The guys

The Girl in the Plaid

Peering glumly as the professor spoke about something I clearly had no interest in, nodding like all the other zombies we pretended to give a care about the words he spoke. Soon following the teachers orders we grabbed the sheet off the old man’s desk and ran out towards the door with the little green exist sign.

“Make sure you do ALL the work, you punks.” He grumbled spiritlessly so you all would hear, or at least catch a glimpse of it before dispersing into whatever you youngsters did at lunch, since you all were ever so eager to fly out of class at the sound of the bell. Sadly that enthusiasm couldn’t be used in all your work the teacher thought before sighing for the nth time as he had no choice but to mark that stack of overflowing work he had set beside him that looked like would topple over if another piece of paper was placed on-top, the benefits and highlights of every high school teacher’s life. Even though it was an art school, it required students to still take part in core academic subjects so everyone had the basic knowledge and skills needed ‘in order to succeed in life’ the principal always would say. Mimicking him in your thoughts you strolled to the cafeteria, where your friends would be at.

“Yo Jungkook, over here” A guy with a set of large very opaque pink lips (especially the lower lip, it was abnormally big) hollered you over, waving at a spot you presumed he saved for being the youngest in the group. Giving him a thankful smile you walked over to that spot pleased as your tummy slightly grumbled at the sight of the many food displayed in front of you. All your hyungs digging into them as they nodded at your presence.

"Wow no fan girls today?" The guy in the glasses observed looking around himself then back at you. The mention of them made you shift uncomfortably not wanting to talk about them, glaring at the thought. He wore glasses not that his eyes were particularly unattractive but he preferred the suspense and mystery it caused everyone that was curious to know the man behind the many shades. He's the leader of the group, Rap Monster. But everyone liked to call him Namjoon since the other name was too egocentric for the tall lad. Keeping his conceitedness at bay.

"Guess they've lost interest." Jimin joked nudging his sculpted arm playfully at me, the maknae (youngest) of the group. He had many fan girls himself especially for his  physique and over exploding aegyoo he presented to the poor girls. This pretty much disgusted everyone else apart from the girls that were crazy in-love with it.

"I wish." you quietly exhaled breaking your track of thoughts, to shove a huge piece of meat in your mouth.

“Guess we spoke to soon.” J-hope spoke up as he pointed one of his chopsticks towards a group of screaming girls holding bentos (lunch boxes) and other delectable things towards the group of handsome boys direction, mainly towards Jung kooks’.

Groaning mentally you sub-consciously subsided down in your seat wanting to disappear into a puddle of goo away from the painful image in-front of your eyes. Wondering how the hell they found you as lunch had barely started and they were already at your tail. Trying to keep your emotions from lashing out you quietly chewed on a large piece of juicy meat taking no notice of the blistering bunch of girls waddling towards you; screaming and laughing like they have to have their presence notified without the cringing nasally laughs and numerous hair flips thinking there was possibly no other way to make themselves look particularly ‘attractive’. In all honesty it was more laughable than anything near eye-catching.

                               

“Jungkookie Oppa~” One chimed as she tried to get your attention through batting her lashes and standing in an awkward manner (to you, but to her it was everything but awkward) hoping you would look at her in a sweet way of recognition. To her dismay you completely blanked her presence and looked at the leader to do something..well leader-ish. Anything to get them off your back. She looked like she was struggling so to get your attention she pushed a box of chocolates whilst another slyly shoved in a bento and then a letter and what were a few items turned into a havoc of screaming girls pushing and complaining that only they could give something to their ‘Oppa’. However someone had spilt Jin’s orange juice all down Jungkooks’ shirt making him get up abruptly from his seat and glare dangerously at the girls. Something he had never done as he had always composed himself to these situations when it included the crazy girls at his school. But his clothes being ruined…that was a little too far. That one look of displeasure led the girls to scarce and made a pathway for him to storm to the bathroom while the other members glared at them and got up to eat elsewhere. Where as Jimin got up and chased after him cursing under his breath so they couldn't hear, feeling bad for him he went to see if he needed any help.

Why couldn’t there be a day for you to have a meal in peace without these constant disruptions, you thought as you headed towards the males bathroom looking at the visible stain sighing for the tenth time. Walking fast paced you bumped into a person and dropped the juice that they were apparently drinking all over their shirt. She gasped and looked down at the huge yellow/orange-ish colour the apple juice had caused to her previously pristine pure check shirt. Slowly looking up to meet the culprit you both looked at each other’s stains at then at each other.

“You.” She spoke full of anger and discontent slitting her eyes in an uncomfortable way.