Eight Chapter.

Jet black.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hana was trembling in fear, she couldn’t move and even if she wanted to yell she knew doing it would be useless.

“It’s been a while, my dear friend.” The Queen slowly caressed her hair. “The last time I saw you is still clear in my mind, what about you?” She quietly chuckled still brushing Hana’s hair with her fingers.

Hana didn’t forget about that day, she would never do.

“Yura… please let me go” Hana finally opened , the words she said came out as a pleading, saying the queen’s name made her nauseous. “My husband is probably looking for me.”

“I want to let you go, but… how can I trust you?” The queen sighed and shook her head. “I can’t let you go” She whispered and the smile on her face widened, she was clearly enjoying the moment.

“You heard me before. If i didn’t mind killing some innocent girls  getting rid of you won't be a problem” She crossed her arms and the smile never left her face.

Hana gulped down “You are going to kill me…” She swallowed her tears, not wanting to show her weak side.

“Of course I will do it! I have to do it.” The queen laughed loudly. “But before that… I want you to see me.” At her words Hana’s breath hitched. The queen covered Hana’s eyes and said some words. “Here you go, open your eyes.”

Hana kept her eyes shut and refused to obey her. The queen frowned at her and harshly grabbed her face.

“I said, open your eyes!” She yelled forcing her eyes open.

Hana winced in pain when she felt Yura’s nails digging into the skin around her eyes. After resisting for a moment she finally opened her eyes, the light hurt her and she covered her face with her hands.

“Look at me.” The queen ordered. Hana blinked and finally looked at her. “See? That wasn’t too difficult.” The queen smiled at her.

Hana was too overwhelmed with emotions, her vision was completely restored and still she couldn’t be happy about it because she was about to die. She looked at the Queen and anger filled her heart, Hana resented her for a lot of things.

“I have a surprise for you, sweetie.” The Queen chuckled. She snapped her fingers, Junho opened the room’s door and dragged Jiho inside, then he throw him to the floor.

Hana eyes widened with horror. “Jiho!” she yelled. He looked up at her then noticed how his wife eyes were directly looking at him, he was happy for a moment but when he saw the horror on Hana’s eyes his face paled.

 “Hana! Are you okay?” Jiho tried to reach for her but Junho stopped him.

 “You were right, your husband was looking for you so my bodyguard just helped him to find his way and here you go.” She pointed at him. “It’s a shame but I have to kill you as well, professor Hwa.” The queen sighed as if she pitied him. 

“I feel bad for Luhan but if I keep you alive then you’ll want to take revenge, and if I’m completely honest…I’m too busy to deal with that.”

“Don’t do anything to her.” Jiho pleaded trying to remove Junho’s hands around him. “You can’t change my mind, professor Hwa.” She shook her head and slowly walked towards him when she finally was in front of him she turned her head and locked eyes with Hana. 

“Look carefully because you are going to witness the death of the person you love.” The Queen liked how Hana expression changed, seeing her so vulnerable and weak gave her happiness. She slowly pulled out a dagger and aimed for his heart.

Just when the Queen was about to stab Jiho with the dagger, Hana yelled in desperation and then suddenly the lights went out.

Jiho took the opportunity and released himself from Junho’s grip, and then taking Hana’s hand they ran away.

-

Luhan looked around trying to find Yerin but it was too dark, someone grabbed his arm and he flinched.

“It’s me, are you okay?” Lay asked concerned. “What the hell happened?”

When Lay was about to answer his question, the lights came back on. Everyone was confused and alarmed.

“Let’s go to your room, here is too dangerous.” Lay whispered at Luhan and the latter gave him a quizzical look.

Lay didn’t give him an explanation and just dragged him.

The MC of the party grabbed the microphone and cleared his throat. “There’s nothing to worry about, let the party continue!” He assured to the guests.

Meanwhile Yerin was pinned against the wall, her e

Please log in to read the full chapter