Chapter Nine

Unconditional Love

"Welcome to my humble home!"  Hyukjae  smiled before entering the older's apartment. He looked around observing the place he'll be staying in before turning and looking uncertainly at Minho. Minho noticed the Hyukjae's concerned look so he held his hand gently and guided him towards the couch which sat in the middle of the apartment. He motioned for Hyukjae to sit down before sitting beside him with a gentle smile on his face.


"Do you like it?" Minho asked Hyukjae referring to his apartment. Hyukjae smiled and nodded while looking around again.

"I do. It reminds me of my old apartment which I shared with Teukie hyung and Kangin hyung." Hyukjae said still looking around before he felt tears starting to dance in his eyes. He remembered all the time he spent with his older brother and his lover. He missed them. He missed them so much. He didn't know how much he missed them until that moment. For the past few days, Donghae had been taking him to different places and distracting him from thinking about this. But now that Donghae was not there, he started to remember that he was all alone. That his Hyung left him alone just like what his parents did. He hated how they left him all alone like that. Why couldn't they just take him with them?  Or did they really not want to be with him anymore? Was he really that bad? He really tried his best to not do anything wrong. But why is it never enough? Why does he end up disappointing everyone around him until they leave him all alone? First his parents, then his Hyung, and now Donghae.

 Hyukjae bit his lips feeling how his heart ached remembering the scene he witnessed a couple of hours ago. He didn't know what he did wrong for Donghae to kiss someone else. He loved Donghae. He really did. So it pained him to see that the older was kissing someone else so openly. He remembers Donghae telling him about how much he loves him and how Donghae hugged and kissed him. He remembers him saying that he'd never kiss anyone he did not love. That's why he kissed him. Because Donghae loved him. But why was he kissing Sungmin? Hyukjae knows that answer but he doesn't want to even think about it. That's why he ran away. He doesn't want to face the older. He felt like if he spent a second more there, he would face rejection. And he really didn't want that to happen. He loves Donghae and the last thing he wants is for the older to tell him that he doesn't love him and that he loves Sungmin now. The only thought about it is enough to make his heart ache. Hyukjae took a deep breath to try to calm down. But that last thought didn't help and he felt how a tear escaped from his eyes followed by another and another.

Minho was just sitting quietly the whole time seeing that Hyukjae was in deep thought and he didn't want to bother the other. But he regretted not distracting the other from his thoughts when he saw how his tears started to fall. Minho cursed himself mentally before patting Hyukjae back bringing him back to reality.

"Hyukjae? Are you alright?" Minho gently caressed the younger's back trying to sooth him. He knew that Hyukjae needed it. Hyukjae looked at Minho and stared at him for awhile. What if Minho decided that he was not worth it too? What would he do then? He'll really have no one to go to. The thought scared him and he started to tremble. He hated being alone. The mere thought was enough to make him cry rivers and ball up in despair. Why is everyone leaving him? What did he do for all of this to happen? Hyukjae started to tremble and pant alittle and Minho noticed it. He saw how Hyukjae started to tremble and pant slightly and he started to get worried.  The younger looked like he'll hyperventilate any time soon and Minho just felt like going and killing the bastard that caused the younger to become like this.  Minho frowned before cupping the other's face in his hands gently making Hyukjae look at him still crying.

"Hyukjae. Calm down, everything is going to be alright. I'm here." Minho gently caressed the blonde's cheeks to try and calm him down. And he smiled slightly when he noticed how Hyukjae started to calm down a little.

"Don't worry. I'm here. Everything is going to be alright. I promise you."  Hyukjae sobbed and looked uncertainly at Minho.

"Y-You won't leave me too right? I-I promise I won't do anything to annoy you. S-So please d-don't leave me alone." Hyukjae exclaimed between sobs causing Minho to frown alittle before smiling gently and caressing his hair in a caring matter.

"I promise you I won't leave you. So don't worry.  And you're not annoying me. On the contrary, I quite like your company. It makes me feel at ease." Minho said gently making Hyukjae blink at him while sniffing. He stopped crying now and was just look at Minho in doubt.

"R-Really? You're not just saying that right?" He asked and Minho chuckled before reaching out his pinky to the other.

"I promise you that I won't ever leave you alone." Minho promised holding his pinky up waiting for Hyukjae to seal their little promise. Hyukjae looked at Minho's hand before blinking and looking back at Minho. Hyukjae smiled feeling at ease before connecting his pinky to the older's one.

"I believe you then." Hyukjae exclaimed and grinned at the other. Minho chuckled amazed at how the other's mood can change so quickly.

"You must be hungry right? How about we cook something to eat?" Minho suggested and Hyukjae's eyes twinkled when he heard the other before standing up excitedly.

"Yes! Let's go! I'll help!" Hyukjae grinned pulling Minho to stand up which the older did immediately, laughing while being dragged by the younger to his kitchen which was opened up in an American style.

