Hating you

The Girl in the Plaid

"Umma I'm home." you shouted as you set foot into your home. Thinking about none other than the amount of times your friends had poked and made fun of your new appearance as you tried to discreetly enter the classroom was unbelievable. Where did the cool irrefutably gorgeous Jungkook go and become replaced into some pushover apple/orange juice spilled kid they chimed annoyingly into your ear poking at the stain with taunt and tease. Wanting to hold back the urges of punching each one of their stomachs. Hoping none of them would strike back (specifically  Jimin hyung as his strength was beyond compare to all of yours) you let the thought slide off temporarily.

Tearing off the stained top from your body you tossed it across the tub of laundry that was placed at the corner of your room. Glaring at what was a normal school shirt was now a crumpled up mess hanging on loose ends. You glowered at it for making you look like a total tramp with the huge stain blaming it all on non-other than the girl who had poured drink all over it (including your beautiful precious hair). Touching the ends you felt them stick between your hand fingers wanting to gag. How did things end up like this you sighed, immediately turning the taps on for another shower. Hot one this time hoping your hair would return back to its original state otherwise that girl would pay...heavily for the damages. As the water ran over your smooth body, using the shampoo you scrubbed your hair clean till there was the scent of 'manliness' radiated your full head of hair or that you had at least got that annoying sticky feeling out of your hair. Powerfully blow drying your hair so it swept coolly to the side framing your face perfectly you got a text to meet the others for a skate in the park.

Tapping your chin deciding whether to go or not you loitered around in your room in a pair of simple grey sweats and a casually large white tee. The boredom finally getting to your head you put on your flush white kicks and was out the door. Skate boarding to the destination going around a few curves and trees until you saw a small muscular guy waving at you. Small compared to you of course even though you were considerably younger you waved back pulling up your skateboard coolly up to your hand.

“Sup Maknae.” He greeted you smiling widely, attempting to ruffle your hair.

“Ew hyung stop trying to act younger than me, it's weird and unattractive.” You rolled your eyes cringing at his behaviour, avoiding his touch.

“Yah you punk, respect me!” he complained sticking out his lower lip to pout.

“Whatever where the others?” you asked wondering how you were early and one of the first ones there when he had texted you over 20 minutes ago.

“There not coming, I actually wanted to speak to you about something.” The older replied his face expression changing and headed towards the skate park jumping onto his board, grinding off the rails to skate briskly across the ramps.

“Oh, what about?” you asked a little surprised. Since when did Jimin hyung act so serious? Wait have you done something wrong. You tried to think hard as far back into your mind as to what might have possibly made him act like this.

Jimin however took a small moment to decide whether he should speak about it or not; finally giving into temptation he spoke full of concern. “Who was that girl you were with when you went to remove the stain from your shirt.” He asked sceptically unsure of the answer to expect from you.

You didn’t know why but you burst out laughing in his face.

“Hahaha hyung you scared me, was that all you wanted to say?” you bawled in laughter thinking what an idiot you were for thinking you had done something wrong. He just stared at you dumbfounded by your response expecting you to explain your reaction. “I don’t know who she is, we just bumped into each other and she got juice spilled onto her shirt, similarly like how someone spilled Jin hyungs juice onto me.” You tried to explain so he wouldn’t be confused anymore.

“Oh~ I thought she was like a girl you liked or something so I didn’t come out and help you.” Jimin rubbed his neck shyly feeling silly for the mistake.

“Hyung, seriously you think I would like or date that rude apple juice spilling freak. My hair nearly got destroyed cause of her.” You pouted this time touching your hair that has been restored back to its fluffy attractive looking self.

“Aish you conceited pabo (idiot).” Jimin ruffled your hair purposely to tick you off while you tried to do some ticks and tricks with your skate board.

You weren't as talented as Jimin but you unquestionably possessed some impressive skills that even he couldn't deny. When it came to Jimin anything that required any athletic skills or talents he’d be the first to ace them with flying colours, sadly this wasn't the case for all the other subjects as he definitely lacked when it came to the academic side of things.

“Yo Jungkook wanna go for a slice of cake?” Jimin suddenly stated looking at you hoping you would agree, as he did a '360' turn off a ramp and landed on his two feet.

“Jimin hyung, your treating me to cake..woah.” you spoke sarcastically making him glare at you.

“Be nice! I can since the others aren’t here burning a hole in my wallet.” He sighed at the thought as he remembered how they all took the advantage and extravagantly bought masses of food nobody could finish.

“Since your offering araso lets go~” you replied cheekily and skated to the nearest café striding in with a board in one hand. Entering the café as the bell sounded your presence. “Hyung grab us a table while I order the food.” You told him and walked up to the counter.

Staring at the beautifully displayed cakes in front of your eyes, full off layers of cream and smoothness that was waiting to be devoured by your lips you gazed intently not knowing what to decide.

“Wonder which one I should pick?” you accidently spoke aloud your thoughts as someone replied;

“The coffee cake is my personal favourite.”

Looking up to the owner of the familiar voice you gasped staring at her face from recognition wondering how on earth you had managed to meet her at a place and time like this.

“Y-you again?” you said as your forehead creased in annoyance by the sight of her face.