Chapter 2

My Everything

The next Morning...

"Soo Hee-ah.wake up...wake up...."Kyu Na shakes her friend's shoulder gently.

Kyu Na has been staying with Soo Hee ever since she was born.She was told that her mother gave her to Soo Hee's omma because she can't afford to take care of her baby after her husband left her with nothing except lots of debt.She promised to come back for her child after 5 years but.. she never came back.So now Kyu Na lives with Soo Hee's family and Soo Hee is more like her twin sister except for their different appreances.

"What?"Barely saying anything,Soo Hee turns her body to the other side.

"Let's have a picnic today"A bright smile on her face.

"Yah!i'm tired,i'm finally getting some rest here. suushhh fly away now"Soo Hee continues to sleep.

"Eun Hyuk Oppa will be here too,he's going to fetch us......hmm oh well,i'll be going alone then.."Kyu Na knows Soo Hee only gets lively when Eun Hyuk's around.So she asked Eun Hyuk to join the picnic.He's her(Soo Hee) God.

"Eun Hyuk Oppa?! Why didn't you say so earlier! I'm up ! i'm up !"Soo Hee rushes up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready.

'Always works!Eun Hyuk Oppa never fails me hehehe' Kyu Na smiles.

*Piiin pinn!*

Sounds like their Eun Hyuk Oppa has arrived.

"Palli Palli !"Soo Hee pulls Kyu Na's hand.

They leave the house as soon as possible.Don't wanna make her dear Dancing Machine waits too long out there.

"Aigoo,where are you two pretty ladies going?"Eun Hyuk praises both of them.

Kyu Na smiles and says,"We're going somewhere with The Famous Dancing Machine so we must look pretty Oppa.."

While Soo Hee kept smiling and acting cute most of the time.

"Aniya,you don't have to put that make-up or anything,both of you already look beautiful without make-up,i told you to be yourself right..."He added.Saying it sincerely.

Suddenly,Eun Hyuk stops his car and a guy enters the car.

"Kyuhyun?Why did you invite him Oppa???!!"Kyu Na yelled after seeing Kyuhyun entered the car with a bright smile.

Eun Hyuk laughs."I thought better he spends some time with us rather than his laptop.Why? Don't you like him?"

Kyu Na massages her head."I think my headache is coming again"'Do i have to answer that question?'

 

"We'll arrive there in 20 minutes"Eun Hyuk looks at Kyu Na from the side mirror,secretly asking her to remain calm.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time,in Super Junior's Dorm..

Donghae woke up from his beauty sleep and went straight to the kitchen.Dragging his feet and scratching his head.

He sees Ryeowook in the living room and asks."Where's Eun Hyuk Hyung? He disturbed my beauty sleep at 8 am by making some noises" Donghae complained.He poured some milk into a glass.

"Eun Hyuk hyung and Kyuhyun went for a picnic at Seoul Park with two ladies."Ryeowook explains.

Donghae sprayed out the milk in his mouth."When did they have time for girls? And they didn't invite me!?"He nagged as he grabbed his sweater and went out.

"Where are you going hyung?"

"I have to go to the computer lab early today,i promised some girls to be their Doctor of Love this morning" Said the Doctor of Love Lee Donghae.He took his job seriously.

Ryeowook giggles."Good Luck hyung!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyu Na's picnic is a disaster for her.She pretended to be calm for an hour.They sat on a mat,eating,playing cards but Kyu Na barely opened .

"If it's not because of you,i'll not stayed this longer,let's just go home."Kyu Na whispered to Soo Hee.She lost her picnic mood right after Kyuhyun appeared.

"Fine...."Soo Hee agreed.

"Oppa,let's go home,i think it's going to rain here,the clouds look thick and black too."Kyu Na persuade her Oppa.

"It's okay if its raining here i can be your umbrella"Kyuhyun said.Pointing at his waterproof sweater.

"Yah,i'm not talking to you,are you my Oppa? Nop! So keep quiet!"Kyu Na scolded him.She crossed her hands and pouts.

"Fine!"Kyuhyun pouts back.

Eun Hyuk sighs,"You two fight like married couple!Aigoo,Kaja!"

So they got into the car and set off.

"Hey,i'm going to the computer lab WITHOUT Kyuhyun,come with me"Eun Hyuk whispered to Kyu Na.

Kyu Na nodded spontaneously.

 

After they sent Kyuhyun and Soo Hee home they went to the Computer Lab at their college.

Kyu Na waits for Eun Hyuk infront of the lab as he went to park the car.

Suddenly,someone opens the door....