Chapter 9

My Everything

Donghae went home.

At Super Junior's dorm..

Donghae sees Ryeowook passing by his room so he calls Ryeowook.

"Nae hyung?"Ryeowook asks.

"I-i-i........"

"You what hyung??!"Curiousity overloaded,Ryeowook must be thinking that his hyung did something wrong.

"I got my self a date"After saying that out,quickly he faced away.Avoiding eye contact with Ryeowook.

"Nae?!!"Ryeowook asks again.He can't believe what he just heard.

"I got a date"Donghae whispers this time.Smiling widely.

Ryeowook's eye widen.His jaw drops.

"Who?Kyu Na?"Ryeowook guesses.

Donghae smiles and nods.He tells Ryeowook how exactly he got to date with Kyu Na.He also mentions that Kyu Na said I love you to MG which is him.He got really excited with that 3 words.

"So Kyu Na still doesn't know that it's was you all along ?"

Donghae nods.

"When are you planning to tell her hyung?"

"I don't know.. maybe later.When i'm ready and sure that she likes me.."He says.

"But you didn't admit that you like her to me yet hyung.."Ryeowook wnats to hear the magic words from his hyung. 

"aisshh, yes .. i like her"Donghae says it really sofly.Even he cannot hear his own words.

"Nae? What did you just said?I can't hear you"Ryeowook goes nearer to hyung and places his ear infront of Donghae's mouth.

Donghae blushed.He pushes Ryeowook further.Quickly he closes the door.

"Aigooo... our hyung has a girlfriend now..."Ryeowook felt so proud of his hyung.

When Ryeowook was about to walk away.Donghae opens his door back and stucks his head out,"Yah,don't tell anyone about this."

"Nae hyung"Ryeowook salutes like a soldier."It's our little secret"He winks his eye.

"Okay.Stop.Now go to sleep."Donghae closes his door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah... didn't you say that you got a date today with Donghae at 3?"Soo Hee asks Kyu Na.Seeing Kyu Na reading a book without even bother about the time.

"Yes..but...i don't think Donghae will come....come on..that doesn't make sense,Donghae date me? haha i'm 100% sure that  Mystery Guy was just saying..he was joking"A simple and confident answer by Kyu Na.She thought it was a joke.

"Yah! Who knows if its true..What if he actually waiting for you?"Somehow,Soo Hee believes the Mystery Guy.She believed everything what the mystery guy told her actually.

"hmm?Fine.. we will pass by the computer lab after this so let's see if he is there or not.Don't worry"Kyu Na continues to read her book.

Soo Hee shooks her head.

 

3 o'clock.

Donghae already waiting for Kyu Na infront of the computer lab.

There's something on his hand which every girl on earth would love to get this from a guy.A small bouquet of flowers.

The time is ticking.It's 3.15 pm,but there's no sign of Kyu Na coming.

'Maybe something came up or she's busy' He thought.

But still,he didn't move a bit.He still waits.Some students that pass infront of him must be wondering what is Donghae doing there holding flowers? He must be waiting for a girl or who's the lucky girl.

3.24 pm.

Donghae sees someone he's been waiting for.Kyu Na walks with Soo Hee by her side.She is still reading the book even when she's walking.

"Oh!"

But Kyu Na didn't see him.

'Maybe she forgotten about today.What should i do?Should i call out her name?Argh!what should i do?'Donghae thought.So he decided not to call her but..to get her attention and make her remember about the date.Donghae purposely kicks a small stone and it slided exactly infront of Kyu Na.

Unfortunately,she kicks the stone away without realizing it.Seeing that,Donghae's jaw dropped,'Seriously?'

Second try,he sees a young lady carrying her books so immediately he ran into her.For sure all of her books fell on the floor.She shouts a little in shock and that makes everyone there look at Donghae and that young lady.

Donghae bows and apologizes.He helps her to pick her books up but his eye is on Kyu Na.

Still,Kyu Na didn't look at him.

'What on earth is she reading?Is that thing really interesting?'Donghae is going mad.He sits on the edge of a fountain there.Thingking what's the next move.

 

 

"Yah Yah Yah!"Soo Hee pushes Kyu Na's shoulder hard.

"Ouch! What?"Kyu Na yelled.

"Isn't that Donghae?"At least Soo Hee notices him..now.

"AH! Where?where?"Kyu Na panicks and found him sitting at the fountain infront of the computer lab just like the Mystery guy told her.

"I told you he would be there!"Soo Hee slaps Kyu Na's shoulder even harder."He must have been waiting for you for half an hour ! What have you done ! go go !"

Kyu Na runs towards Donghae as fast as she could.

"ha..ha..ha..Bianh..ha..ha.."Trying to say sorry while cathing her breath.

Donghae stunned.He smiles.'Finally you noticed me'

"Ani...keunchana"He says.

"Cheongmal bianhne..i didn't know that you would really be here...i thought the Mystery Guy was joking.."Kyu Na apologizes again.Truly.She didn't expect this.

"It's okay...well .. now i'm here"He keeps giving his charming smile.

"Are you seriously--"Kyu Na didn't finishes her question.She wanted to ask that is he seriously going to date her.

"Yup.Why not?Can't i?You don't like it?"Donghae asks back.

*Gulp*

Kyu Na swallows her saliva.Her heart skips a beat.

"You don't like it?"Donghae asks again.

"Ani ani ani ani..! i .... like it.. i really like it"She said.

Donghae smiles."Kaja"He ushers her to his car not far from there.

Kyu Na nods.'This is the happiest day of my life'

"Oh! here,i hope you like it."Donghae gives her the bouquet he bought."I hope we will have a great day together"

So they both got into Donghae's car while Soo Hee is left behind.

In the car,Kyu Na texts Soo Hee something.

 

 

*Beep*

Soo Hee opens to read the text message.

"Soo Hee-yah.Bianhe..

We are heading to the theme park..

i'll call you later. :*

P/s:HAPPIEST DAY EVER!"

Soo Hee smiles reading that and replies,

"Don't you spoil the important moments! Good Luck Chingu ! :* "