Chapter Seven

Unconditional Love

"We'll be leaving then umma." Donghae announced once he and Hyukjae were already in their clothes ready to go out.

"Oh, but isn't it still too early? The amusement park won't open until awhile later." She questioned with a small smile.

"We'll go to the park to eat some ice cream first." Donghae answered with a smile back. His mother made an 'o' shape with and nodded before looking around.

"Where's Sungmin? Wasn't he going with you guys?" She asked confused making Donghae frown from just hearing the other's name.

"He changed his mind. He said he was tired so he wouldn't come. We'll leave now umma. See you later." Donghae said hurriedly and dragged Hyukjae away not giving his mother time to reply. Once they were out the house, Donghae looked beside him at Hyukjae who was looking at him now blinking in confusion.

"Didn't Sungmin Hyung tell us to wait for him while he gets dressed?" Hyukjae asked in confusion. "Well, I'm sure he wouldn't mind us leaving without him." Donghae said with a chuckle before taking Hyukjae's hand in his and walking towards the park. They stopped infront of a ice cream parlor and Hyukjae looked intently at the menu infront of him with pursed lips in concentration. The view made Donghae chuckle at the other's cute action and he couldn't stop himself from leaning down and kissing the blonde's cheeks. And he didn't fail to notice the light pink that spread right after his action making him grin widely in triumph.

"So what do you want to eat Hyukkie?" He asked with the same grin spread across his face. Hyukjae turned to look at him and pouted.

"I can't decide between strawberry and vanilla." He answered and looked back at the menu, his pout getting bigger. Donghae chuckled and pinched his cheeks before turning to the worker.

"I'd like one vanilla cone and one strawberry and vanilla one." He said and he didn't fail to notice how the blonde starting grinning his cute gummy smile beside him making him feel his heart flutter.

"Thanks Hae!" Hyukjae thanked Donghae with a blush but still grinning. Donghae leaned forward and kissed his cheeks before leaning back and seeing how the blonde's face turned completely red.

"Let's go." Donghae said with a chuckle after taking their ice cream. They walked around the park while holding hands happily and they were about to leave to so they can go to the amusement park when they heard a voice behind them.

"Well, that wasn't very nice." Donghae frowned before continuing walking and dragging the confused blonde with him.

"Well what do you know? The famous Lee Donghae is actually rude enough to ignore his mother's best friend's son." A mocking voice said making Donghae groan before turning around to glare at the smirking figure behind them.

"Woah there! Loosen up that glare or you might kill me with it" The guy said with a mocking laugh making Donghae look at him dangerously.

"What do you want Sungmin?" He said through gritted teeth and the latter just looked at him innocently and smiled.

"You left me behind. Weren't we supposed to go to the amusement park together?" he said smiling at first before smirking.

"That really hurt my feelings you know." He laughed. Donghae felt how anger rose inside him and he was about to charge at the other when he noticed how Hyukjae's held on his hand tightened. He looked at the blond to find him looking at him in confusion and worry.

"Hae didn't you say that Sungmin Hyung wasn't coming?" Hyukjae asked.

"He's not," Donghae said before turning towards Sungmin and glaring at him. "He's leaving now."

"Aw Donghae, don't be so mean! I really want to go to the park!" He whined acting cute. Donghae just clicked his tongue and turned around to leave while dragging Hyukjae with him.

"Hae?" He heard the younger call and he hummed in reply.

"Let's just take Sungmin hyung with us. He looks like he really want to come." He said and stared at Donghae. Donghae frowned hearing that.

"Not gonna happen." He said and continued walking. "But Hae! He's following us anyway so let's just all walk together. He'll feel lonely if he walked alone!" Hyukjae whined and pouted. Donghae stared at him for awhile before groaning and turning around to find Sungmin grinning.

"Come." Donghae simply said and continued walking hoping that the other wont catch up but feeling disappointed when he said how he was already walking beside him.  

"Thanks Hae." he heard Sungmin whisper to him.

He had a bad feeling about this.

~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the amusement park and Hyukjae was already hopping from one game to another.

"oh let's ride that one!" The blonde said excitedly. Donghae looked at the ride before looking worriedly at Hyukjae.

"Are you sure? Isn't it too hard?" He asked and he saw how the other quickly shook his head before looking at him with his puppy dog eyes.

"It's not Hae! Please? I really wanna ride it!" He begged. Donghae stared at him frowning before sighing and nodding. He couldn't refuse those eyes.  Seeing the other nod, Hyukjae grinned before running towards the ride and Donghae followed him quickly with Sungmin trailing behind.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"That was fun!" Hyukjae said excitedly once they got off the ride while Donghae was leaning on the rail while panting trying to make his soul return after the terrifying ride.

"It was fun indeed." Donghae turned and glared at Sungmin when he heard him laughing at him before straightening up and trying to relax.

