Chapter nine

Jet black.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“And the tragedy continues for the Hwa family, A week ago the authorities found a car submerged in the north lake with the married couple bodies inside, and today was reported that their daughter allegedly committed suicide by setting her house on fire and only ashes were left…”

“Turn down the volume or she will hear.” Himchan ordered to Zelo who was watching the afternoon news.

“The King will pay the Funeral expenses as sign of appreciation since the Professor Hwa Jiho was close to the royal family; he expressed days ago how he lamented the couple death and promised to find the person who killed and hid the corpses...”

“The culprit sleeps besides him…” Zelo muttered referring to the queen and turned off the television then he turned his head and looked at Himchan. “She is suffering a lot…” He thought aloud with worried eyes.

Himchan shook his head and lightly hit Zelo forehead. “I told you to keep it down when you talk about her.” “Hyung that hurts!” Zelo complained as he rubbed his sore forehead.

“Don’t complain anymore and give this to Daehyun” Himchan ordered, handing him a trail of food. Zelo sighed but obeyed his Hyung orders.

 Himchan smiled at the younger reaction and continued to stir sugar into the cup of coffee he was planning to drink then suddenly stopped when he remembered that day.

A week ago, Daehyun returned home late at night with Yerin on his arms, she was trembling and crying with her eyes closed and her hands clutching onto Daehyun’s shirt.

Daehyun did not have to explain what happened because Himchan was able to see it through Jiho wristwatch. When he touched it, he saw everything.
He had learned the ability of Retro cognition the same ability Yerin owned but unlike her, Himchan had full control of it.

The wristwatch was old and it was obvious Jiho always used it. Himchan knew everything about Yerin secrets and he was shocked. The guys where as shocked when he told them.

He was curious about Yerin’s real identity, sure, they knew about her unusual ability and birth date but still many questions were unanswered.

“I’m home…” Yongguk deep voice interrupted Himchan thoughts. “I finally did it.” He let out a big sigh as he slumped exhausted on to the couch.

“How is your energy?” Himchan asked seating on the couch in front of him. “What do you think? I had to erase the memories of almost 100 persons.” He murmured closing his eyes.

Yongguk had the ability of erase someone memory, they wanted to protect Yerin and for that they needed to erase all memory of her existence. Yongguk spent the week visiting her ex-classmates, teachers and friends. Of course, it was not easy but he knew it was necessary.

“Ms. Kim called me an hour ago. She is going to bring Yerin things later.” Himchan said. “What about the fire, the Royal guards didn’t suspect anything?” Yongguk straightened up and focused his attention to Himchan.

“You haven’t seen the news, right?” Himchan arched an eyebrow. “The media believes she committed suicide and she was declared legally dead so we don’t have to worry about the crazy .”

The rebels planned the fire on Yerin house as well; they knew that the Queen was crazy enough to kill her if she knew her whereabouts.

Yongguk nodded his head in understanding. “Now we only have to wait until she is ready to see who killed her parents…” He whispered solemnly.

                                                  

-

“Open the damn door!” Luhan could hear his cousin yells but decided to ignore him covering his face with the blankets.

Luhan was dying inside, his mentor was dead and he could not do a single thing about it, there were things he still needed to learn but his professor was not there anymore.

“Sehun, let’s leave….”Luhan heard Kai voice trying to convince the stubborn guy who was trying to open the door.

“No way in hell!” Sehun yelled annoyed and finally kicked the door open.

“Get up!” Sehun ordered yanking the blankets from him. Luhan slowly stood up and looked down at his feet avoiding Sehun’s eyes.

“What the hell are you doing?” Sehun questioned. “Why are you here doing nothing!?” he yelled with rage.

Luhan did not talk and he just kept avoiding eye contact making Sehun feel frustrated.

“Look at me!” Sehun harshly grabbed him by the collar.

“Stop it, Sehun!” Kai yelled alarmed grabbing the younger arm. “Let him.” Luhan finally opened his mouth still looking at his feet.

“Someone killed him and you are here getting depressed?” Sehun shook him with every word he said. “Do something!” His voice became shaky and weak.

“Do

Please log in to read the full chapter