Seventh Chapter.

Jet black.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Are you going with us?” Dahee asked intertwining arms with Yerin. “I can’t… I have something that day.” Yerin sighed disappointed.

“Come on! What’s more important than your graduation trip?” Dahee whined as she shook Yerin’s arm.

Their graduation was just days away and their class decided to go on a trip to make their last High school memories.

“Apparently for my dad the Prince’s birthday is way more important, so we have to attend his birthday ball.”  Yerin furrowed her eyebrows clearly annoyed.

“Can we talk, Yerin?” Someone suddenly asked, the girls turned their heads and Dahee blinked confused.

“You can actually talk, Jung Daehyun?” Dahee asked surprised, it was amusing to hear his voice for the first time.

Daehyun just nodded at her before grabbing Yerin’s arm and leaving with her.

“Why are you suddenly kidnapping me?” Yerin asked as they walked towards the school’s gardens, Daehyun just shrugged his shoulders making Yerin roll her eyes.

The boys were there waiting for them, Zelo was listening music, Jongup taking a nap on the grass and Youngjae was seated on a bench reading a book.  When they heard Yerin approaching they stopped with their activities.

“Sit here.” Youngjae patted the empty space beside him as he brightly smiled at her. Yerin narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously but still sat down.

“You look so tired, let me massage your shoulders!” Zelo immediately offered with a wink, Yerin looked at Daehyun wanting for an explanation but the latter just avoided her.

“Here, eat all my food…” Jongup awkwardly smiled and placed the bread and strawberry milk on her lap.

Yerin observed how awkward and forced Jongup smile was and finally understood.

“Guys, I’ll keep your secret for free so please stop being so nice, it’s creeping me out” She laughed at them and the boys finally relaxed. “Thank god! I almost threw up for being so damn nice.” Youngjae shuddered and shook his head.

Zelo gave her a grateful smile and Yerin nodded at him, she grabbed the milk from the lap and jiggled the cartoon box in front of Jongup.

“I actually prefer chocolate milk, but this one is nice too so can I keep it?” She asked to him and Jongup bit his lower lip.

“Actually I really want to drin- Ouch!” Jongup couldn’t finish the sentence thanks to Daehyun who hit him.

“What was that for!?” Jongup whined as he rubbed the back of his head, trying to ease the pain.

“Don’t give and then take it away.” He shook his head disappointed.

Yerin laughed quietly thinking that she could get used to them.

 -

“Such a wonderful couple!” Sehun whistled loudly at the scene in front of him, Kai and Lay who were with him laughed hysterically at the joke.

Luhan rolled his eyes at them and then sighed. “Chen…can we rest? My feet are killing me.” He pleaded.

Chen was the ballroom dance instructor, a very talented young man who was also able to sing beautifully.

“Luhan,your birthday is almost here and you still can’t dance properly!” He scolded and grabbe his waist tightly making the latter wince in both pain and disgust.

The other boys laughed harder at Chen actions.

“I didn’t believe it when Jong In texted me saying you were learning to dance, so I had to come and see.” A familiar voice said and the guys looked up to see Jiho smiling at them.

“I brought pizza.” As soon those words left Jiho’s lips, the boys hurriedly approached him.

They sat down on the floor and Jiho winced at how they were eating as if they starved for days.

“You guys…eat slowly!” The boys just smiled at him and Jiho chuckled.

“is our prince giving you hard time, Jongdae?” Jiho asked as he patted Chen’s head affectionately, the boy nodded furiously gaining Luhan’s glare.

“He keeps forgetting everything! I know he is annoyed because he has to dance with a guy, but is not my fault im the only one here who can dances!” Chen complained as he angrily bit his slice of pizza.

“It’s just because I think I would learn faster if a girl teaches me, I mean… is awkward to dance with him.” Luhan defended himself.

“Just accept it.” Sehun smirked at him. “Accept what? You brat…” Luhan mumbled the last words.

Lay and Kai looked at each other and then pointed at Luhan. “You just want to kiss someone!” they yelled at the same time making kissy faces and everyone except Luhan burst into laughter.

“If that’s true then I’m not bringing my daughter to your ball.” Jiho joked still laughing but stopped when he noticed the boys expecting expressions.

“Professor…We are meeting your daughter?” Kai asked excited. It was something unexpected Jiho would never talk about Yerin neither brought her to the palace.

“Well…yes.” Jiho simply said and the boys smiled brightly. “But why are you guys so excited about it?” He asked as he crossed his arms, he loved the boys to death but Yerin was his precious daughter so of course he would act like the protective father he was.

“You are always so secretive about your family so of course we are curious.” Lay calmly explained.

Jiho nodded his head in understanding but then narrowed his eyes in suspicion. " I will believe you guys for now."

-

 

“I just talked with the leader of the Éclair clan” Himchan murmured as he sat down on the couch.

Yongguk sat down next to him. “How many people did they lost?” He asked concern written all over his face. “Unfortunaely Its easier to tell you how many of them are left…” Himchan let out a big sigh, unable to hide his sadness

“You went to éclair and without us?” Daehyun who just arrived from school heard their conversation. "That happened the day Yerin was here?" He asked.

“It’s no

Please log in to read the full chapter