Chapter 7

My Everything

"Ahhhhh....."Kyu Na sighed and lies on the couch.

"You're back?Why so late?"Soo Hee asked as she looks at the clock.

"How do you expect us to finish our discussion when there's a monkey sitting with us."She said.Referring to Kyuhyun.

"Monkey?There's a monkey in the library?I thought Ms.Lee(the librarian) loves cats."

"Aigooo,there's no real monkey,the monkey i mentioned is Kyuhyun.Cho Kyuhyun."Kyu Na is totally exhausted.Both Kyuhyun and Soo Hee will always make her tired.

"Owhhhhhhhhh.....okay okay..no need to get angry.Go to bed,save your energy for tomorrow."Soo Hee winks her eyes.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot ! The friendly match! Annyeong,i'm going to have my beauty sleep!"So she rushed to the kitchen and took something then went to bed without even changing her clothes.She puts a piece of cucumber on both side of her eyes and forces her self to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Super Junior's Dorm..

Donghae shuts down Ryeowook's laptop.He is full of dissapointment.

"Why hyung?Your dream girl didn't showed up?"Ryeowook guesses.

Donghae nods and looks down on the floor.

"Seriously?! Hyung you just nodded.So you were waiting for Kyu Na!?Omooo..."Ryeowook when nuts.

Donghae's eyes widen.'What have i done!?' Donghae panicks and his eyes starts to search around as he looks for an excuse.

"Kyeopta ..hyung.."Ryeowook smiles seeing his hyung like that.

Donghae stands up and says,"I'm going to sleep"

"Kerae..your match is tomorrow right...get some rest hyung"Ryeowook stands up too and goes into his room.

 

 

 

THE MATCH DAY..

*Honk Honk!*

"Soo Hee !Kaja,that's probably Eun Hyuk Oppa!"Kyu Na grab her cap and steps out of the house.

They quickly get into the car.

"Annyeong"Kyuhyun greets them.

"Kyuhyun?! where's Eun Hyuk Oppa!?He's the one that supposed to fetch me not you!" She said.

"I told you,he's busy..he asked me to fetch you"Kyuhyun says.

"Whyyyyyyyyy?Where's Ryeowook?Why didn't Ryeowook come instead of you?"Kyu Na still not satisfied.

"You really hate me that much?"Kyuhyun asks.His smile faded away all of sudden.His face changed.

"Y-y-yes.you are annoying"Kyu Na says softly.She stuttered when Kyuhyun's face changed.

Soo Hee pinched Kyu Na's arm asking her not to be rude.

5 minutes past.Not a single sound made by them in the car.Kyuhyun didn't even look through the side mirrors anymore.

Probably he's sulking.

They arrived at the field.Kyuhyun gets out of the car first.

"Kaja Soo Hee-yah!"He says,ignoring Kyu Na and walks infront.

"Uh?"Soo Hee looks at Kyu Na and she smiles."Bye Kyu Na hehehe"

"Pffttt,do i look like i care,hmph"Kyu Na crosses her arms like a boss.

Kyuhyun pulls Soo Hee and sits at the first row.Seeing that Kyu Na remembers something...

'Mystery Guy told me to sit at the third row for a better view of Donghae !' She remembered it clearly.

"Soo Hee,let's sit up there"Pointing at the third row,Kyu Na persuade her friend.

"Ah...i'm too lazy to get up now......just sit here.It's not like you won't be seeing Donghae at all."Soo Hee refuses.

"Fine..i'm going alone."She said.

Hearing that,Kyuhyun says,"Soo Hee-yah,tell your friend that there'll be some naughty boys that will surely disturd her up there if she goes alone."

He actually worried about Kyu Na.

Soo Hee looks at Kyu Na and lifts her eyebrows.A sign that ask her 'did you hear that?'

Kyu Na stamps her feet and pouts.She have no choice but to sit there.

 

 

 

The game is about to start.

The players enters the field one by one including Donghae.He was the last to enter the field.

Everyone scream especially when Donghae waved his hands at them.

"There's hyung ! Go Hyung !" Getting all excited too is Kyuhyun.

Like all the other crazy fans,Kyu Na screams like her head was about to explode.

"Soo Hee-yah,wait here,i'll go buy some drinks"Kyuhyun says.Still sulking.

Kyu Na rolls her eyes.'I still don't care!'

Suddenly...

"K-K-Kyu Na,why is Donghae coming towards us..!"Soo Hee holds Kyu Na's hand tightly as she sees Donghae is coming towards them.

'Donghae is seriously coming !'Kyu Na's mind shouts.

"I d-d-don't know! Maybe he wants to meet Kyuhyun!"Kyu Na's heart beats fast.

"Kyuhyun is not here remember ?!"Soo Hee speaks even louder.

Donghae is getting nearer and nearer to them.He stops exactly infront of Kyu Na.

Kyu Na's jaw drops.The crowd suddenly go silent.

Donghae goes near to Kyu Na's ear and whispers,"I thought i asked you to sit at the third row"Then he smiles and goes back into the field.

Everyone looked at Kyu Na.They started to whisper among themselves,wondering what did Donghae whisper to her.

Kyuhyun comes and looks at both Kyu Na and Soo Hee that most probably turn into statues.They didn't move and even blink their eyes for sometimes.

"Yah!"Kyuhyun slaps their face.

When they regain their consciousness back,"Oh My God Oh my God Oh My God!Ahhhh!!!!"

Both screamed and hugged and jumped excitedly.

Kyuhyun scratches his head.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry again for the late update.

Nowdays, i really have no time to update because ....  homework.

I have some folios to do :(

Sorry for the wrong grammar too!