Chapter 6

My Everything

On the other side...

Donghae waited for Kyu Na to online for almost 3 hours.He totally forgot about his lunch and waited patiently until his friend that is the owner of the laptop his using opened his mouth.

"Yah.Donghae.....who are you waiting for?Maybe he or she is not going to online.. forget about it.. go and eat..i have to do my work too..."

"eermm.. arasso arasso .."Finally Donghae moved his from that sofa.He went to wash his hands.

He ordered DakDoritang.Then Ryeowook came and sat beside him.

"Lately he's been waiting for someone special,hyung,so please do understand.."Ryeowook winked his eye to Donghae's friend."So let's just give him the moment.."

"Owhhhhhh..wahhhh! You liked someone Donghae!?You didn't tell me that.. if not i would let you use my laptop longer :P " His friend winked back at Ryeowook.

Donghae punched Ryeowook's shoulder and gave him the signal to shut up or else he'll punch him on the face.

"No no no.. that person was a guy.. not a girl.."Donghae lied.

"Is that so?Then why were you kept  smiling and giggling handsomely infront of the screen.. are you gay?"Again question from his friend.

Both Ryeowook and Donghae's friend laughed.

Donghae's face turned red.Embarrased.He stood up,took his plate and went to sit at another table a bit further from them.

Struggled to finish his food fast so that he can get out of that place quick.

[DakDoriTang] :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Soo Hee-yah! I'm going out! I promised Ji Won to meet him at the library to discuss about our project !Bye!"Kyu Na said.She had to finish that project fast before the due date given.

"Yah! How's your leg !? Will you be okay?!"Soo Hee worried.

"Getting better! Annyeong!"She left the house.

"Aigoo this kid.."Soo Hee sighed.

Kyu Na walked her way to the library.As she was walking,she felt someone is following her.A black expensive car is following her.

She tried to walk faster but she couldn't,her leg is not fully recover yet.

Slowly the car drove next to her.Getting nearer.

'Should i scream?No No not yet..' She thought.

In a split moment,the car's door opened,and a guy came out covered Kyu Na's mouth using his hand and pulled her into the car and drove off.

Kyu Na closed her eys and screamed.

"Shhhhh! No need to scream ! I'm not going to kidnap you !"He said.

She continued screaming and punching that guy's chest.She even kicked his *sensored*(man's precious thing)

"Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that hurts!Arghhh!"He yelled.Desperately placing his hands to cover that part.

'I know this voice...wait a minute'She regconised this voice.

Kyu Na opened her eyes."KYUHYUN!"Kyu Na shocked.

"Yah! What are you doing to me!?Why did you kidnapped me!?How dare you!I'll tell Eun Hyuk Oppa! You're getting wilder!Let me out!"Kyu Na nagged angrily.Raising her voice to the maximum level.The window might break into pieces anytime now.

Kyuhyun grabbed her hands push her backwards and leaned her on the car door.His face is close to Kyu Na's face.There's only 1 inch gap between them.Kyu Na is stunned.Her eyes barely blinked as Kyuhyun looked at her straight into her eyeballs.

'I've been waiting for this moment ..' Kyuhyun thought as he gets closer and closer.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Kyu Na screamed for help.

"Yah Yah Yah Yah! Okay Okay.. shhhh ! I'm not gonna do anything to you!"Kyuhyun panicked and covered Kyu Na's mouth.

Kyuhyun's driver stopped the car immediately as he got shoked to hear the screaming.

"Ahjussi..."Kyuhyun stared at the driver,giving him the signal to get the car moving.Spoiled Kyuhyun is acting cute especially when his ahjussi is around.His been working for Kyuhyun's father since Kyuhyun was born.

"Yah! Let me go!"Kyu Na yelled.

"Where are going?"

"Anywhere i want!"Kyu Na said.

"Aigoo.. i just want to send you there..is that wrong?i can be helpful too not only Eun Hyuk hyung.."Kyuhyun showed his jealousy side and pouted.

"eefff"Kyu Na sighed."Kyuhyun-sshi can you please drop me at the library and then leave me alone.. i really need to be alone.Arasso?"She's really tired now.

Kyuhyun smiled.Happily he answered,"Nae,Kyu Na-sshi"

So he dropped Kyu Na at the library and set off.

Kyu Na entered the library and met her friend.

They have been discussing for 30 minutes.Each time one of them didn't hear each others voice clearly,they'd pulled their chair closer to each other.Until the moment they couldn't get any closer because their shoulders were already have no gap.

*Beep*

Suddenly,the speakers in the library beeped,ready for someone to say something.

"Annyeonghaseyo to everyone,there's a message to Kim Kyu Na-sshi from X-man......"

Kyu Na stunned.Everyone eyes is on her right now.

"You??"Ji Won was shoked too.

"Kyu Na-sshi don't get to close to that guy!I'm warning you.Thank You for listening."Said the librarian incharge.

"Grrrrrr!Kyuhyun must be behind all this!"Kyu Na bit her lip in anger.

"Kyu Na.."Ji Won point his finger at the person coming out from a room where the sound systems were located.

"I knew it!"Kyu Na stared at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun waved his hands manly and did X shape with his hand.

Seeing that Kyu Na purposely grabbed Ji Won's hand and held him tightly.Hoping Kyuhyun would get out of there.

Unfortunately,Kyuhyun came standing in front of them.He pulled Kyu Na's hand to separate them.

"Yah,let go her hand"Kyuhyun tried to scare Ji Won off.

but...Ji Won folded his sleeves and showed off his muscles.

Kyuhyun's eyes widen while Kyu Na smirked.

'There's only one thing to do'Kyuhyun thought.

 

"Ommo!"He pretended there's something huge behind them.

Ji Won fell for his prank and turn around.As soon as he did that Kyuhyun grabbed Kyu Na's arm and pulled her.Forcing her to run.They went outside.

 

"I'm going crazy like this! Yah !"Kyu Na yelled again.

"Stop yelling at me!"

"I will yell at you! If you want me to stop yelling,stop disturbing me!"

"I'm not disturbing you... I'm watching over you..protecting you.."Kyuhyun smiled.

"why?no need for that.Eun Hyuk Oppa will protect me"

"Eun Hyuk Eun Hyuk Eun Hyuk .. do you like him?"Jealous again.

Kyu Na held her forehead.Speechless.

"From now on..I'm your guardian..Aratchi?No more Eun Hyuk hyung..he's busy preparing his Dancing Club ready for their up coming show."Kyuhyun said.

"What ever..Bye.."Kyu Na went back into the libary followed by Kyuhyun of course.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the late update..

I was busy preparing for my cousin's wedding which was yesterday.

Hope you enjoy ^.^