Attention

Troublemaker

School was almost over for the day. Chen and some other boys hadn't shown up for the rest of class. The teacher didn't seem to notice or just didn't care. Truthfully, you didn't care that they skipped but you still had that curious thought. Why did they skip? Did something happen?

You shrug the thought away and concentrate on the lesson. This teacher actually taught something but most of the class didn't listen. Was this a run down school or something? Why did you apply to this one! You knew there was other schools in this area. This place was a small, unknown town but surprisingly, there was a lot of children.

This was the last lesson and it ended in exactly one minute. The bell rang and the classroom was filled with loud voices and some yelling. After a few minutes, the classroom was completely empty, leaving you alone in silence. It was quite relaxing since there hasn't been one minute where its been quiet. And this only your first day.

You pack your books and grab your bag heading towards the door only to be stopped. It was the same girl who stopped you from sitting at the front seat. Except, she had no smirk on her but a frown. Her eyes were glaring at you and if looks could kill, you'd probably be dead.

"Can you move? I'm trying to leave." you say with little respect. This girl wasn't nice to you, why should you be?

"Not so fast. I know what you're trying to do." she said raising her voice. What kind of drug was she on? You had no clue what she was talking about.

"What are you talking about? Trying to do what?"

"Stealing MY boys! I saw you during lunch time, hanging out with Exo." So that's their gang name?

"Not like I had a choice, they forced me to stay." you say harshly. You just wanted to head home at this point. You've had a terrible day.

"Why would they want you, an ugly nerd, to stay with them!" Nerd? You weren't even smart, is she dense?

"Yah!," she yelled, "Stay away from them! Understand?"

You scoff. "My pleasure. How about you spread the message to them as well. I'm sure you and me both will be happy with this decision."

Her jaw clenched and she raised her hand. Just as she was about to hit you, another girl came up behind her. "Jessica! Exo are out front and the other gangs too! Hurry before they leave!"

The so-called 'Jessica' lowered her hand. "We'll finish this tomorrow." she said and left the room. You sigh. Was this necessary?

"I just want to be left alone. What's so hard to understand!?" you say to yourself, walking out the classroom and towards the exit. Once you step outside, you notice a crowd of girls and boys, mostly girls, surrounding 'Exo' and some other people. There was about 4 other groups, all boys of course, but they were spread out like a circle. All of them stared intensely at each other, without blinking. Some girls cheered and some squealed.

As you got closer, you notice they all had different uniforms. 'They must be from different schools.' you think, walking away from them. You didn't care about this confrontation or duel or whatever they were about to do. You wanted to go home. That was your only wish right now.

But, as usual, lady luck wasn't done for the day.

You were so close to the gates, showing you freedom from the school, when a voice erupted from behind you. "Yo new girl!"

You freeze. 'Don't let that be who I think it is...' you think, praying to the gods. You feel an arm sling itself around your shoulders. You look up. It was exactly who you were dreading. The smirking, ert Chen. You look at him with disturbance. