Chapter Six

Unconditional Love

"Ugh" Donghae groaned and opened his eyes just to close it again when he felt the sunrays blinding him. He blinked his eyes letting it get used to the light before sitting up in his bed. He looked around the room in confusion. That was not his room. Then it hit him. He widened his eyes and griped his hair in his arms at the realization at what he had done the night before. He turned his head slowly to his right. Hoping and praying that he was maybe wrong. That maybe it was all just a dream but he sighed before covering his face with his hands when he saw the figure sleeping beside him.

"I can't believe it." He whispered before he stood up from the bed. He grimaced when he saw his body.

'We really did it' he thought with a frown. Before wearing his clothes and getting out of the room in a hurry failing to see the smirk on the face of the room's occupant. 

Donghae walked to his and Hyukjae's bedroom in a hurry before stopping infront of their room's door. He took a deep breath bracing himself to what he might find inside. He was scared. No, he was absolutely terrified. He has done something terrible. Something unforgivable toward the blonde. He doesn't know how he'd face him now. The younger was so innocent. So so innocent and pure that this all just made him feel even more guilty and terrible. He felt ashamed. He felt guilty.  He felt like he was the worst human on earth. That’s why he promised himself that he'll make it up to the blonde. Even if Hyukjae didn't know, he'll still make it up. He'll try to make it all better. He'll try to make him the happiest guy on earth.  He promised himself

But again, he made a promise that he cannot keep.


He opened the door after taking one more deep breath and he smiled when he saw the other sleeping so peacefully in the bed. His lips parted slightly and snoring a little. Donghae chuckled before walking towards the blonde. He sat beside him on the bed before reaching his hands and caressing his hair softly to not wake the other up. He looked with guilty eyes at the sleeping face of the other. He sighed feeling his heart breaking. He can't imagine how upset the blonde would be if he found out the truth. He doesn't know if he'll even understand what happened but he'll definitely understand that Donghae was with someone other than him. That Donghae kissed someone else's lips when he told him that he'd only kiss someone he loves. Donghae doesn't want to imagine that. He doesn't. that's why he just shook his head trying to chase these thoughts away. He'll pretend that nothing happened. As if yesterday he hadn't left their room and that he slept there the whole night. With this thought in mind, he leaned closer to the blonde and kissed his forehead gently.

"Hyukkie," he called the other still caressing his hair.

"Hyukkie, it's time to wake up." He saw how the other whined in his sleep before burying his face into his pillow trying to ignore Donghae's calls. Donghae chuckled at that before trying to wake the other again.

"Wake up now Hyukkie or I won't take you to the amusement park today." He said with a smirk knowing that that will wake Hyukjae up. And he chuckled when he saw how the blonde shot up in his bed and looked at him with excited yet sleepy eyes and a wide smile.

"We'll go to the amusement park?" He asked excitedly with his hoarse voice from sleeping. Donghae chuckled before leaning in to kiss his forehead.

"Yes! So get up so we can eat breakfast and get ready!" He saw how the blonde then stood up from his bed and ran towards the door to the bathroom in excitement. But he then stopped and looked at Donghae with flushed red cheeks. Donghae looked at him in confusion wondering what made the other stop so suddenly but then his question was answered when he felt the other throw himself at him for a hug. He felt how his heart started beating like crazy with that simple innocent action. He smiled hugging the other back.

"Thanks Hae." Hyukjae whispered before he broke off the hug and ran outside quickly and Donghae considered himself lucky to see the cute expression the other was making with his flushed red face.
he chuckled to himself and shook his head before walking towards the door and to the first floor. He saw how his mother was already in the kitchen preparing their breakfast.

"Good morning umma." He greeted good morning and sat down on the table waiting for his mother to finish.

"Oh you're here already. Good morning honey. Where's Hyukjae?" she greeted back.

"He's in the bathroom. He'll come shortly." He answered with a small smile. His mother nodded and continued her work. At that moment, Sungmin walked towards the table and sat infront of Donghae.

"Good morning Donghae." He greeted with an apparently innocent smile. Donghae frowned seeing him and just nodded.

