Chapter Ten

Unconditional Love

Donghae opened the door and walked lifelessly inside his home. He had been walking for two hours aimlessly trying to spot Hyukjae anywhere but he failed. He was tired, so incredibly tired, He searched everywhere but it seemed like the latter disappeared. He kept walking and before he knew it, he was already infront of his house.  His tears have long stopped falling but now, looking around him, at the empty and quiet house, he realized just how much he had ed things up. How much he had hurt the one person he cared the most for. He had promised to never hurt the other. To love and protect him, he swore that he'd make anyone who dared to make his babycry, suffer. And yet, here he was, feeling depressed over what he had done. He had done what he swore to never do to Hyukjae. He had broken every single promise he had made. And he had betrayed his Hyung's trust with his younger brother.  His tears were falling endlessly again. But did he even have the right to cry? Wasn't all of this his fault? Why couldn't his stupid mind stop him? Why did he have to fall into Sungmin's trap? Sungmin… It was all his fault. If he hadn't interfered with his relationship with Hyukjae, if he hadn't approached him in the first place. Then this all would have never happened. It was all the older's fault. It was his fault that Hyukjae got hurt. It was his fault that he's suffering right now. And it was his fault that Hyukjae left him.  It was all his fault. And Donghae is going to make sure that he pays for all that he done.  

"D-Donghae?" Just as he thought that, he heard that voice he now hated so very much.  He turned to look at the guy looking at him in shock and stared at him.

"Donghae? What happened? You're crying…" Sungmin trailed off when he saw how Donghae started to laugh. He laughed at how pathetic he was. At how the person that was the reason for all of this was standing right infront of him while his beloved had left him. It was pathetic. So very pathetic that he couldn't help but laugh at his miserable self.  He laughed for god knows how long before he stopped and looked at the confused person infront of him, his anger rising by each second that passed and before he knew it, he had already thrown a punch at the other sending him falling backwards on the ground.

"What the hell?" Sungmin exclaimed in anger after he over came his shock and glared at Donghae who was just looking down at him eyes burning in anger.

"It's all your fault." Donghae simply said and was about to punch Sungmin again but the other was quick to dodge it.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sungmin exclaimed again and Donghae stopped at that before glaring at the other.

"It's all your fault that Hyukjae left! If you hadn't approached me since the beginning then none of this would have ever happened!" Donghae almost yelled in anger but Sungmin just looked at him before snorting.

"Oh, so you're blaming me now? Don't try to play the victim here Donghae! We both know that you wanted it. If you didn't then you could have stopped easily. so don't go around playing innocent here because no one is buying it!" Sungmin retorted and Donghae felt how his anger was about to explode.

"I swear Sungmin, if it wasn't for my need to stay with Hyukjae, I would have killed you with my own two hands." Donghae said between gritted teeth and Sungmin just looked at him before laughing.

"I'd love to see you trying." Sungmin mocked with a smirk and Donghae tried his best to calm down because he really felt like he could kill the other right there and then. Donghae took and deep breath and glared one last time at Sungmin before he walked towards the stairs and to his room.

"Where are you going?" Sungmin asked with a snort.

 "None of your ing business." Donghae grumbled and continued his way to his room ignoring Sungmin's mocking laughter. He doesn't understand what exactly the other wanted from him, it's driving him insane. The other was particularly ruining his life without giving him any valid reason what so ever. Did he do something to the other to make him do such things to him? What was Sungmin's real motive? He wants to ask the other but he knows that he'll end up in a fist fight with him if he talked to him for a minute more. So he'll just leave everything as it is right now until he calms down. And he needs to think of a way to bring Hyukjae back. The blonde knew about him cheating. Well, only kissing. But he was already beyond hurt. He needs to bring him back no matter what. He loved Hyukjae more than anything in the world and the mere thought that he made the other cry is enough to make him feel like he's suffocating. He didn't mean to, he really didn't think the other would get so hurt. But again, who wouldn't get hurt knowing that their lovers were cheating? But still, he needs to bring him back. he's worried sick about the other. What if something happened to him? What if Minho turned out to be a bad guy and hurt his Hyukjae? Donghae paled at that thought. No, Minho was a police officer so he'll not hurt him. And he also brought Hyukjae back home before so that must mean that he's a good person. But still, what if he wasn't? Donghae pulled his hair in frustration. What if while he's here in his house, Hyukjae was out there getting hurt? He needs to find the other. He doesn't trust Minho. He needs to find Hyukjae, and fast! Hurriedly, he stood up and walked towards his room's door and walked towards his living room. He was about to reach the door when he heard the bell ring. Frowning, he continued his walk towards the door and opened it only for his eyes to widen when he saw who was standing out.

