Chapter Five

Unconditional Love

Chrip Chrip Chrip

Donghae woke from his sleep and opened his eyes slowly feeling the sun lightening the room. He tried to get up but stopped when he felt something heavy on his right arm. He smiled before looking at the sleeping blonde beside him. He grinned seeing the other sleeping peacefully on his arm while hugging his monkey plushie. He leaned down and pecked the others forehead before caressing his soft blond hair.

"Sigh…. I can't believe how lucky I am. I love you, Hyukkie" He whispered before pecking the blonde's forehead again. He then looked away to check the alarm clock beside his bed.

"Already 9:00AM, huh?"  He sighed and closed his eyes. He should call Heechul soon. He hasn't told the latter about him leaving Seoul yet or even about him taking some days off. Heechul must be worried now since he already missed two days. But Donghae knows that he wont be mad since the latter kept pestering him to take some time off of work so he'll probably be happy about Donghae's decision. Donghae decided to call the latter but first he should wake Hyukjae up.
He looked at the blonde before calling his name softly.

"Hyukkie?" Hyukjae stirred in his sleep before facing the other way. Donghae chuckled before he nudges him gently trying to wake him up.

"Hyukkie wake up."  Donghae said gently and continued nudging the other. Hyukjae whined in his sleep before he slowly opened his eyes and looked at Donghae with a still sleepy glance.
Donghae smiled at him before leaning down and pecking his cheek.

"Morning Hyukkie."  Hyukjae rubbed his eyes sleepily before answering the other.

"Morning."  Donghae stared at Hyukjae while he rubbed his eyes cutely and wondered what he had done in his previous life for him to have such a cute and perfect boyfriend. He felt like just jumping around and singing from how happy he is to have the other beside him like that. He felt silly thinking like that but he couldn't help it. Hyukjae was just too precious and cute. He without a doubt is the luckiest guy on earth for having him as a boyfriend.  Donghae kept smiling and staring at Hyukjae in daze before he heard a knock.

"Wake up boys. It's time for breakfast." They heard Donghae's mom say. Donghae answered telling her that they'll be there in a minute before he got up from bed and looked at Hyukjae who is still sleepy.

"Come on Hyukkie, we have to get up now." He said and Hyukjae nodded before lazily getting out of bed.

They both got ready before going down stairs to find his mom and Sungmin already waiting for them at the table.

"Good morning." Donghae said smiling at them.

"Morning." His mother said before looking behind her son at the blonde who was hugging his monkey toy. She giggled at the scene before motioning for them to sit down for breakfast. The both sat down before the four started to eat.

"So Hyukjae, did you sleep well last night?" She asked and Hyukjae grinned at her before nodding.

"I'm glad that you found it comfortable here then." She said and smiled before continuing eating. After they all were done eating, Sungmin said that he'll go buy some stuff and excused himself while Donghae's mother went to wash the dishes. Donghae of course offered to help but his mother refused, telling him that he should go stay with Hyukjae so that he wont be lonely. Donghae agreed before he took Hyukjae out to play with pada in the garden. They were playing around with the little puppy when Donghae had an idea.

"Hey Hyukkie." Donghae called the other while he was playing around. Hyukjae looked at him and smiled.

"Yes Hae?" He answered.

"There's a park near here. Do you wanna go there to play for awhile? And it looks like pada also wants to go for a walk." Donghae suggested while smiling gently at the other. Hyukjae grinned at the idea before nodding excitedly.

"Yes! Let's go now!" He said and went to pull on Donghae's arm dragging him away. Donghae chuckled at his act before stopping him making Hyukjae pout.

"Wait Hyuk, we still need to put the leash on Pada first so that she won't run away." He said and Hyukjae made an "o" shape with his mouth before nodding again.
After they were done, they told Donghae's mom that they'll go to the park for awhile before leaving with Hyukjae holding Pada's leash happily and Donghae smiling at them.
Once they arrived, they played with Pada for awhile before the couple got tired and sat down on the grass leaving the puppy to run around freely. Donghae then looked at Hyukjae who was looking at Pada while smiling happily. Donghae chuckled before pecking Hyukjae's cheek making the other look at him in surprise before blushing slightly.

"What is it Hae?" He asked and stared at the other.

