Chapter 11

My Everything

They saw a guy carrying his girlfriend on his arm.Probably the girl sprained her leg.

Seeing that, Donghae remembers something.

"Do you remember the time when you sprained your leg?"He asks,hoping Kyu Na would remember.

Kyu Na smiles."Of course...how can i forgot that?Best moment in my life"She said while still looking at the couple.

"Me too" He said.

"Nae?"Kyu Na was a bit shoked."Y-you too what?"Trying to confirm what she just heard.

"I will never forget that moment too"Donghae repeat it but this time he looks at Kyu Na in her eyes.

Kyu Na's face turns red,"Oh! waahh!"Trying to change the topic,Kyu Na point at another couple that just won a big teddy bear."That bear is as big as you"Kyu Na giggles.

"Do you want one?"Donghae asks.

Kyu Na shooks her head.Probably she don't want Donghae to waste his money on that just for her.

Donghae could see that Kyu Na actually wants it.

"Why ? You don't think i can get one for you?"Donghae pouts.

"Ani ani.. of course you can..you can do everything..it just that i ...."Kyu Na didn't finished her sentence...

"Kaja" Donghae pulls Kyu Na's hand to the booth where the can win a teddy bear.

"The rules is simple,you just have to shoot the balloons with this water gun until the balloon burst.If you succeed you can choose you teddy bear."The boy incharge of the booth explained to them.

"This is easy"Donghae smirk confidently.

"Hana..Tul..Set!"Kyu Na do the counting.

Donghae shoots the balloon with all his might but unfortunately the balloon didn't burst.

Seeing that Kyu Na laughed hard.

Donghae pouts again."This is not my game,actually i want to play that game"He point his finger at a dart game.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hmmmm.. it getting late..where's that girl?"Kyuhyun seems to be waiting for someone infront of a house.

Suddenly,Soo Hee comes out from the house.

"Soo Hee-yah!"Kyuhyun waves his hand at Soo Hee.

'Omoo! What is he doing here?'Soo He thought.She walks towards Kyuhyun's car.

 "Yah,what are you doing here?"She asks.

"Where's Kyu Na?"Didn't answer Soo Hee's question but he expect Soo Hee to answer his question first.

"She went out.She has a date you know..so don't bother disturbing her anymore..muahaha"Soo Hee does her evil laugh whenever she satisfied on something.

"Date!?With who?Where?"Kyuhyun panicks as if Kyu Na was cheating on him.

"Yah! I'm never ever gonna tell you..shuhh go away!"Soo Hee walks fast,moving away from Kyuhyun just like that.

"Aishhhhh She's dating?!"Kyuhyun drives to his dorm back.'I was  going to take her to the fun fair!Argh!'

As he enters their dorm.He slams the door and with the 'left alone,boring,angry' face he jumps on the couch and closes his eyes.

"Am i a ghost here?"Ryeowook says as Kyuhyun didn't even look at him and just slamed the door like that in front of him."Yah! what happened?"

Kyuhyun kept silent.

"Fine..don't tell me.. i don't wanna know either."Ryeowook cross his arm and sits still.Sulking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Until now,Donghae played 8 games,and exactly 8 times Kyu Na laughed her head off because he haven't get a single teddy bear for Kyu Na.

"hmm..Sunbae..i think you should stop now..maybe it's not our luck today"Kyu Na giggles again.

"Ah! I know! maybe because you kept calling me sunbae..you should.... you know.. call me something else..."Here comes the sly Donghae.

"What should i call you then?Ahjussi?"Kyu Na pretend to not understand.

"Yah!"

"hahaha"Kyu Na burst into laughter again.

"Call me like you call Eun Hyuk hyung"He said.

Kyu Na smiles."Arasso...Donghae Oppa."

This time Donghae's face turns red.He is seriously happy.He can't even describe his feelings that moment.He looks at his feet..at the sky..at his feet again..

"That's more i like it..."He said softly.

Again..! just like that they continue walking without direction to lessen the awkward moment.

"Oh! That ! This time i can win!"Donghae sees a karaoke booth where he have to sing and get the highest score to win.He pulls Kyu Na hand,they run towards the booth.

Donghae holds the microphone.Before he starts he looks at Kyu Na first...asking for something.

Kyu Na seems to not understand what is it that he wants.

"Aigooo.. don't you wanna cheer for me?"He asks.

"oh..Fighting!"She said.

"Fighting what?" Donghae prentend to get angry.

"Oppa Fighting!!"Kyu Na shouts,"Saranghae"This time she said it softly..but just the right tone for Donghae to hear that.

Donghae felt like as if he got a superb energy after he heard the powerful word.He gives his most charming smile and start singing.

He sings 143 by Henry.

Every single person there were amazed by Donghae's voice as they gathered around the small stage where Donghae is singing.

The song ends.All the people are cheering and give him a big applause.So does Kyu Na,she was really proud of him.

Donghae bows a several time.He looks for Kyu Na in the crowd.'There she is'

He climbed down the stage and walks towards Kyu Na.

Kyu Na stunned.She didn't move.It reminds her when Donghae walked towards her just like this at the field and whispered to her.

Donghae grabs her hand and pulls her up on the stage.Both of them stared at the small TV waiting for the score.

*Drum roll*

"Please...please..." Donghae hopes to get the highest score.

Congratulations ! You got 100% !

"WAHH!!!"

"CONGRATS!"

"YOU ARE BEST!!"

Everyone continuosly cheer for him.

"See.... i told you i can do this!"Donghae says happily.

Kyu Na is so happy she can't even say anything.

"Kaja..choose your teddy bear.."Donghae asks her to choose one of the biggest teddy bears there while still holding her hand.

Kyu Na point her finger at a light brownish teddy bear.

She hugs it as soon as the bear is passed to her.

"Oh.! it's getting late! Come .. i'll  send you home"

So they get into the car and sets off.

They arrived in front of Kyu Na's house but Kyu Na stayed in the car a bit longer.

"Thank you for the best day in my life"Kyu Na smiles.

"Don't i get anything inreturn?"Donghae asks.

Kyu Na kisses the teddy bear's cheek.

She quickly gets out from the car and run into the house.

"I guess that is for me then"Donghae smiles.

He went home happily. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You for reading and subscribing this story .. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Please leave your comment if you like to share your thoughts about this story ^.^