"morning." He said simply and he tried to ignore the other but it was hard when he just kept staring at him the whole time.

"Will you stop that?" he said pissed off.

"Stop what?" Sungmin asked with a smile.

"Stop staring at me. It makes me uncomfortable!" Donghae said and he saw how for a fraction of second Sungmin's smile turned to a smirk before it changed back to his smile again.

"Aww I'm sorry. Although it made you rather comfortable yesterday." He said innocently but ended his sentence with a whisper so that only Donghae can hear him.And that when Donghae just saw red. He was about to lash out on the other when he saw how Hyukjae came skipping to the table. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down before he turned and smiled at the arriving blonde.

"Good morning!" Hyukjae greeted cheerfully gaining two loving smiles and one fake smile full of annoyance.

"Morning dear! Come sit down, I've prepared breakfast." Donghae's mother said before placing the food on the table and they started eating. The breakfast was quiet. It was not the awkward silence though, it was a calm silence just them eating in peace. They all were immersed in eating but Hyukjae kept stealing glances at Donghae. Donghae acted like he didn't notice it but he chuckled seeing how eager the other was.

"What's wrong Hyukjae?" He asked gently with a soft smile. He saw how Hyukjae blinked at him and stared.

"When are we going to the amusement park?" He asked with excited eyes. Donghae chuckled at his cuteness before kissing his cheek not being able to resist the other adorable self. He saw how Hyukjae's cheeks were painted red after and he grinned in satisfactory before answering the other.

"We'll go in the afternoon when it opens. Though after breakfast, I'll take you out for ice cream." He saw how the blonde's face brightened up and he clapped in excitement.

"Yay! Thanks Hae!" Hyukjae exclaimed and hugged Donghae before he continued eating his food earning a a happy grin from Donghae and a giggle from Donghae's mother. Sungmin jusr watched the scene with a deep frown feeling annoyed at the desplay of affection before him. But he then smirked. He had an idea.

"You're going to the amusement park? I love amusement parks! I wanna go I wanna go!" He said acting excited. He got a glare from Donghae and who was about to say something about it being a date between him and Hyukjae and only them will go when his mother talked.

"That's a great idea! Why don’t you guys all go hang out today? It's a good opportunity so that you all can get to know each other better and so Sungmin won't stay alone since I'm going out with my friends today. That's going to be so much fun! " She said with a smile. Donghae looked at her in surprise before turning to glare at Sungmin only to find the latter looking back at him with a smirk.

"Oh, it's going to be fun alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:- One year.. actually one year and 8 months. Who will even read this. I don't know honestly. I think you should reread it to remember this story. I won't blame you guys if you don't though lol! I actually don't have any excuse other than it being a kind of busy time for me and that I'm a lazzy . Actually me being a lazy more.. I honestly thought about deleting my account here cause i completely stopped using it for sooooooo long then I just came back and looked around at my unfinished stories feeling guilty for not finishing it since there might be someone reading it. So I decided to make a comeback finally! ^o^ Right now I don't really have good internet connection so the update is kind of small after all this wait but i'll make it longer next time. I'll try atleast xD I never do what I promise so I probably wont lol! and this story is actually going to end soon. I don't like it much anymore lol! I liked it more in my imagination but now I just find it.... unappealing I guess lol! So i'm going to end it soon. it might be a little rushed but i'll try to make it a little decent atleast xD 

And also, I'm going to write a new story! It's going to help me come back to the writing world since I don't know what i'm doing anymore lol! it's been so long since i wrote something xD 
ANYWAY, the story is going to be a little interesting I hope. It's going to have  little horror scenes here and there and ...... I won't spoil it yet :P I'll post it as soon as I finish writing it since I don't want to post it before I finish writing all the chapters like these stories so that I wouldn't abandon it later on xD I'm an irresponsible writer I admit lol! 
Anyway i'll stop talking now sorry for ranting lol! 

Thank you for reading this and for tolerating me OTL I'm a hopeless author i know......And thanks for subscribing even though I didn't update for soooo long. :3 I'll try updating more frequently now. *bows and walks away*