"Nothing, I just got jealous seeing you staring at Pada and completely ignoring me. Looks like you love her more than me." Donghae said in a sad voice while pouting before looking away, acting like he was sulking. Hyukjae gasped seeing that. He panicked before poking Donghae's arm.

"H-Hae," He called but the other still ignored him while trying his best not to smile. Seeing the other panicking over the thought of him being sad just makes him love the other more and more.

"Hae! I-I'm sorry I ignored you. Don't be mad at me Hae." Hyukjae called again already feeling his tears filling his eyes He didn't want the other to be mad at him like that.  He didn’t mean to ignore Donghae, he just liked to watch the puppy run around because he thought it was cute. He didn’t know that that would hurt the other, if he had known he definitely wouldn't have ignored him. But still the other didn't look his way.

"H-Hae, I-I'm Sorry, I  l-love you more than Pada so please d-don't ignore me l-like that!" Hyukjae sobbed not able to hold his tears back anymore. Donghae gasped hearing the other sob before turning his way immediately to find the other already crying. Donghae quickly pulled the other for a hug and caressed his hair.

"Shhh. It's okay Hyukkie, I'm not mad. I was just joking I'm sorry that I made you sad." Donghae said before pulling away and wiping away the other tears and smiled before pecking his forehead.

"But it's good to know that you love me more than Pada." He said childishly while grinning at the other. Hyukjae just stared at him while pouting, sniffing alittle here and there.

"You're mean." He said and glared at the other trying to be intimidating but falling since the other just found him adorable.

"I know." Donghae simply replied before giving him a small peck on the lips making the other stop glaring and blush instead. Donghae chuckled at the other's innocent reaction, he was about to say something when his phone rang startling them. He sighed and wondered who could be calling him before taking out his phone to find that it was none other than his Hyung, Heechul. He was probably worried as to where he had disappeared so he's checking to see where he's at. He sighed before he answered waiting to hear his hyung's expectedly loud voice.

"LEE DONGHAE! WHERE IN HEAVEN'S NAME DID YOU DISAPPEAR OFF TO?"  Heechul yelled through the phone causing the other to flinch and take the phone away from his ear.

"Calm down Hyung. I'm in Mokpo." He simply answered. He looked to Hyukjae to find him staring curiously at the him. He smiled at him before listening again to his loud hyung.

"Mokpo? What the hell are you doing there? I thought you didn't like going to mokpo?"  Heechul asked in confusion. Donghae sighed at that before rubbing his temples.

"It's a long story Hyung. I'll tell you everything when I get back to Seoul. But for now, I'll stay in Mokpo for awhile to rest." He answered. Heechul sighed before humming.

"Okay. It's good to hear that you finally decided to take a break from all the work. Stay there as much as you like, I'll take care of things here so you don't have to worry. And I'll be waiting to hear your story when you comeback. Arraso?" He said. Donghae smiled and nodded even though the other can't see.

"Neh, thank you Hyung."

"No problem. Take care of yourself and greet your mother for me." Donghae smiled.

"Neh." They bid goodbye and hung up. Donghae sighed before putting his phone back in his pockets. He then looked beside him to find Hyukjae still looking curiously at him. He smiled before caressing his hair.

"What is it Hyukkie?" He asked.

"Who was that Hae? He was so loud." Hyukjae said and blinked. Donghae laughed hearing that. His Hyung is pretty loud so he isn't surprised that Hyukjae heard him.

"That's Heechul Hyung. He works with me. He's like a big brother to me. I'll take you to meet him when we get back to Seoul." He said and smiled at the other. Hyukjae grinned before nodding excitedly.

"Well, we should go back now." Donghae said before standing up and helped the now pouting Hyukjae to stand up.

"Aw, okay." He said and sulked alittle. Donghae smiled before hugging him from the waist.

"Don’t be sad Hyukkie. I'll bring you here as many times as you like. But for now let's go back since it's already time for lunch and we wouldn't want umma to get sad." He said and Hyukjae just nodded still feeling upset.

"Come on, I'll buy you some strawberry slushie on the way." Donghae said hoping that that will cheer the other up. And he chuckled when he found the other grinning and nodding in excitement.

