Fated stranger

The Girl in the Plaid

Her POV

 

Peering outside the classroom door she witnessed the hustling and shoving everyone did as it was the end of class and was unfortunately endorsed in the centre of it. Pulling her head out of the crowd she stood against the frame of the lockers; waiting for the sea of people to pass by and opened her eyes when the noise had died down and skimmed the tall blocks for the one with her number on it. Eventually finding it she turned the key to the right and swung the small door open revealing the little space left to fit in her maths book. ‘Glad I don’t have any maths work tonight’ she thought to herself walking out of the now --less crazy--halls and pulled down on her backpack straps heaving a relieved sigh her first day at school had ended; hopefully right?

Not looking ahead she subconsciously made her way to leave the campus and happened to hit her head onto a hard surface; making her blink slightly dazed by the impact of the hit and shook her head; staring directly at the stranger.

 “What the- who the hell?”

 Before she could finish off her sentence a man had bent down before her; lending out his hand as a lever for her to grasp on to. Subconsciously she took it starring up at his face as she gulped down some of her spit as words couldn't form to what she saw bending down in-front of her. His presence and face was something out of a children’s character book. A shining prince like figure she'd only seen in movies; read in tales and dreamt about in dreams. It was nothing she expected to come close to reality, yet here he was. Extending out his finger and lacing them with hers to pull her up to her two feet.

 "I’m sorry for that; I should've been paying attention to where I was going” he smiled sheepishly at her- yet held something that was far from a typical childish grin; but possessed sophistication and grace. Something she hadn't witnessed in a long time and was abnormally star struck. Only having the capability to give back a small nod, she become awfully quiet making him his head to the side; analysing her coyness finding it highly amusing. "I don't think I've seen you here, you are?"

"Miyung." you managed to squeak out from the bottom of your throat becoming a little more than awkward.

“Oh it doesn't ring a bell, ya must be new?” he replied coolly resting his back on the panes of the lockers; laying dashingly on his back as he arched  his leg into a cool fashion; he stood there with a slight smirk tugging at the side of his lips. A pair of luscious gradient pink ones they were (and again did I say they were pretty much on the larger side) but damn they were highly attractive and its prominence definitely struck out to you. He then shoved both his fists into his pockets and stared directly to you; witnessing the sudden transaction between god-like-prince to bad-- hottie. You didn’t know what your mind wondering off to…

Hastily looking away before he could presume and read off your face what crazy thoughts were being formed in your mind you gave off a fake –yet clearly nervous laugh and muttered “Ah yeah, just enrolled today.. it’s definitely not what I expected.” You started blabbering with your thoughts and didn’t realise the stranger push himself off the cool pose and then grab your wrist and push you onto the lockers; staring at your shocked gaze he pinned you with his right hand locking you into place and the traced your jaw line with his left making you immediately flush bright pink at the closeness- like your grandfather never allowed you to be alone ever with a boy and here you were now..having an extremely attractive guy trap you into his grasp; feeling another huge ball of spit slowly slide down your throat; knowing he could hear and probably smell the fear radiating from you and stood there numb as you felt his slender index finger brush onto your skin like a light feather playfully flicking against your jaw.