"Min…ho?" Donghae whispered too surprised at the other's appearance.

"W-What are you doing here?" Donghae asked his surprise fading by the second before it was replaced by despair.

"Where's Hyukjae? Where did you take him? It he okay?" Donghae asked almost in tears and Minho just looked at him emotionlessly before clearing his throat.

"Hyukjae is with me. And yes he's okay. But that's not why I'm here."  He replied calmly making Donghae frown.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm here to take Hyukjae's stuff. He'll be staying with me from now on." Minho said calmly and Donghae just looked at him with wide eyes in shock not believing what he's hearing.

"W-What? What the hell are you talking about? Hyukjae is not staying anywhere near you! Bring him back right now!" Donghae yelled in rage and Minho just glared at him.

"Hyukjae is not coming back here. It was his own wish to stay with me. And I wouldn't want someone as pure as Hyukjae to stay with someone like… like you." Minho retorted ending his sentence disgusted look at the other and Donghae felt how his body started to tremble in anger.  

"Go bring him back now or else. You don't understand anything. I need Hyukjae with me. I need to protect him." Donghae said between gritted teeth.

"Protect him? How? By cheating on him? Or by hurting him? Or maybe by making him cry?" Minho exclaimed in anger.

"You don't understand anything! And you don't know anything so stay the out of this and bring Hyukjae back!" Donghae shouted back and right then Sungmin came into the room and looked in surprise at the two bickering before his eyes caught something, or rather someone, behind Minho and he felt how his smirk widened.

"Enlighten me then! Do you want Hyukjae to come back here to witness what disgusting things you do? Or do you want to hurt him even more than you've already did?"

"No! Don't act like you know everything because you don't! You don't know anything! I love Hyukjae! And I need him here with me!" Donghae said almost crying. He's becoming desperate. He's feeling incredibly guilty about what he had done and he feels like killing himself already for doing it. And Minho wasn't making anything better with his claims. He feels like he'll lose his mind anytime soon.

"Why?" Minho asked calmly and Donghae was about to answer when a third voice talked making them both to look back in confusion.

"Because it's his responsibility." Sungmin walked towards them with a serious look on his face and Donghae looked at him in confusion not understanding what he meant. Minho looked at him in suspicious before asking.

"How so?" He asked crooking an eyebrow.

"You see here, Hyukjae's brother just died and he made Donghae promise to take care of his younger brother. Thus these two living together. But Hyukjae, being the retard that he is, thought that just because Donghae took him in, then he loves him and he refused to understand that I was indeed Donghae's lover and that this guy here," Sungmin smirked and pointed at the shocked and speechless Donghae beside him. "was only taking care of him because he promised his dead brother. But what can we do? A retard will always be that. A retard."  Just then a loud sob was heard and everyone's attention turned towards the yard.

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho and Hyukjae were sitting on a table eating dinner. Hyukjae was fully enjoying his food and Minho just kept staring at him chuckling from now and then at the other cute behaviors. He grinned when he saw how some sauce was at the corner of the other's lip before leaning forward to wipe it with his thumb making the younger blush. He chuckled at the blonde's innocent reaction before shaking his head. The other sure was amusing.

"So Hyukjae, you didn't tell me how old you were?" Minho asked with a gentle smile and Hyukjae grinned before answering.

"Eighteen!" Hyukjae said excitedly.

"Wow! You're older than I've actually thought.  I thought you were like sixteen or something." Minho said and Hyukjae pouted at that.

"No way! I'm a big boy!" Hyukjae exclaimed making Minho laugh at his exclaim.

"Yes, yes you are, sorry for saying other wise." Minho said with a grin and Hyukjae just shook his head returning the older's grin.

"It's okay! Many people mistake my age for some reason. What about you Hyung? How old are you?" Hyukjae asked excitedly.

"I'm twenty three." Minho replied with a small smile. Hyukjae thought for awhile before grinning.

"You're the same age as Donghae!" Hyukjae exclaimed happily before realization hit him and his smile started to fade and he looked down already feeling how he'll cry any moment. Minho saw that and sighed cursing Donghae for hurting the other so much.

"Hyukjae, I want to ask you something seriously." He said and Hyukjae looked up at him with questioning eyes.

