Possibility

The Girl in the Plaid

Jimin forced himself to gulp down a huge amount of saliva down his throat, the noise clearly audible to those around him looming dauntingly over him with an evil stare. He turned his head slowly from one person to the next; blinking back the words that the pair muttered in sync, without missing a single beat. Feeling the tension rise from the atmosphere and aura around you two had shaped he let out a stifled laugh, filled with obvious belated fear arouse within him. You both watched clearly filled with hints of amusement; not forgetting to slit your eyes at him for trapping you in to the classroom together.

"Since he's here, how should we make him pay Jungkook?" Miyung was the first to speak as Jimin head snapped towards her and shot her a pleading look of despair, his eyes literally begging for mercy.

"Oh I’m not sure Miyung, how about we reveal his height to the world?" Jungkook purposely cocked his head to the side observing his dear hyungs reactions.

Jimin’s eyes rounded at the threat, compelled with fear at having his biggest secret unleashed to the world, which he gravely wanted to conceal for eternity. The very thought of it being exposed made his hands become clammy, his nerves not being able to contain themselves. Seeing a measuring tape or anything that would reveal his height simply made him feel as if he would pass out and die from the humiliation.

V however unexpectedly came into view snorting at what was happening now and slid beside the other two as Jimin’s mouth hung open a little at the traitor. Stuttering slightly he spoke;

" Y-you wouldn't maknae." he whispered in an almost pleading voice, making them smirk having found something to use against him if ever tried to do something as ridiculous as that. To beat a kid you have to act and think like a kid right? Chuckling Jungkook shook his head and said;

 "Aniya hyung, just don't do something so childish again." and flicked his cap to the side.

"Hey! Why was there an awkward atmosphere then?" he tilted his head to the side, relieved but still curious. It was Jungkook turn to let out an awkward laugh as Miyung peered at his face, slightly confused.

"How was there an awkward atmosphere, I didn't know we were in the same class until you locked us in." she mumbled to them. Jimin literally wanted to face palm himself for his stupidity. Also for not realsing this sooner and sighed momentarily. However that was short lived and quickly perked up again; averting his gaze to where Jungkook was and spoke so only he could see, mouthing the words 'You so like her' A smirk followed in pursuit at the faces of denial Jungkook emitted from the corner; the intensity of the smirk was pretty damn clear at the visible answer he had in front of him which however gave him an uneasy intuition from the very beginning. But the dear skilled maknae always had a way of misleading and mistaking people like his height for a start. Scoffing in his head Jimin persuaded himself he was undoubtedly taller than him but then he quickly shook his head thinking it weren’t the correct time to be having those thoughts and arched a brow at the kid.  Jungkooks’ eyes widened and glared mouthing the words 'No way' facing away from her so she couldn’t catch the secret conversation going between the two.

 "Is there something going on, because I'm lost." she muttered breaking there silent mouthing conversation as when Jimin was about to say something but V beat him to it; interrupting the latter and pulled Miyungs’ arm to bring her close to his side and casually slung an arm around her neck, as she gawked at his face for his weird actions.

"Since it's our next class I shall take her." he coolly said walking out of the room as they both stared, annoyed and shock filled in their veins they rapidly raced after them.

 

"Admit it Jungkook." Jimin mumbled nudging his arm; looking at him with that teasing playful gaze.

 

“Nothing to admit." he denied shrugging him off whilst rolling his eyes not believing it was possible. 

Her POV

 

 She sighed as she was made to sit aside the desk situated next to V’s not really knowing who he is apart from the fact he must be acquainted with the other two as they all somehow had a similar look to them; a ruff urban street look no when else held such an image at the school giving her the impression that they were grouped together or would perhaps hang out often. She peered at her side; taking a side glance at him not knowing what to say or how to start a normal conversation, as she was just dragged off by him and wasn’t sure why she had just simply obliged to it. Looking down at her desk she began circling the corner with a pen in her hand, letting out a small sigh making him glance towards her direction.

"I’m V by the way." he whispered to her as class had begun and she looked at him for a sec and nodded giving him a brief, polite smile.

"I see, nice to meet you V" Miyoung muttered back making sure the teacher wouldn't catch them conversing since it was her actual, full first day at school. She knew she may not be the perfect student however she still wouldn't want to be in the teacher’s bad books either. Like who was stupid enough to do that? So after the brief introduction she turned to face the board and began writing her notes whilst listening to the teacher speak. V on the other hand  laid back propping his hands underneath his head as he rested his head on top of them in a nonchalant manner slightly rocking his chair back not really in the mood to pay attention. The teacher simply sighed at his direction and really just ignored his presence and carried on with his class ignoring the delinquents in that row A.K.A. the few Bangtan Boys that happened to be in his class.