"Oh, what am I going to do with you?" He said before pecking Hyukjae's cheek.
They went and brought Pada back before putting the leash on her again. And like before, Hyukjae was holding on to the leash while playing with Pada happily while Donghae watched them with a smile.
Donghae bought the slushie for the now overly excited blonde before they continued walking through the park. They were heading towards the exit when they heard someone call for Donghae behind them. They looked back to find Sungmin walking towards them while smiling. Donghae smiled and waved at the other and waited for him to catch up with them.

"Hey there." Sungmin said when he arrived.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Donghae asked the other.

"Oh I was just passing some time. I was about to go back home now. What about you guys? Were you walking Pada?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah, but we were just about to leave too."  Donghae answered.

"That's good then. Let's go back together." Sungmin suggested while grinning. Donghae agreed before they all started to walk away with Hyukjae walking infront of them while playing with pada and them watching from behind.

"So Sungmin. There's something I'm curious about." Donghae said. Sungmin looked at him and blinked.

"What is it?"

"Well, I know it's weird to ask but how did you end up living with my mother?" He asked. Sungmin blinked at the question before laughing.

"Oh that. It's just that my mother is really overprotective towards me. My parents went to work over seas but I didn't want to go with them. So since my mother is your mother's best friend, she asked your mother to 'watch over me' while she was away." He said and rolled his eyes. Donghae laughed alittle at that.

"How old are you again?" Donghae asked teasingly making Sungmin glare at him.

"Yah! Don’t make fun of me! Oh, and by the way, I'm actually your Hyung." Sungmin said and smiled innocently at Donghae. Donghae stopped walking and stared at Sungmin in shock.

"You're kidding me right?" He asked still in shock. Sungmin just shook his head.

"My birthday is Jan 1st while yours is Oct 15th so I'm your Hyung." Sungmin said and smirked at the other.  Donghae stared at him before walking again following the others.

"Isn't there a limit to how young someone could look?" Donghae said annoyed at the others vampire like looks.  Sungmin just shrugged at that smiling proudly.  Donghae looked at him before clicking his tongue.
Great, now he has a second annoying, good looking hyung -Heechul is the first-.
After awhile, they finally arrived to their home.  They all had lunch before Sungmin suggested that they have a movie marathon. Hyukjae agreed excitedly, already forgetting his sense of rivalry against Sungmin, while Donghae just agreed because Hyukjae wanted to see the movies.
They kept watching movie after movie until it was already dark outside. It was already 10 Pm when they called it a night and they all went to their bedrooms.
Donghae took Hyukjae to their room after they got ready to bed before they laid beside each other. They stared at each other none of them feeling sleepily.

"Hae," Hyukjae called the other staring into his eyes.

"Hmm?" Donghae replied smiling at the blonde.

"I love you." Hyukjae said making Donghae's heart flutter before he pulled the other closer to himself. He then kissed Hyukjae's forehead then his nose then cheeks and finally, he very softly kissed his lips. The kiss was soft and innocent, onlygiving pecks here and there before Donghae pulled back and stared at Hyukjae's blushing face lovingly. He caressed his hair before closing his eyes and leaning for another kiss. The kiss was like the other one, innocent. But only at the start until Donghae let his tongue out and softly the blonde's lips asking for permission to enter. Hyukjae didn't understand but he later opened his mouth slightly for the other. Donghae took the opportunity to enter his tongue before he the blonde's tongue with his. He then lowered his hand and gently the other through his pants causing him to release a soft moan. Hearing that, Donghae's eyes shot open before he quickly pulled away from the other. Hyukjae stared at him while blushing madly and panting.

"H-Hae?" Hyukjae whispered out of breath, and  Donghae just felt like beating himself up. How could he do such impure thing to someone as innocent as Hyukjae? He almost lost control. What would he have done if he hadn't stopped himself right then? How could he even think about doing something like that with Hyukjae? The other was too innocent and pure for this and Donghae just cursed himself for losing control like that. He needs to clear his mind.
Donghae stood up from bed before he leaned and kissed Hyukjae's forehead and covering him with the blanket.

