Chapter 4

My Everything

10 pm, at Super Junior's Dorm..

*Tok Tok Tok*

Ryeowook knocked Donghae's room and went in.

Donghae is searching something in the enternet.He borrowed Ryeowook's laptop saying it's urgent.

"Hyung-iee,how long more will you use my laptop..i've some assignment to finish...."

Silence..as though he was talking to the wall.

"Donghae Hyung !" Ryeowook raises his voice.

"Nae?ahh Wookie..when did you come?"Now Donghae heard him.

"Aigooo... hyung....nevermind.."

Donghae typed,K.y.u N.a. He is searching for her profile in their college portal.

"Ah!Hyung.. so how's the girl you mentioned about last time?Who is she?"

"Oh yeah...i should have asked you,maybe you know her,do you know Kim Kyu Na?"

"Yes...why? Is it her?"

Donghae looked at Ryeowook,he smiles and lift his shoulders cutely.

"Jinja?!Jinja Hyung!? Waaaaahh!!"Ryeowook got excited.

"Hehe i don't know.........."

"Good choice ! She's a really nice girl hyung! She's my coursemate!She's brave,hardworking and beautiful too!"Ryeowook praises Kyu Na.

Donghae laughs,"Haha Yah!Why are you getting excited?"

"I thought you never find your first love ! Haha"

It's true,Donghae never found his first love.Maybe now's the time.

"I didn't say that i love her!"

"Maybe later hyung ! There's so many namja trying to get her love you know!"Ryeowook added.

"Jinja?"Donghae's eyebrows furrowed."A-A-Ani...i just wanted to be her friend.She does looks like a loyal friend when i first met her"

"Eyyyyyy hyung" Ryeowook pushes his hyung's shoulder.

"Whattttt... aishh here, take your laptop and go"Donghae chase him out.He closes the door and locks it quickly.

"Tell me how did you fell for her hyung when you're ready!I'll be waiting"Ryeowook shouts from behind the door.

Donghae pulls the blanket over his face."It's gonna be a long journey" He smiled and closes his eyes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh......Lee Donghae ! I wish i can call him Oppa too !"Kyu Na wonders around the house happily.

"He was just sitting there! Infront of my eyes ! So Handsome!"

"But,he must have a girlfriend........so he will never like me.. hmm"Making her own conclusion.

"Yah..quit talking to yourself it's freaking me out...Na-yah,let's sleep.I'm tired"Soo Hee pulled Kyu Na's hand.

"Oh ! Soo Hee-yah i chatted with the Mystery Guy ! He seems so nice ! I guess i have to stick to him then"Kyu Na smiles."Even if i don't know who he is hihihi"

"krooooooooooo"Soo Hee made snoring sounds.

"Good night Soo Hee. Muahh" She kissed Soo Hee's cheek and closes her eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day.

Kyu Na starts her routine,she woke up,took her shower,had her breakfast and went to her class.

She arrived at her class but there's no one around.

"Ey?Where is everybody?Was i too early?"She looks at her watch."Ani.. i'm just in time!"

Kyu Na saw someone passed by so she stopped the person and ask,"Excuse me,do you know where these people went?"

"Have you forgotten?There will be soccer match today ! Our college vs Busan College!So there will be no classes for us today! okay i have to go now"That person leaves quickly.

"Aish !! how did i forgot?! Donghae will be there!"Kyu Na pulls her long skirt up a little and run as fast as she could to the soccer field."I have to get a seat before it's full!"

But unfortunately when she arrived,the field is crowded.It's like a sea of people.She can't even spot a seat.

 

"Ahhh ottokae? I can't watch Donghae plays soccer like this!"Kyu Na frustrated.She bits her fingernails.

"I know! I'll sneak into the player's room and go to the VIP seats upstairs!That should do it!I can watch Donghae clearer!"Kyu Na planned.

So she rushed to the back of the practice room and sneaks in.'There's no one.The players must be getting ready in their changing room.I must take the stairs now.'

She sees the stairs.Target locked.She's going to run straight towards the stairs before anybody sees her.Prepairing herself behind the wall.

"Okay.Hana....."She's counting.

"Tul...."

"Excuse me.What's a girl doing here?"A sudden guy's voice came from behind.

"AAHHH!"Kyu Na screamed as she was turning around to see who's the person behind her,she sprained her foot and  falls backward.

"Carefull!"That guy quickly catches Kyu Na waist.

Kyu Na closed her eyes.

"Are you o--"He was about to ask her condition but then..

"Kyu Na?"He said.

'My name' Kyu Na opens her eyes slowly.

Their eyes met.

"D-D-Donghae"Kyu Na tries to stand properly.

Donghae helped her.

"K-k-keunchana?"Donghae stuttered too.

"N-nae.."Kyu Na adjusts her outfit,trying to avoid his gaze.

"W-what are you d-doing here?"

'Aish,my heart' Donghae holds his chest.

"Nothing"She tries to walk fast ."Ah!" Pain.

"Let me..."Donghae kneeled down and ask her to get on his back.

Kyu Na startled."A-ani..i'm okay..i'll just walk like this"

"You might fall again"Donghae stood up.He holds Kyu Na's shoulders and helped her steps.

He brought her to downstairs VIP's seat.He gave her a bag of ice.

"I'll be back.I have a game to play.Stay here,aratchi?"He smiled and went off to the field.

'This is crazy,i can't believe this,what should i do?Should i leave?Yes,i should leave'

'This is so cool,i can watch him from here'  "But.i'll leave right after the game Hehe"