"Do you want to stay here for awhile and go back, or do you want to stay here with me and not go back?" Minho asked and secretly hoped for the latter to choose staying with him because even though they haven't even spent a whole day together, but he was already growing attached to the other and he had so much fun that he hadn't had for years now. He really enjoyed the blonde's company and he really hoped the other enjoyed it too.
Hyukjae looked at him in surprise before biting his lips and looking down.

"I-I really love Donghae. B-But I don't think I'll be able to face him." He whispered and Minho nodded. He figured that that meant that Hyukjae will be staying with him for now. Although he hated the fact that Hyukjae loved that cheating bastard. He sighed before deciding that he'll go take Hyukjae's things from there for now and bring them here.

"Hyukjae, I'll go meet Donghae today." Minho announced and Hyukjae looked up at him in confusion.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'll go bring your things here since I don't think it's comfortable to wear bigger clothes." He explained and Hyukjae nodded and looked down to think for a second before he started to peak at Minho from time to time. And Minho noticed the other's cute behavior which made him chuckle.

"What is it Hyukjae?" He finally asked the other and he saw how Hyukjae was thinking again and was looking uncertain.

"C-Can I go with you?" He finally asked making Minho frown at his request.

"I don't think it's a good idea Hyukjae. You said that you didn't want to go back right? If you went with me, then he might take you back." He said and Hyukjae just thought for a second.

"I'll stand away so that he won't notice me. But I-I really want to see Hae. I miss him." Hyukjae said and whispered the last part of his sentence while looking down in embarrassment. Minho looked at him uncertainly before sighing and nodding his head making Hyukjae look at him before grinning and thanking him and he just smiled at the other.

"But we'll go with my car and you'll stay in it while I talk with the Donghae." He said and Hyukjae nodded again. He was worried about what might happen but he'll make sure to protect Hyukjae if anything did ever happen. He cursed Donghae mentally. That bastard didn't deserve Hyukjae's love. A cheater like him didn't deserve such a perfect person like Hyukjae.  Minho felt how he started to get pissed so he stopped himself and took a deep breath to calm himself down before he looked at Hyukjae and smiled.

"Let's go then. The sooner we get this over with, the better." He said and smiled at Hyukjae who returned the smile before they both stood up to get ready.

                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-Hyuk….Hyukkie…" Donghae whispered with wide eyes looking at the person standing infront of him with red eyes and cheeks soaked with tears.

"Hyukjae…" He called the other who just looked at him with so much hurt that Donghae felt like killing himself right there and then.

"M-Minho Hyung, let's leave. Please." Hyukjae turned to look at the shocked Minho and begged. Minho then woke up from his shock and walked immediately towards Hyukjae and took his hand to take him away from there before a voice stopped them.

"Hyukjae! Wait please! Let me explain!" Donghae begged and Hyukjae turned to look at him before turning to look at Sungmin then back at him again, tears still cascading from his eyes.

"Explain what? I think Sungmin Hyung explained everything already." Hyukjae said and was about to continue walking before he felt how strong arms circled around his waist stopping him.

"Please. Please listen to me.  None of what he said is true. Please believe me." Donghae croaked with his tears already falling endlessly. Hyukjae looked down at the arms embracing him with more tears falling before he took his hands to the older's hands, sparking some hope in Donghae heart but all his hopes came crashing down when Hyukjae broke away his hold and turned to look at him.

"And none of what you told me before was true either." He whispered before turning around and walking away quickly followed by a fuming Minho.

"Hyukjae! Don't leave me! Please don't do this to me! Please… I'm sorry…." Donghae begged and tried to follow the other but he was already sitting in Minho's car.

"Hyukjae please let me talk! Please let me explain!" Donghae begged again and knocked on the window beside Hyukjae but the younger just looked down while biting his lips while his tears refused to stop. Just then, Minho started the engine and started to drive away, Donghae looked in desperation at the car moving and tried to run beside it but it ran faster and soon he was just running hopelessly behind it while chanting Hyukjae's name over and over again until he couldn't run anymore and he fell on his knees in the middle of the street with his tears refusing to stop.

"Hyukjae please…" 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- Chapter 10 is here. What do you guys think? I feel like if I kept things like this, you guys will end up hating Sungmin for real xD Please dont hate bunny! Ignore his ty character here, the adorable real bunny is a sweetheart, never forget that! xD

Anyway, I hope you like this update! I've been writing it since 5am and now it's 7 and I'm half dead and I desperately need sleep so, forgive any mistakes in the chapter! xD 
That's all, See ya again soon~~~