"Hyuk, why don't we take a little rest before we continue? There aren't many rides left anyway." Donghae said smiling once his breathing became normal again. The blonde tapped his chin acting like he was thinking before grinning and nodding his head.

"Mm. Let's go eat something. I'm already so hungry!!" He said before taking the laughing Donghae's hand and dragging him toward the restaurant area both failing to see the smirk their companion had one his face.

Once they arrived to the area, they sat down before ordering food. The food came after awhile and they were about to eat when Donghae felt how Hyukjae was tugging on his shirt.

"Hae?" He heard the other whisper. "What is it Hyukkie?" Donghae asked with a smile and Hyukjae looked down blushing.

"I-I need to go to the bathroom but I don't know where it is." Hyukjae whispered making Donghae chuckle before standing up.

"Let's go, I'll take you there so you wouldn't get lost." Donghae said and Hyukjae nodded before standing up and they both left leaving Sungmin alone. Sungmin looked at them in disbelief before grinning widely. That was his chance! He had a plan and he was dying to do it but he didn't have any opportunities. But now thanks to Hyukjae, it was the perfect chance for him to do as he planned.
smirking, Sungmin reached into his pocket and took out a small packet, he quickly took Donghae's drink before purring something into it and then casually placing it back and just sat waiting for everything to take place.  Not long after, Donghae and Hyukjae came back and they all started eating their lunch with Donghae and Hyukjae talking and joking with each other and Sungmin just glancing at Donghae from time to time and feeling triumph when he noticed how Donghae finished all his drink. Now it's just a matter of time before everything takes place.

 After they finished eating, They stood up and decided to walk around alittle while before riding more rides.

Donghae frowned while walking feeling how he started to feel hot and he started to sweat. He took out a tissue and wiped his sweat. He wondered what was wrong since he was just fine moments who and he was never the type to sweat so much. He started panting lightly and he knew that there was something wrong. He looked beside him to find Sungmin staring at him. He frowned and suddenly felt suspicious. He was about to confront Sungmin when he heard Hyukjae talk beside him.

"Hae! Can we ride that one?" Hyukjae asked excitedly while pointing at a rollercoaster. Donghae felt how his feet were getting weak already. Something was definitely wrong.

"Hyukkie, I think we should go home for now. I'll bring you here again tomorrow." He said feeling how his heart beat started to quicken.

"aw why don't you let him ride that then we'll leave? One more ride wouldn't hurt." He heard Sungmin talk behind him making him frown. He was about to retort but he saw how Hyukjae gave him his puppy dog eyes and he tried very hard to resist it but he sighed when he couldn't.

"Fine. Go ride it. I'll go to the bathroom while you're there. If you finished and didn't find me here, then just wait for me on that bench until I come to you." Donghae said and Hyukjae grinned before hugging him.

"Thanks Hae!" He said before running towards the ride. Once he sat inside, Donghae turned towards Sungmin and glared at him.

"Follow me." He said before walking away failing to notice how someone was watching the whole scene from afar.

While on the way to the bathroom, Donghae tried hard not to make the other notice how he was actually dragging himself all the way there. Once they were inside, he washed his face with cold water and tried to calm himself down only to groan in frustration when he felt how his body only became hotter.

"What did you do?" He asked furiously and looked at Sungmin who was leaning at the door of the bathroom with crossed hands.

"Nothing much actually. You look like you're in pain though." He said faking worry before walking towards Donghae. Donghae felt how his legs gave up and he almost fell down but Sungmin caught him in the last second.

"Woah there. Hold yourself together!" Sungmin exclaimed and Donghae just glared at him already panting hard.

"What did you do?" He asked again between pants making Sungmin chuckle.

"I really didn't do anything. Don't blame everything bad that happens on me!" Sungmin said smiling and Donghae really wanted to punch him at that moment if he had the strength to.

"You know, you look quite y like this." Sungmin whispered before making Donghae lean on the wall. Donghae glared at him cursing how his limps were not listening to him. He wanted to push the other but he couldn't and that fact only made him want to explode in anger.

"You look like you need some release too." Sungmin chuckled before lowering his hand towards Donghae's crotch. And as much as Donghae didn't want to, he couldn't contain the moan that escaped his lips once Sungmin's hands came in contacted with his -which he only noticed right then-.
Hearing the older moan, Sungmin smirked before backing away.

"Let's continue this at home." And Donghae hated how he couldn't push the other away when he dragged him outside the amusement park.


