Chapter 1

My Everything

"Yah! Kyu Na ! wait for me !" Kyuhyun shouts as soon as he sees Kyu Na walked by.Planning to bother her since yesterday they didn't came across each other so now's the chance.

"Arghh ! It's Kyuhyun again!"Kyu Na speeds up.'Help me!Someone!?Anyone?'

"Yah... haahh hahh Aigoo.. you.. really walk fast!" After catching up with Kyu Na,he pulled Kyu Na's arm asking her to stop.Breathless

"What do you want now Kyuhyun-sshi ?" Kyu Na asks sarcasticly with a fake smile.  

"oooo nothing.. just wanna be next to you and annoy you" Kyuhyun answers with a straight face.Smiling and enjoying the moment.

'Of course' Kyu Na thoughts.

Kyuhyun sees a small note book at the side of Kyu Na's bag and pulls it out."What's this? hmm" Waiting to open it.

"Yah ! Give me that ! There's some notes about my project in it ! Give it back !"Kyu Na shouts and jumps to catch her note book as Kyuhyun purposely holding it higher above his head.He really enjoys doing that,seeing Kyu Na angry makes him happy.

"You look cute when you are angry you know?You should always be angry like this.Haha"He said.

Kyu Na continues jumping as if she didn't hear what Kyuhyun said just now.

"You know,you could have lunch with me first IF you want this book back" Kyuhyun speaks the word 'if' loudly.

"Arghhh .Yah !"

"Its okay if you don't want to..i guess i can keep this book longer"said the evil magnae.

"hahhhhh..."Kyu Na sighs."Where are we going ?"

Kyuhyun smiles."Just follow me"Being more irritating.

'Now he's my boss' Kyu Na mumbles.

Both of them walk for 10 minutes until Kyuhyun stops in front of a Cafe.Kyu Na's jaw dropped.Only some particular member and the members(Super Junior) are allowed to enter this Cafe.Now she's entering it!

Kyuhyun smiled.He placed his hand under Kyu Na's chin and closes ."Yah,control your self" He holds her hand naturally and usher her to a table for two.

"I think i might faint,this is too cool for me!"Kyu Na said.Fanning her face.Looking around that Cafe.

'Aigoo this girl....cute'Kyuhyun smiles.He ordered two glasses of fresh orange.

"Wait a minute! Yah! Faster ! Drink that and give me my note book!"Kyu Na woke from her fantasies.

"Arasso arasso .. aiishh !"Kyuhyun pouts and drinks his juice.

*Gulp gulp gulp*

"ahhhhh! Burrrrppp!"Kyuhyun burp and tap his chest three times.

"Here-"He stretches out the book.

But before he finishes his sentences Kyu Na grabbed her note book and ran away as fast as she could.

"Wow. She even looks cute when running away"He said.Smiling on his own.

 

Kyu Na ran as far as she could and finally stops in front of the Computer Lab at her college.Trying to catch her breath.

"Excuse me Miss,are you okay?"

Suddenly,she heard a voice beside her..

"L-L-Lee Donghae !"Kyu Na screams.'It's Lee Donghae ! Omoo!'

Donghae shoked for second but then gave her a warm smile."Err...Nae..Nice to meet you"He stretches out his hand for a shake.

Kyu Na quickly grabs his hand and shakes it hard.Excitedly.

Donghae pulls his hand that's turning red politely.Still giving her a warm smile.

"I'm your biggest fan! I love watching you playing soccer! I'd never missed watching your games.I and Soo Hee- Omoo Soo Hee ! i forgot about her! I have to meet up with her at the park ! Bye !Nice meeting you Lee Donghae ! I mean Sunbae !"In a split second Kyu Na talks non stop in front of her favourite person and rushes her way to meet Soo Hee,her BFF, like she promised before without introducing herself.

Donghae giggles."Er wait ! What's your name?"He shouts.

"Kim Kyu Naaaa!"Kyu Na shouts back and waves at Donghae.

"Kim what?????"Dongahe can't hear her clearly as she got a bit further from him.

And ... she's gone.

 

"Hyung !"Suddenly Kyuhyun appeared behind Donghae."What are you looking at?"

"Nothing..."Donghae smiles."Let's go home"

So both of them went back to their dorm.

After taking his shower,Donghae sits beside his dongsaeng,Ryeowook and start to wonder.

'Hmm.. what was her name???'She's kinda sweet thought' He thought.

Ryeowook stared at his hyung."Hyung! what's up?Is there any problem that you have to solve this time from your chatting friends?"He asks.

Silent.

"Hyungggggg.."Ryeowook pushes Donghae's shoulder.

"Nae?"

"Nothing..forget about it"

"Yah.. i met with this one girl-"Donghae starts but..

"You like her !! You like her Hyung?When?Where?"Ryeowook's eyes widen as he got really excited.

"Yah ! no .. she just looks interesting to me.Nothing else!"Donghae calms his dongsaeng.

"Is that soooooooooooooooo .. hmmmm" Ryeowook said with a cheeky smile. 

Donghae slaps Ryeowook's cheek cutely and sets off to his room.