Third Chapter.

Jet black.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Her sight was unfocused as she ran, still tightly grabbing her partner’s hand. “Dahee you are running too fast!” Yerin exclaimed then stopped for a moment, she let out a breath with her eyes closed.

“I’m not Dahee...” at the unknown voice Yerin opened her eyes. “You are not Dahee.” She repeated and blinked her eyes trying to clear her sight.

“And you aren’t Yixing.” Luhan pointed out as he examined her features. He thought she was really pretty and she looked so familiar, even the warmness of her hand felt like something he felt before. Wait…hand? Luhan looked down to their intertwined hands then he immediately let go.

“How in the world we ended together?” Yerin murmured as she awkwardly rubbed her arm.

“I think we got our colours mixed up.” Luhan sighed as he pointed at their bracelets. Yerin looked down and shook her head, now everything makes sense.

“Oh god, I can’t believe it.” She chuckled in disbelief. “So… what should we do now?” Luhan asked as he adjusted his hat and glasses. “How about we call our friends?” Yerin suggested with a grin and Luhan nodded a little unsure.

“Then I’m going to call her first.” Yerin searched through her bag but didn’t find it. “Ah, I remember now.” She sighed dejected, Dahee had her cellphone. “Can I borrow your phone for a moment?” Yerin kindly asked to the prince.

“Err… I lost my phone.” Luhan lied, he wasn’t allowed to have a phone since that would distract him of his duties.

“I guess we should look for our friends then, maybe they are still at the pizza shop.” Luhan straightened up and started to walk. “Wait!” Yerin suddenly grabbed him from his sleeve. “I have a better idea.” She smiled at him with bright eyes.

-

“I clearly told her our colour!” Dahee shouted annoyed, she was still at the pizza shop with arms crossed and a deep frown.

“Miss… where is your friend?” The manager cautiously asked, a little afraid of her reaction. “That airhead got confused with the colours…”Dahee grumpily murmured.

“What is your colour?” Suddenly someone standing infront of her asked, she looked up and her eyes widened. “Light blue… why?” Dahee answered a little shy afterall the cute guy from before was talking to her.

Lay sighed and shook his head. “Mine is Light green. I think my friend left with your friend.” Dahee scoffed recalling how Yerin was joking before. Of course that girl would mix up the colors, she thought with a sigh.

“Ah! I can call her and maybe they are together.” Dahee suddenly remembered and Lay nodded encouraging her, hoping for good results. She dialed Yerin’s number and waited.

“…There’s music coming from your bag.” Lay pointed out. Dahee frowned confused as she opened her bag. “Ah… her phone is here.” She let out a nervous laugh.

“Agh seriously…” Lay ruffled his hair in annoyance. “Why in the world do you have her phone?” He snapped at Dahee and she narrowed her eyes at him in response. “You don’t have to talk to me like that.” She said clearly offended.

“Well, if you were a little bit more intelligent then I wouldn’t talk to you like that.” Lay shook his head. He knew he was being a jerk but he was too angry to care.

“You know what?” Dahee took a deep breath and glared at him. “Go and fu-” the manager who was still there watching the whole scene, interrupted her before she ended her sentence. “Okay, let’s stop! Bad words aren’t allowed.” He clapped his hands once. “How about you two go together?” he suggested with a big smile.

Dahee and Lay instantly glared at him and the Manager cleared his throat.

“I’m sure you are going to find your friends... eventually.” He laughed a little unsure. “Well…that can work.” Lay looked at Dahee who just grimaced at him.

“Fine, don’t go with me.” Lay shrugged and turned to leave. “Okay I’ll go, but please don’t talk to me.” Dahee warned as she followed him.

“Kids these days…” The manager chuckled as they saw them leave.

-

“No! That’s mine!” The youngest tackled his friend to the floor when the later was about to eat his piece of cake.

“Zelo, what are you doing to our poor Jongup?” The male with sharp eyes and blond hair questioned.

“He wanted to eat my cake!” Zelo complained with a pout. “You selfish brat…” Jongup murmured as he stood up. “Lunch is ready, go and call the others Zelo.” Himchan requested as he set the table with Jongup’s help.

“Hyungs, lunch is ready!” Zelo yelled not even bothering to stand up from his seat. Himchan and Jongup glared at him clearly judging him. “What did i do this time?” Zelo threw his arms into the air and Himchan just shook his head.

“Didn’t i tell you to tone down the yelling, Zelo?” The oldest sighed as he walked into the room in response Zelo muttered an apology. “Where is Youngjae?” He asked noticing his absence.

“I thought he was with you, Yongguk.” Himchan answered as he blinked his eyes. “He is probably studying at the library.” Jongup casually shrugged his shoulders; apparently the library was Youngjae second home. “And Daehyun, did he already eat?" Yongguk asked as he sat down besides Zelo.

“I guess he is still inside his room.” Himchan said with his mouth full of food. “Go and bring him.” Yongguk ordered to Zelo then he started to eat.

Not wanting to go against his hyung orders, he immediately stood up. “Yes sir!” he said gaining chuckles from the others

Daehyun was seated on his bed in deep thought, the book he was reading with the purpose of distract his mind was beside him, forgotten. He couldn’t help but be

Please log in to read the full chapter