Avoiding her

The Girl in the Plaid

You kept your head down firmly on the table as the entire lesson went passed rather slowly, hearing the ticks as the seconds went passed you thought you'd be drowned in pure boredom when lessons would be finally over. But to your dismay as you kept glancing back at the clock from the side of your eyes; it barely moved an inch and let out a large groan making the person beside look at you in a peculiar way. Quickly letting out an awkward sorry you made a sharp turn with your head and pretended to be focused on writing "important" notes of the lesson, while you weren't sure if it was true but you could've sworn she mumbled your name making your heart palpitates. In a not so good way as you didn’t want to talk to her. She for some unknown reason made you feel scared; for a reason you weren’t too sure or aware of at the current given time and situation, but one thing was for sure. Every time you were with her you definitely didn’t behave like your normal self, which became worrying for you. You weren’t used to acting out of the ordinary, heck nothing in your life ever gave you a reason to act that way.

 Hearing the sound of the bell ring notifying class had officially ended brought cheers around the whole class and agreeable noises as everyone started packing up there things to leave for lunch. Making you feel pretty pleased you would be able to avoid her for a while and breathe from that intoxicated, suffocating feeling you just felt and witnessed. Glad lunch couldn’t have come around anytime sooner you were about to shoot out the door when a certain someone held you by the collar and swung his arm around the back of your nape, in a cool relaxed fashion staring at someone else straight in the eyes other your own ones; yet you averted yours away from her not wanting to be caught staring at her. As my mind malfunctioned for a minute, not grasping the situation; instantly you mentally faced palmed yourself dreading your dear friend’s actions. Not knowing what the short fool was about to do you just stand there gawking at him for even having the idea of laying his hands on you at that moment?

“Hey haven’t we met before?” Jimin chimed a little greasily, near your ear yet directed the question at someone else.

“Hm..I don’t think so, have we?” the girl looked like she racked her brain in thought as she tried to deduce by peering at Jimin. Them being oblivious to the fact you were thanking the lords for her poor lack of memory, chuckling evilly at the thought.

“Well maybe not me, but I’m pretty sure you remember my friend here.” As he pushed you towards her, your eyes widened as you both immediately recognised each other;  both gawking in shock then within a matter of moments they glared each other’s gazes off each other as Jungkook headed towards the exist not wanting to be anywhere near her.

“Oh, no you don’t.” Jimin quickly ran towards the door, closing it shut tight making me furiously bash my fist against the doors pane trying to make him open it as he smirked evilly feeling he had done something worth celebrating about. While you were left to try and understand why out of all people would he want you to be left locked up with her?

“Hyung open the door now!” you cried banging the door making it vibrate loudly presenting him a piercing glare. Oh how you wanted to strangle him with your bear hands when you get the next chance to see him.

You saw him shake his head and pointed at her and he quietly subsided down the door and sat aside V; as he had no idea what was happening and had been forcefully made Jimin’s accomplice. Slowly giving up on banging on the door you walked towards her and sat on the edge of the table with your hands in your pockets facing down at the floor.

“Um, I’m sorry for my friends’ stupid behaviour.” You mumbled not looking at her while she just gave you a weird look as well as at the direction of the door and sighed,

“Does he want us to get along or what?” she laughed a little finding him a little cute for his uncalled for actions. “As he sure has a funny way of doing it.”

You chuckled back and nodded at her statement. “I don’t even know why but when I find out, I swear he won’t be alive when I'm finished with him.” You scowled at the door kicking a piece of scrunched up paper to the side, huffing in annoyance.

She sighed shaking her head gently, and caught her smiling momentarily. Constructing a different look from before, from her usual gaze she presented off to everyone making you tilt your head to the side in thought. Having no choice but to stare at her for a short moment, but then quickly looked away before she could catch you starring (which would've made things hell of a lot awkward, not to mention you as a major creep).

“Hmm how should we pretend we are getting along?” She tapped her chin thinking, blowing her bangs in thought whilst facing the window hoping to gather some inspiration from the outdoors, making her eyes lit up at the conclusion she had arrived at. What she did next caught you by surprise as she stepped over to you and muttered something close to your ears as you faced forward, slightly unable to breathe properly or move, As if in that moment in time all time had stopped and stared for you two people in that room, had the capability to move.

"D-dude...they've made progress." Taehyung shook Jimin’s shoulder making him abruptly stand up and stare wide eyed at the twos unexpected closeness; slightly smirking at the accomplishment.

"Damn, didn't know they would be hitting it off that fast." he snickered and opened the door; striding in. "I guess things are going well." he spoke with that teasing smile never fading off his lips.

They both pulled apart and both walked towards Jimin scarily in a daunting manner then they leaned into his ear muttering the phrase;

"You are so dead."