Insightful

The Girl in the Plaid

One by one, each one of the members met up with you, displaying their childish affections through knuckling each other’s forehead roughly; casually swinging an arm around their nape’s they all enter the schools ground as the badass group of the school. Keeping their arrogant heads high (as if they own the school) they stride in aimlessly not sparing a second glance at anybody else or the commotion they seem to be creating by simply entering together; the deafening screams from the female stand byers simply couldn't alert there existence any clearer. They entered proudly; proud of being respected from amongst those who weren’t as fortunate to get into the 'in crowd' or those who weren't considered 'good enough'. As only whomever they considered worthy of being with them dared enter or be able to suggest it. To them they had a specific way of thought. You either had the means to get into this group or you don't.  It was simple as that or so society clearly devised the line that made it seem acceptable. 

However this was contradictory as in the past they never received such praise and self-recognition. Maybe because they weren't all together to create such an impact towards the school as they were much fewer in numbers; regardless they were normally a bunch of reckless hoodlums stirring up trouble wherever they flew. The only difference now was that they did it together. Although they never meant any harm by it, there was no guarantee that there luck would stick with them. Even though they mocked and tormented those who weren’t at the level of these rebellious idiots; they weren't just stupid, badly behaved beings. They simply wanted to take a different approach at undergoing school life, not just through the norm of being a well behaved student; what fun is in that handing in your work and gaining praise that had no meaning. There was simply no joy in it. But seemed like an obligatory repetitive routine of going there all day, every day like a mindless creature with no say or control. It was a life not living for they belived they didn't want to live. You only live once right…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Maknae thought he could beat me at COD.” The leader announced in front of everyone loud and clear, specifically amplifying the words around Jungkooks ear to make him feel the burn and shame for not being as talented in video games as him.

“Urgh whatever, I beat you at dancing any day.” The youngster replied, his voice full of arrogance making Namjoon clench his teeth in annoyance knowing he was right.

“Aren’t you two going to shut it?” Suga spoke up this time, slightly slitting his eyes at the pair then stopped in front of his class aside J-hope. “Catch you guys later.” He said and walked into the classroom not looking back.

“Hey wait for me!” the man you were bickering with quickly changed his expression into a slightly worried one and sped off to enter right after them. Chuckling slightly at the leader’s strangeness you entered sluggishly to your class trying to ignore the looks girls were giving you before lessons had begun.  Avoiding all of their gazes you stepped towards your desk with a straight face, not looking at anything particular you pulled out your seat slightly and slumped yourself down; resting on your arm facing the window pondering if there was any use of being there in human form since it was an English lesson you had to attend. Not exactly were your strength lies.

Jimin and V entered creating a slight ruckus as they intimidated the other students by teasing with their books and giving them scary like gazes. Which you didn’t really care as you were too busy preoccupied with the amount of sleep you had to catch up on from shamefully losing on that damn video game. They spotted you and hovered over glowering icily at the kid beside you to move Jimin took his seat and swivelled it to your direction to face you with a smug smile.

“How’s our Jungkookie.” He ruffled your hair messing up your efforts of trying to look like a decent lad into a messy kid. V on the other hand leaned back on the wall coolly observing not really caring then took his seat in front of you, still listening to his music.

“Seriously, don’t.” you replied in a monotone way, fixing the strands he purposely messed.

Giving you a look he simply shook his head; chuckling to some extent. “Wonder if your being like this since your waitress Is here.” He secretly muttered as he slithered back to his place, a smirk never leaving his face then gestured with his head to you to face the front to look at what was standing a few tables in front of you. There was a girl with a checked flannel flowing above a simple graphic tee.

You have got to be kidding me. Out of all the places she happened to be in my class. The suffocating thoughts in your mind couldn’t justify what you were just witnessing. The odds of her to be ending up in your class from the many that were created in the school, was just near impossible. You didn’t want to believe it and immediately put your head down on the school desk not wanting to be seen.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Lee Miyung-Imida.” She stated giving a small bow. The typical new student thing every school anticipated the newbie to do.

“Please sit in between Jimin and Jungkook please.” The teacher pointed towards there direction handing her a textbook to get started.

“Neh.” She mumbled and walked over as girls slightly fussed for having the new girl sit in between their two beloved ‘oppas’. Unknown to these facts she sat down and faced the front completely ignoring the two people beside her, not knowing what she had stepped into she momentarily took a peak to her left and saw a guy resting on his arm, completely facing away from her. The back of his head seeming all too familiar she lifted up both her shoulders, simply shrugging it off and faced back to the front, continuously scribbling down notes as the teacher continued to talk.