Chapter 5

My Everything

Kyu Na watched every single moves made by Donghae through the tinted glass in the VIP room.

It's still 0 - 0.But at the last minute Donghae ran as fast as the lighting and kicked the ball straight to the goal.

"GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL"They all screamed their throats out.

Same goes to Kyu Na but usually she would jump while screaming,since her leg hurts she just wiggled her body vigorously.Too excited.

"Ommoo! i have to go! i have to go before he comes back!"Kyu Na stood slowly,held the wall for support and limped off out of the building.

Slowly she escaped the building and went back home."It's not good to hang around with famous person like him right.... i might get killed by her girlfriend!"She thought by herself."I've seen many times in dramas,when a girl like me get too close to famous people,they will be shunned and ignored by the whole school!So far i have already gain some enemies because of Kyuhyun,Eun Hyuk Oppa and Ryeowook.... hmmmm.."Kyu Na sighed.She stretched out her leg onto the couch.

Soo Hee came in.Holding two flags written 'The Speed'(Donghae's team flag)  in her hand."Yah ! where have you been!? We promised to meet there!"Soo Hee shouts.

"I know i know! I can't believe i forgot about this! Mianhe!"Kyu Na apologizes.

"Then?Did you watch the game?!"

"Nae !"She nods happily.

"From where?I didn't see you there."

"From the VIP room ! DONGHAE BROUGHT ME THERE !" Kyu Na said.

"Jinja!?"

Kyu Na nodded and they both screamed.Kyu Na told Soo Hee want happened.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae went straight to see Kyu Na after the game ended.

He opened the door but there's no one."hm? Where did she went?" 'Hope she will be fine'

"What happened to me just now?My heart could explode! but...Her eyes ... were dazzling..."

"Yah! What are you doing here? Kaja,lets have lunch i'm hungry!."Suddenly,one of his friend called him.

Donghae startled,"Ah.. ye.Yes. Lets go".Then he sees something,his friend is carrying a laptop bag.

"Yah,is that your laptop?"He asked.

"Nae"His friend continue walking.

"Can i borrow it? hehe .. pleaseeee.."Donghae begged.

"Sure...but later okay.. lets eat first..."His friend agreed to lend the laptop.

So they walked to the Cafe to have their lunch.As they arrived,Donghae quickly turned on the laptop went online.Hoping Kyu Na would onlined too.The word food didn't even came across his mind.

"Are you okay? Yah,Donghae?"His freind asked him.

Donghae nodded without even looking at that person.

'Yes ! She's here!'

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyu Na opened her laptop and clicked TalkToMe right away.There's story to be told.

But before she clicks the Mystery Guy's name...

MG : Hye !

He started the conversation first !

KN : Wow.. You're fast.I was about to click your name.

MG : Oh yeah? haha i'm good... :)

KN : Next time,i'll beat you :P

MG : We'll see :P:P:P

KN : I have a story ! and i'm really excited about it.

MG : What is it .. tell me ..

KN : It's about Donghae ! I met him this morning !! He kinda... SAVED me from falling on the floor ! Can you believe this!?

MG : HAHAHA jinja? then what happen ?

KN : hmm. i don't know.. there was this awkward moment for 3 seconds and then i stood up..

MG : Awkward moment ? (( Pretended he didn't understood ))

KN : You know... like.... that eye thing..

MG : okay okay .. you don't have to tell me if you shy ;)

KN : but he was seriously handsome though!

MG : really ?

KN : yup..I hope he still doesn't have any girlfriend.. but that's impossible right..he must have a GF :(

MG : NO!   (( denying strongly ))

KN : ?

MG : I mean,he doesn't have any gf ..

KN : How'd you know?Are you his friend?

MG : aaa.. yes..

KN : owh !! You can be my Spy then hehehe..

MG : Yes i can :P hey.. will you come tomorrow?

KN : to where?

MG : the field... we'll be having a friendly match.The Speed vs Tiger

KN : really ?! wait.. we?

MG : nonono.. they..

KN : okay okay ! Of course i'll come:D

MG : Sit at the third row for a better view of Donghae okay? the first row is dangerous FYI.You might get hit :p

KN : HAHA okay..

suddenly.. "AHHHHHH! Kyu Na help me !?" Soo Hee yelled from the kitchen.

KN : I'm sorry but i have to go. Bye

She went offline and rushed her way to the kitchen."Why?What's wrong?!"

"Th-th-that thing !"Soo Hee pointed her finger to a tiny creature under the table.Cockcroach.

"Aishhh ! Cheongmal?You screamed like someone were going to kidnap you !"Kyu Na shouted at her dear friend.Angry of course.She stepped on the cockcroach with her slipper.

"I was chatting with the Mystery Guy ! Now he'll probably went off already!"

"Hehehe Minhnae"Soo Hee apologized

"Just eat your food and go sleep"Kyu Na pouted.