same bed for about 4 months long.

All this time Chanyeol had slept in Hanchan's room and if not that, he will be sleeping on the floor. Chanyeol and her had never had anybody contact since Hana knew about Chanyeol cheating on her with Iseul. She felt really sick to be with him anymore when she realized that Chanyeol and Iseul had slept together before.

"You said that I have to kiss you every time we wake up and before we get to sleep so that is why I am here. I will kiss you," he said seriously. He sighed and then corrected his position so that he could face me. "Come here," he called.

He slowly approached me by crawling toward my direction. My heart suddenly racing hard when he closed his eyes and our faces were just a few centimeters away. Chanyeol lips slowly began to approach mine. I shut my eyes up when I felt that his lips were touching mine but he made it as a short one. It was an awkward one but they acted that they felt nothing rather than just a condition to be fulfilled.

"Stop dreaming. I'm done so I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter