Chapter Eight

Unconditional Love

Donghae turned to look back at Hyukjae who was blinking at him. Donghae sighed before pulling Hyukjae in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Hyukjae. I swear it will never happen again!" Donghae promised tightening the hug. Hyukjae blushed and hugged the older back before nodding.

"It's okay Hae. Minho hyung helped me so you don't have to worry." Hyukjae mumbled causing Donghae to frown hearing the other's name. He pulled from the hug and cupped Hyukjae's face in his hands.

"You're okay right? You aren't hurt?" Donghae asked staring seriously at Hyukjae who just smiled and nodded.

"I'm okay Hae…" Hyukjae yawned and pouted while wiping his eyes sleepily. " I'm just really sleepy Hae~" Hyukjae whined.  Donghae chuckled before leaning closer and pecking Hyukjae's forehead.

"Let's go sleep then." Donghae said and pulled Hyukjae with him towards the stairs but stopped when they noticed how someone was standing at the top looking down at them. Donghae frowned when he saw how Sungmin was looking at them while leaning on the rail with arms crossed. Donghae ignored him and continued walking up the stairs. They were about to go inside their room when they heard Sungmin talking.

"Who's the hottie?" He asked smirking. Donghae turned to glare at him before opening the door and walking inside with Hyukjae beside him.

"We need to talk." Donghae heard before he closed the door. Ignoring the other's words.  He turned towards Hyukjae and smiled at the blinking blonde infront of him. He pulled Hyukjae towards the bed and laid the other down before taking his shoes and socks off and covering him with the blanket.  Hyukjae grinned loving the feeling of being pampered and hugged his monkey plushie. Donghae smiled at the other's cuteness before taking off his shoes and getting inside the bed beside Hyukjae.

"Good night Hyukkie." He whispered to the other before pulling the younger to cuddle together. Hyukjae blushed and scooted closer to Donghae before burying his head in the older's chest.

"Night Hae." Hyukjae whispered back before closing his eyes and slowly drifting to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came and the couple woke up by the voice of Donghae's mother calling them for breakfast. Donghae got up first groaning while frowning and stretched before standing up from the bed yawning. He looked at the bed and smiled softly when he saw how the blonde was sleeping peacefully and he chuckled when he noticed how Hyukjae was drooling a little. He leaned down and pecked his cheek before caressing his hair gently.

"Hyukkie?" He called softly making the other frown before turning around. Donghae chuckled and sat beside him on the bed and patted his shoulder softly to try and wake him up.

"Hyukkie? It's time to wake up." Donghae said and Hyukjae just pouted before opening his eyes slowly.

"I'm tried Hae~ Let me sleep." Hyukjae whined. Donghae tried his best to control himself from just jumping on the other and squeezing him. Donghae then smirked before leaning on the other and pecking his lips. He pulled away with a grin feeling triumph when he saw how Hyukjae's face flushed red. Hyukjae shot up on the bed and stared at Donghae with wide eyes before getting off the bed and running out to the bathroom leaving a laughing Donghae behind.
~~~


After awhile, Donghae and Hyukjae finally went down for breakfast.  As always, Donghae's mother was already there preparing the food. They walked towards the table with Hyukjae still blushing and Donghae grinning widely. Once they sat down, Sungmin came and sat infront of them.

"Good morning dears." Donghae's mother greeted with a gentle smile and they all returned it.

"Morning!" Hyukjae answered excitedly. Donghae's mother giggled before walking towards the table and putting down the food. She sat down in her seat before looking at Hyukjae and smiling.

"You're getting cuter and cuter everyday!" She said grinning before squealing when she saw how Hyukjae blushed because of her compliment.

"I can just eat you up!" She exclaimed excitedly and pinched his cheeks making Hyukjae pout when it hurt him a little. Donghae chuckled at their cute display before leaning to peck Hyukjae's cheek making the other look at him and grin.

"Let's eat then before the food gets cold!" Donghae's mother said and they all started to eat.


After finishing their breakfast, they all walked to the living room to watch a movie together. After half of it ended, Hyukjae turned towards Donghae and stared at him for awhile. Donghae looked at him and chuckled before stealing a small peck on the lips making Hyukjae blush and look down.

"What is it Hyukkie?" He asked softly since his mother and Sungmin were watching the movie.

"W-Where's Bada?" Hyukjae mumbled while looking down and playing shyly with his hands.

"She's outside in the garden. Do you want to go play with her?" Donghae asked smiling. Hyukjae looked up when he heard Donghae and grinned while nodding eagerly.

"Let's go then." Donghae said chuckling before standing up and offering his hand to Hyukjae who gladly took it and stood up immediately.

"Where are you guys going?" Donghae's mother asked while looking at the couple confusedly.

"We'll go out to play with Bada." Donghae replied smiling. Donghae's mother nodded before standing up too.

"Well, have fun then. I'll also go to buy some groceries. I'll be back in awhile." She said and walked to her room when Donghae nodded.

"Hae, let's go." Donghae felt a tug on his hand and laughed softly when he heard how Hyukjae whined.

"Alright alright. Let's go now." Donghae said and they walked away towards the garden.


They played with Bada for almost two hours. And Donghae felt tired already so he walked towards the small table there and sat on one of the chairs making Hyukjae look at him in confusion.

"You're not playing anymore Hae?" He asked blinking at the other. Donghae just smiled and shook his head.

"I'll just rest for awhile and play again." He said and Hyukjae just nodded before going to continue running around with Bada. Donghae looked at the scene with a soft smile feeling how lucky he was to have the other by his side. He loved the other with all his heart and he knew that he'll do anything to make him happy and to never hurt him. Hyukjae was like a precious jewel which needs to be protected and loved. And he promised himself that he'll protect the younger. He promised himself to never hurt the blonde ever. He knew that he had done a terrible thing by cheating on Hyukjae. And He'll never do it again.  He's glad that Hyukjae doesn't know about it. Cause he knows that younger would be heartbroken if he knew. And the last thing he wanted to do is to hurt his precious jewel.  He sighed and decided to stop thinking about that when he caught himself frowning. He looked back at Hyukjae and laughed when he saw how he the other was frowning in concentration trying to catch a butterfly with Bada beside him also waiting for her moment to attack the little flying bug.

"He's so cute and innocent, isn't he?" Donghae heard a familiar voice say making him turn to look beside him only to find Sungmin standing there while watching Hyukjae. Sungmin then turned to look at Donghae and smirked.  "Too bad his boyfriend is a cheater."  Donghae felt how his face flushed red with anger, he stood up and glared at Sungmin.

"What the hell do you want from me Sungmin?" Donghae nearly shouted making Hyukjae turn to look at them in confusion.

"Hae? What's wrong?" Hyukjae asked and walked slowly towards the two. Donghae closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. He then turned toward Hyukjae and smiled.

"Nothing Hyukkie. Me and Sungmin hyung are just talking. You go play with Bada and don't worry."  Donghae said and Hyukjae just stared at him for a while not understanding the situation before turning and walking back towards the small puppy. Once Hyukjae was far enough, Donghae turned towards the smirking Sungmin and glared.

"Let's continue talking inside." He hissed before walking to Hyukjae.

"Hyukkie?" He called softly and Hyukjae turned smiling towards him.

"Yes Hae?" Hyukjae answered. Donghae smiled before pecking his cheek.

"I'll go talk with Sungmin Hyung in the house. I'll be come back soon. If you need something Just come inside okay?" Donghae announced. Hyukjae looked at him blinking in confusion before nodding.

"Okay." He answered. Donghae smiled before pecking his cheek one more time.

"I'll be right back." He said before walking towards the house to find Sungmin already waiting for him upstairs making him frown.

"Come down here. We'll talk in the living room." Donghae demanded but Sungmin just shook his head.

"I don't think Hyukjae would be too happy when he hears us fighting later one." Sungmin chuckled and Donghae wished that he could just punch the other right at this moment.

~~~~~

Hyukjae kept playing with Bada running around with it and patting it when he noticed a small beautiful flower at the other side of the garden. He looked at it curiously before walking towards it slowly. He grinned when he saw how beautiful it was and crouched down before it. Its color was purplish blue making Hyukjae fell in love with its beauty. He leaned forward to sniff it and grinned when he liked its scent.

"Hae might like it…" Hyukjae thought aloud to himself before nodding, determined to give this flower to Donghae as a gift. He giggled thinking about how Donghae will be happy with it before carefully taking it out. He grinned wider when he was able to take it out without ruining its pretty look.  He then got up and walked towards the house looking through the window. But he didn't find Donghae there. He blinked in confusion before walking to the front of the house thinking that he might find the other there.

Once he was in the front  yard, he was about to look inside the living room to see if Donghae was there only to stop startled when he heard a loud bump. He frowned and looked up in confusion only to stiffen in his place and widened his eyes in shock, the flower falling to the ground long forgotten. He felt how his tears started to fall one by one slowly and he did nothing to stop them.

"H-Hae?" He whispered with a broken voice not believing the scene he's seeing.  There, his boyfriend, the person he loved, was leaning on the glass of their bedroom being kissed by Sungmin.  Hyukjae shook his head not believing the scene. Not believing that his Hae was kissing someone else. That his Hae was cheating on him. He sobbed loudly before turning around and running away from the house.
  
~~~
 Sungmin let go of Donghae smirking while looking outside.  Donghae was about to snap at him but he noticed how the other wasn't even looking at him making him frown before looking behind him out of the window.

"No…" Donghae whispered with wide eyes when he saw how Hyukjae was running away crying.

"!" Donghae cursed and pushed Sungmin away before running after Hyukjae.

~~~~~~~

Hyukjae ran, his sobs echoing in the streets. He didn't even notice where he was going, he just kept running and running. He wanted to forget the scene he just saw. He hated it. He hated how his heart clenched. He hated how his body shook. He hated how his eyes started crying. But most of all, he hated how Donghae was kissing someone else. He hated how Donghae's kiss was given to someone other than him. That's why he just ran. He didn't want to face what ever was going to occur after. He didn't want to face rejection. 

Hyukjae panted feeling how his throat burned and how his eyes started to swell. But he didn't stop. He kept running not caring about anything. But then he felt how he bumped into someone making him lose his balance and he was about to fall but the person immediately held him preventing him from falling.

"Woah, there! Careful." He heard a familiar voice say making him look up through his tears to find a smiling Minho infront of him whose smile immediately changed into a worried expression once he noticed Hyukjae's state.

"Hyukjae? What's wrong? What happened?" Minho asked looking worriedly at the younger.

"Minho Hyung." Hyukjae sobbed not able to control his crying.

"Are you okay Hyukjae?" Minho asked again and Hyukjae shook his head at that. Minho frowned before holding Hyukjae's hand gently.

"Come, let's sit in the park until you calm down." He offered softly and Hyukjae just nodded and followed the older quietly.

They walked towards a park and sat down on the first bench they found, Hyukjae still crying and sobbing while Minho didn't know what to do other than pat the other's back until he finally calmed down and just sobbed a little.

"Are you okay now?" Minho asked gently and Hyukjae just nodded slowly.

"Yeah, thank you Hyung." Hyukjae thanked the older making him shake his head.

"It's okay." Minho said and sighed looking uncertainly at the other wondering if he should ask the other what happened or not. The other seemed so fragile right now and he didn't want to hurt him even more. He had to be careful with what he says or he might it all up.

"W-What are you doing here Hyukjae? It's far from your home." Minho asked uncertainly and slapped himself mentally when he noticed how Hyukjae's eyes became teary again.

"H-Hae doesn't love me anymore." Hyukjae whispered trying hard to not cry anymore but failing when more tears started to fall again. Minho frowned hearing that wondering who was Hae. But then remembered Hyukjae saying something about his boyfriend the day before, and the guy who hugged Hyukjae once he brought him back home.

"What makes you say that?" Minho asked gently and Hyukjae just looked at him between his tears.

"I-I saw him k-kissing someone else." Hyukjae said and Minho didn't find that surprising if he had to be honest. He saw how the other sent Hyukjae to a ride before leaving him with that other guy the day before. So he's not really surprised hearing that he cheated on Hyukjae. Minho frowned wondering how a person like that ended up with someone as innocent as Hyukjae.  The other looked so fragile that Minho was even afraid to touch him fearing that he'll break him. How did the other even have the heart to cheat on such an innocent person? Minho really couldn't understand. He sighed before looking at Hyukjae.

"You live with him in the same house right?" Minho asked softly and Hyukjae nodded making the older frown.

"I guess you wouldn't want to go back now huh?" Minho mumbled.

"I don't want to go there anymore." Hyukjae whispered slowly.  Minho sighed and thought for awhile.

"Where do your parents live then? I can take you there."  Minho said and Hyukjae looked down and shook his head.

"My parents are in heaven. I can't go to them yet." Hyukjae whispered and Minho cursed himself mentally for mentioning something like that in the current moment. He thought for a moment before he had an idea.

"Do you want to come with me then? My house isn't really as big as the one you live in now, but it's still fairly nice." Minho suggested uncertainly making Hyukjae look at him and blink.

"Would you really let me stay with you Minho Hyung?" Hyukjae asked hopeful and Minho immediately nodded.

"Of course. If you'd like that is." Minho said smiling gently at the other. Hyukjae smiled hearing that before nodding eagerly.

"Yes! Thank you Hyung!" Hyukjae said now grinning making Minho chuckle at how fast the other's mood changed.

"Okay then, let's go back then." Minho said and Hyukjae nodded. They were about to stand up to leave when Minho noticed an ice cream parlor. He smiled and turned to Hyukjae thinking that ice cream would help make the other happy.

"Would you like some ice cream first Hyukjae?" Minho asked gently with a smile. Hyukjae looked at him and nodded excitedly.

"Yes please!" he said with a grin making Minho chuckle before offering his hand to the other to hold.

"Let's go the-"

"Hyukjae!" They were about to stand up when they heard someone shout from afar. Minho looked at the person now running towards them before frowning and looking at Hyukjae to find him biting his lips and looking down with his shoulders shaking a little which told Minho that he was crying. Minho's frowned deepened before turning at the figure now few meters away from them, before standing protectively infront of the now sobbing Hyukjae.

"Hyukjae." Donghae called panting once he reached the two. He glared at Minho when he noticed how he stood infront of him blocking him from reaching Hyukjae.

"Get out of my way." Donghae hissed but Minho just glared back at him.

"You have no business here. Go away. He doesn't want to talk to you." Minho retorted making Donghae look at him in surprise for a second before frowning.

"And who are you to decide that? Get out of my way. Now." Donghae said his anger rising in each second.

"I won't." Minho said hiding Hyukjae more behind him. He turned his head slightly when he felt how Hyukjae gently tugged at his shirt from the back.

"I-It's okay Hyung." Hyukjae said sniffing and wipping away his tears. Minho looked worriedly at the younger but stepped away anyway. Hyukjae then turned to look at Donghae and smiled softly. And right then, Donghae felt how his heart broke to million pieces. He then realized just how much he had ed up. Just how much his stupid actions hurt Hyukjae. Just how much his carelessness hurt the person he loved the most.

"Hyukkie." Donghae whispered and stepped closer to the younger but Hyukjae stood up and walked back immediately and Donghae's tears started to fall immediately.

"Hyukkie I'm sorry." Donghae said trying to apologize for what he had done but Hyukjae just shook his head.

"Tell me Hae, why is it that everyone keeps leaving me alone?" Hyukjae asked with a small smile and silent tears making Donghae and Minho look at him in surprise.

"Hyukkie.." Donghae whispered again trying to talk but Hyukjae just shook his head.

"Everyone keeps talking about how a good boy I am." Hyukjae sniffed and wiped his tears again and taking a deep breath to try and calm down.

