Chapter 10

My Everything

In the car...

~~~~~silence~~~~~

Kyu Na keeps looking out of the window while Donghae orce himself to focus on the road.

Kyu Na keeps playing with her finger.Too nervous to move and think anything.She keep drawing circle on her other palm while looking at the window.

'Urgh,i'm such a coward.I should say something' Donghae thought.He should really open a topic.

"Ermmm..."

"Nae?" Kyu Na turns her face at him immediately before Donghae could say anything.

"Hehe i didn't say anything yet."Donghae giggles.

"Owhh" Embarrassed Kyu Na quickly looks at the window again.Probably won't bunch after this.

"So.. i heard that you are in the same course as Ryeowook...right ?"

"Yes" She smiles.

"Don't you wanna ask about me?" He asks.Weird to see Kyu Na didn't ask back about him.

"emmm i already know about you...hehe" Kyu Na says shyly.

"oh! How did you know?" Donghae was a bit shocked.

"I'm quiet a stalker"She answers it simply.

"emm.. do you...stalk anyone ? who else?" Afraid it could be a sensitive question but he still wants to know is she stalking anyone else besides him so he ask it smoothly.

"Ani ! Ani ! you are the only one i stalk" Kyu Na blushed again.

Donghae smiles as he satisfied with that answer."Don't stop doing that."He says.

Kyu Na nods.She didn't actually gets what he really meant.

"hmmm..here's a quiz about me..when is my birthday?"He asks.Testing her.

"That's easy.. it's on 15th October.Your height is 175 cm.You love DakDoritang too"Simply aswering that.She smiles.

"Wahh! Daebak! haha you love DakDoritang ?"

Kyu Na nods."I love it since i was 4 hehe "

"wahhh.. We should eat that later! okay?"

"Yes !"

Both of them laugh.Enjoying the moment.

They arrive at the theme park.

"Oh ! there are putting fun fair here ?"Kyu Na got excited seeing all the lights coming from the fun fair.

They got out from the car and walk straight to the enterence.

A middle aged lady who's been giving the enterence pass stood there.

She gives two bracelet with the same colour to Donghae and Kyu Na also with a warm smile.

"Wait..Ahjumma , shouldn't we pay first?"Donghae ask.Usually,they have to pay for the pass but today the ticket booth is not there.While Donghae naturally puts the bracelet on Kyu Na's and Kyu Na helps to put on his.

"Nae...today is the 100th anniversery for this old fun fair so we're giving free pass to all and the same colour bracelet is specially made for loving couple like you two" She said still smiling.

Hearing that Kyu Na coughs.'Loving couple? We are not loving couple.. how come loving when we are not a couple yet hahaha' Laughing her mind out.

"Are you okay?"Donghae asks. Seeing Kyu Na's sudden cough.

"Nae.. i'm okay.."Still having the remaining cough.

"You must be thirsty right. Wait here... i'll go get us drinks" Donghae said as he walks away.

Kyu Na looks around."Wow..so many sweet couple around here.." Talking to her self.

"Am i dreaming ?" She slaps her face and pinch her arm."Ouch!"

A couple saw her doing that so they stared at her.

Noticing that Kyu Na quickly give them a fake smile and turns away.She walks as fast as she could avoiding that couple for sure."Haissh..so embarrassing.."

"Oh! Balloon! Omooo kyeopta..." A red heart shaped balloon cought her attention.

"Do you like it?"The seller asks her.

"Nae..can i have one please.."Already made her mind to buy the balloon.

The seller nods.She gives Kyu Na 2 balloons.

"I'm sorry but i just want one"Kyu Na says politely.

"I know.This is for free,give it to your boyfriend.I'm sure he'll like it" The seller says.

"Ah  nae? yae.. Thank You..."She bows and walks away.Her face looks worry.

'How am i suppose to give him this?A balloon ? A Heart shaped balloon ? Seriously? I don't think he likes balloons,,' Kyu Na became anxious.

'Should i just let it go..' She plans to let the balloon fly up into the sky. 'Hana..Tul...Set...go..balloon Annyeong!' She lets it go for real and the other one is still in her hand.

As she watches her flying balloon.Suddenly a guy jumps and catches the balloon."Oh!" Kyu Na shocked at looks at the person that cought her balloon.

"Why did you let it go?"Unexpactedly,It's Donghae.

"Nae? erm ... erm.. i..i bought one but they gave me another for free,i don't know what to do with the other because....maybe you won't like it if i give it to you so i let it go...heh"Kyu Na looks down to her feet.

Donghae smiles."Ani.. are you kidding.. i love this.Gumawo" Looking at the plain balloon gives him an idea,'This way we'll look like a real loving couple hehe'. He thought.So he asks.."Should we write our names on it?"

Happy Kyu Na quickly agrees."Here" She takes out her marker from her handbag probably the marker that she used before when studying.

Donghae took it and writes 'Kim Kyu Na' on his balloon.Then,he passes the marker to Kyu Na.Kyu Na writes 'Lee Dong Hae' on her balloon.

They smile.Both must be extreamly happy.

"Oh i almost forgot .. here's your drink."He gives the drink he bought just now.

"Thanks.."As she was about to take a zip.Suddenly some kids that were running just bumped into her and her drink spills.

"Ah!"Kyu Na jumps so that the water won't spill on her shoes.

"Aishh these kids!" Donghae gets angry.He was about to go towards the kids but Kyu Na blocked him.

"It's okay..they're just kids.I didn't get wet.."She said.

"But .. your drink.. here take mine.."Donghae gives his drink to Kyu Na.

"Gumawo..we still can share.."She smiles and takes zip.

So just like that .. they walk around thingking what to do as a couple and that can make them less awkward.