The two started cooking together and to say that they failed miserably would be an understatement. Minho wanted to cheer Hyukjae up and distract him from thinking, so he thought it would be a good idea to take some flour and throw it at the other. He didn't know that by doing that, he just declared war with the younger. So Hyukjae took some more flour and threw it at Minho who was caught by surprise and just stood gaping in his place. Hyukjae beamed at the other's expression before bursting out in laughter when he saw how Minho coughed up some flour. Minho glared at the younger before throwing some more flour at the younger who stopped laughing when he felt how he was starting to get covered by the soft powder.  Hyukjae glared at the now grinning Minho before taking the bowl with the egg yolk and throwing the content at Minho who cursed before trying to dodge the egg attack only to have it all fall on his hair. Minho groaned feeling annoyed at himself for failing to dodge that but stopped his thinking when he heard Hyukjae laughing loudly now and he grinned feeling triumph that he was able to make the younger laugh like that.

They continued their little food fight with each of them just throwing whatever food their hands came across at the other and laughing loudly. Their laughter filled the air in the apartment and Minho couldn't be prouder of himself for making the other laugh after he cried so much.  After the both got tired, they sat down on the now messy floor of the kitchen each with a grin on their face before they looked at each other and laughed again.  Okay, that was way more fun than cooking.

"I guess we should just call for a delivery then." Minho said and Hyukjae giggled and nodded at that. Minho got up and got his phone before calling some Chinese restaurant and ordered for both of them before turning to look back at Hyukjae. The younger looked tired and Minho smiled softly. He went through an emotional rollercoaster today so he wasn't surprised that the other was tired. Minho walked toward Hyukjae before squatting infront of him and wiping some tomato sauce from his face with a chuckle.

"Why don't you go take a shower before the food arrives? I'll prepare some clothes for you." Hyukjae nodded before standing up and walking after Minho towards the bathroom.

"One second." Minho said once Hyukjae was inside the bathroom before he walked away towards his bedroom. After awhile, he came back with a change of clothes before giving them to Hyukjae with a smile.

"They'll probably be too big for you but they'll do for now." He said gently.

"Thanks hyung!" Hyukjae thanked the older with a grin and walked inside the bathroom and closed the door after Minho smiled and nodded at him.  Minho then turned around and sighed when he looked at the mess they left behind. He'll spend a long time cleaning that. But it was worth it though. Minho smiled remembering their little time together before chuckling and shaking his head slightly. Hyukjae sure is something. He feels like he'll have his hands full now. But he knows that he'll enjoy every single moment of it.  Minho doesn't like to admit it. But he was lonely. And he might not look like it, but he hates the feeling of being lonely. He feels suffocated if he's left alone.

His parents lived away and he had just broken up with his 1 year girlfriend. They didn't really work out so he wasn't surprised when she came to him at work and broke up with him. He wasn't hurt. He knew that they didn't love each other anymore so it was for the best for both of them. But what made him upset was that he now would end up being all alone again. His girlfriend lived with him so now breaking up means that she'll move out and leave him all by himself. He doesn't know why but since he was young he hated it. The mere thought of being alone is enough to get him trembling in fear. He almost felt depressed by the thought that day.So he just walked around drowning in his own thoughts. And that’s when he saw it. He saw how two guys sent a younger looking one on a ride and left. He didn't know why exactly, but he felt like he should watch that scene. He guessed that they told the younger guy to wait for them on the bench since they pointed at it before they left. He doesn't know why he kept looking around waiting for them to come back before the younger came back from the ride. And he doesn't know why he felt annoyed when he saw how they both walked out of the park with one dragging the other. And he doesn't know why he stood there. For five hours. Waiting for the couple to come back to the younger, who kept looking around searching for them in those last hours. He doesn't know why he walked towards the younger and offered to take him home. He doesn't know why but he's glad he did. He was glad that he noticed the three before. He was glad that he noticed Hyukjae that day and he was very glad that he helped take him home. Because now, he could protect Hyukjae from his cheating boyfriend. Now he can help him and take care of him. And now Hyukjae can ease his loneliness. Now Hyukjae can make him feel comfortable and at ease. Now Hyukjae rescued him from his depressed feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:-  Chapter 9! Alittle shorter than the ious ones but I'm really tired right now and I feel like I'll fall asleep any moment. So I'll just end it here. Did you like the little MinHyuk scene? I know this whole chapter completely lacked Eunhae but well, you won't be seeing some eunhae for a little while more lol! sorry not sorry .
And did you guys see Eunhae in LA? It looks like they fought T^T Donghae is completely ignoring baby Hyukkie T^T Hyuk keeps trying to talk to Donghae and he walks to stand beside him but idiot fishy walks away. Why are ya sulking fishy? Hyuk is trying to make up so man up and forgive him so that you two can have some make up ! LOL! Sorry i'll stop now. 

Also guys. seriously, is every single story on this site  'subsribers only'? xD Like literally every single story I read is subscribers only lol! I feel like I should also tag that so that I can be the same but I feel like if I did, then no one will read my stories lol! Theywon't be interested enough to subscribe so they won't read it x'D I'll just leave it as it is lol!

Anyways. I hope you guys liked this update. I'll update again soon and if you're reading my other story 'Twisted Illusion" , I'll be updating it the day after tomorrow! Look forward to some hopefully insteresting scenes ;) 

That's it! See ya guys soon!