"Everyone praises me for being a such a good child." Hyukjae laughed mockingly before sniffing again.

"That's why I try my best to always be good. To never do anything wrong. To never anger anyone around me. But why is it never enough?"  Hyukjae asked and looked straight at Donghae who was just looking at him with tears falling.

"Why does everyone leave me even though I try so hard?  Why Hae?" Donghae just looked down not knowing what to say.

"Everyone left me. Appa and Umma left me. Teukkie Hyung and Kangin Hyung left me. And now you're leaving me. Am I just not worth it Hae? I'm so bad that everyone doesn't want to stay with me? Am I so bad that everyone gets sick of being with me and just leave?" Hyukjae asked making Donghae look at him immediately and shake his head.

"No Hyukkie. You're the best person I have ever met. You're amazing Hyukkie and there's no one like you." Donghae said and Hyukja just glared at him.

"Then why is everyone leaving me?" Hyukjae asked and Donghae shook his head.

"I'm not leaving you Hyuk." Donghae said and stepped closer towards Hyukjae only to stop when he saw how the other glared at him before bursting out in tears.

"Then why did you kiss him Donghae? Why? Even though you said that you’d never kiss anyone you don't love. So why did you kiss him? TELL ME HAE!" Hyukjae shouted between his sobs before falling down on his knees and cupping his face.

"I love you Hae. And I believed you." Hyukjae whispered looking down before looking up at Donghae and stopping crying.

"I guess I'm really not worth it." Hyukjae whispered. Donghae shook his head and walked towards Hyukjae.

"No. Hyukjae, no you don't understand!" Donghae half yelled while walking towards Hyukjae only to stop when he saw how Minho stood infront of him blocking his way.

"I think you should really leave." Minho said dangerously and Donghae glared at him.

"Stay the out of this! You don't know anything!" Donghae hissed trying to get past Minho but failing.

"I might not know everything. But know enough to realize just how much of a jerk you are. So stay away from Hyukjae." Minho warned and Donghae felt his anger rising up and before he could control himself, he had already thrown a punch at Minho who was taken by surprise and ended up falling on the ground groaning in pain.

"Minho Hyung!" Hyukjae called worriedly and reached beside Minho before sitting down beside him with tears falling.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Minho just nodded  groaning and sitting up and holding his aching cheek. Donghae looked at the scene with a frown before walking towards them only to stop when he saw how Hyukjae looked at him. He froze in his place feeling how his heart broke with each second that passed with Hyukjae looking at him like that. Hyukjae was scared. Hyukjae was scared of him. He shook his head and stepped closer only to find Hyukjae shaking his head at him.

"Please leave." Hyukjae begged between sobs and Donghae felt how his world fell apart at that moment.

"No Hyukkie. Please, let me explain!" Donghae begged desperately and Hyukjae just looked down sobbing.

"Please." Hyukjae whispered. And Donghae couldn't do anything but cry. He couldn't do anything when Minho stood up and glared at him. He couldn't do anything when he saw how Minho took Hyukjae's hand and walked away from him. He couldn't do anything because he knew.

It was all his fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- Chapter 8 is here! What do you guys think? Donghae just ed up. Big time. Anyway, you guys voted for Minho to get involved so here ya go! If you guys voted for him to not get involved, then this would have been the last chapter lol! But now we're far from the end hehe xD

Also, have you guys seen Devil? i'm freaking in love with that song! Although "We can" And "Stars Appear" are my personal favorites in this album. I have listened to them for like 20 times already LOL! I just know that i'll end up listening to them until I end up hating them XD not like that would ever happen... Also, I freaking LOVE Eunhyukkie's rap in 'Alright' it was just so freaking awesome how he used the member's names like that! It was epik really!! I really want to buy this album cause I literally love all the songs. but my dad wont let me even though I'll be buying it with my own money T^T Life's not fair.... Be sure to buy it guys if you're able to! We have to support our boys. I'll keep convincing my dad until I buy it later lol!! 

Anyway, hope you liked this update =) See ya in the next update. Chu~