"I don't feel sleepy now, I'll sit in the garden for some fresh air. You sleep. I'll come back in awhile, okay?" He said gently and Hyukjae just nodded while blinking confusedly. Donghae just smiled before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. He leaned on the closed door before sighing and massaging his temples. He frowned before he walked down to sit in the dark living room.
He couldn't believe what he had done. He should watch out from now on or it would be too dangerous. He hasn’t done it for a very long time already and having Hyukjae beside him, the person he loves, makes him get in the mood. But he absolutely cannot do that to Hyukjae. It's not right to ruin the other's pureness and innocence like that just because of his stupid desire. But he can't help it. It's really frustrating him. He sighed for the nth time that day before closing his eyes and leaning back on the chair.

"Must be frustrating huh?" He heard someone say behind him making him jump, he looked behind him to find Sungmin standing at the garden door while smiling.

"Oh it's you Sungmin." He looked back infront of him and leaned back again. Sungmin walked towards him before standing behind the chair Donghae was sitting on and massaging the other's shoulders. Donghae sighed feeling his tense muscles relax in Sungmin's hands and he smiled slightly.

"Yeah, Its quite frustrating." He said before realization hit him and he frowned before turning his head to look at Sungmin.

"Wait, what do you mean?" He asked confusedly. Sungmin chuckled at that before answering.

"You know, we live in a Panorama styled house, so if you don't want people seeing what's going on in your bed room, then you should consider closing the curtains." He smirked. Donghae made an 'o' shape with his mouth when he got what Sungmin meant.

"So you saw that huh?" He asked and leaned back again.

"Mhm. And it looks like you're holding yourself back." Sungmin said. Donghae nodded before sighing.

"I can't really do anything. Hyukjae is too innocent for this. I'll just end up hating myself if I ever did something so impure to him."  Donghae said and Sungmin nodded.

"Aunty said that you haven't been in a relationship for about 6 years already. It must be hard to not do it for so long." Sungmin said and Donghae hummed in answer.

"I wasn't really interested in dating. That is, until I met Hyukkie." He said and smiled unconsciously.

"Why didn’t you find someone to just do it with then? Like a friend or something?" Sungmin asked making Donghae frown.

"I didn't have anyone to have with that time and I wasn’t attracted to anyone either since I only like good looking people." He answered. Sungmin smirked at that.

"Well, what if you found someone that you can have with now, would you do it?" He asked. Donghae chuckled at the weird question before shaking his head.

"I won't. I can't cheat on Hyukjae. That will break his heart. Besides, I won't find someone anyway." Sungmin's smirk widened before he stopped his massaging making Donghae frown. He walked around until he was standing infront of Donghae before he leaned down so that his lips were just a couple inches away from Donghae's.

"What Hyukjae doesn't know won't hurt him." He whispered before closing the gap between their lips.
Donghae's eyes widened before pushing Sungmin away and standing up looking at the other shocked.

"What the hell are you doing?!" He exclaimed in shock. Sungmin just smirked at him before walking towards him causing Donghae to walk backwards until he hit the chair. Sungmin kept advancing towards him until the other fell and sat on the chair. Sungmin quickly sat on Donghae lap before wrapping his arms around the other's neck and leaning his face closer to Donghae's.

"S-Sungmin, I'm serious. Stop it!" Donghae said nervously but Sungmin just shook his head refusing to back away.

"Why are you so nervous Donghae? We're not going to do anything wrong. I'll just merely fill the gap Hyukjae is leaving in your relationship. I'll just help you take care of your pent up frustration. You don't want to one day end up losing control and hurting Hyukjae. Do you now?" Sungmin whispered before leaning slowly and kissing the shocked Donghae. It was nothing like the kisses Donghae used to share with Hyukjae. There was nothing innocent or gentle in it. It was rough and fierce, full of guilty feelings.
Sungmin smirked in there kiss feeling how Donghae started to give up before he lowered his hand to rub the other through his pants, feeling the other already reacting in his hand made him pull back from the kiss, already knowing that the other wont hold back anymore. He smirked lightly before standing up and pulling the other up with him.

"Come on. We'll go to my room." He said before pulling the dazed Donghae with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- Chapter five. I Hope you guys like it =) thanks guys for your support you have no idea how much it means to me. It literally makes my day better So thank you all =) 
Ps. dont kill me. But you all should have seen this coming.