Hyukjae got off the ride grinning before looking around. He pouted when he didn't notice Donghae or Sungmin anywhere. He walked towards the bench that Donghae pointed at before and sat down to wait for the older. While waiting he decided to hum a song to himself and look around at the people coming and going. He giggled remembering how Donghae bought him ice cream that morning and how the older was treating him gently. He really loved spending time with the older and he really loved him. He loved playing with Pada and he loved their house. Although he missed his house in Seoul. And he missed playing with Leeteuk and Kangin. But Donghae was making him feel happy. He was making him feel at ease. He knew that Leeteuk and Kangin were now in heaven with his parents so he was happy that Donghae stayed with him and didn't leave him behind. He really loved the latter. Also he bought him a lot of strawberry snacks which comes as a bonus. Hyukjae giggled when he thought about that before looking around again trying to spot Donghae anywhere but pouting in disappointed when he didn't find him anywhere. He sighed and decided to just watch the rides until the older came back.

~~~~~
It was night already and Hyukjae started feeling sleepy. He didn't know for how long he stayed there but Donghae still didn't come. Hyukjae pouted.

"Stupid Donghae!" He mumbled before yawning.  He pulled his legs up on the bench and hugged them. He was starting to feel scared. But he knew Donghae won't leave him so he decided to just wait patiently for him.

He waited for another hour and he was starting to panic when he saw how the park started to get empty since it was close to closing time.

"Hae, where are you?" He whispered and sniffed while looking around in hopes that he'll see that familiar brunet.

"Excuse me sir?" Hyukjae jumped when he heard an unfamiliar voice talk. He looked up to find a police officer standing infront of him with a smile. He sighed in relief before whipping away a tear that escaped from his eyes.

"Y-Yes Mr police officer?" Hyukjae answered with a sniff. The officer looked at him in surprise at first before smiling warmly.

"I'm sorry but I've noticed you've been sitting here since the afternoon. Are you maybe waiting for someone?" He asked gently and Hyukjae nodded with a small pout.

"I'm waiting for my b-boyfriend." He blushed at his declaration still with a pout. The officer sat down beside him still smiling.

"Was your boyfriend by any chance wearing a blue jacket and was accompanied by another black haired guy?" he asked gently remembering how he saw the two guys leave the park almost 5 hours ago.

"Yes. Did you see him Mr officer?" Hyukjae asked blinking at the other. The officer smiled at him before shaking his head.

"It's getting late and the park is about to close." He said making Hyukjae look at him with wide eyes already feeling the panic coming back and he was about to talk but the officer cut him.

"Do you know where you live? I'll take you there." He said gently making Hyukjae relax alittle. But he then realized that he didn't know the address making him shake his head.

"Do you know anything near there? Or how the house looks from outside?" The officer asked gently and Hyukjae thought alittle before answering.

"It's near here and there's a park near it too. The house has a lot of glass and you can see inside it." Hyukjae said with a small frown trying to explain.

"Oh, the Lees house? I know where it is then. Come I'll take you." The officer said remembering how they were the only family with a panorama styled how.  Hyukjae grinned hearing that before standing up.

"Really? Thank you Mr officer!" He said excitedly making the officer chuckle.

"You can call me Minho." The officer said with a gentle smile. Hyukjae nodded while grinning.

"Thanks Minho Hyung!" He said excitedly before they walked away and out the amusement park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding Dong Ding Dong.

Donghae groaned before trying to open his eyes but he felt how it was a hard task. He looked around before he shot up on the bed remembering what happened. He stood up in panic and got dressed before going out the room and to the living room. He ran towards the door and opened it hurriedly only to stop when he found a police office with Hyukjae by his side. He widened his eyes before pulling Hyukjae into his embrace.

"Oh Hyukkie. I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry!" He whispered while tightening his hug on the other almost cutting the air off him.

"Hae! I can't breath!" Hyukjae managed to say making Donghae let go of him before examining his face.

"Are you okay? Nothing happened to you right? You're not hurt right?" He asked worriedly making Hyukjae giggle.

"I'm okay Hae. Minho Hyung helped me get back!" Hyukjae exclaimed happily making Donghae frown.

"Minho Hyung?" He asked confusedly.

"That would be me." He heard a manly voice say making him turn to look at the person standing at the door looking at the couple with a cold expression. Donghae walked towards him and bowed in gratitude.

"Thank you for bringing Hyukjae back safely." He thanked and looked up to find how the other frowning for awhile before turning expressionless.

"Don’t thank me. I did what I had to do. I saw how he stayed waiting since morning so I had to help since someone walked away and left him alone." Minho said annoyed making Donghae frown at the way the other talked to him.

"Well, thank you for bringing him back. Good night." Donghae said and walked back inside the house with Hyukjae and was about to close the door when he heard the other talk.

"I hope you can take care of him and not abandon him again. Not everyone is as nice." Donghae ignored his words and closed the door thinking how the other might be a problem later.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- chapter 7 is here! What do you guys think? Minho makes an appearance! Okay I want to ask you guys something.and it will depend on how this story will progress. I planned two parts so I'll take your votes to see which one i'll use. Okay so here's the deal. Do you want Minho to get involved with Hyukjae or do you just want this to be his last appearance?  Tell me what you think! 




Also, i'm gonna be a shameless author and advertise my new fic here. It's my favorite one so far and it's got some tiny horror scenes here and there  

Check it out and i'll give you a cookie! 

Twisted Illusion 

See you guys in the next update! Bye!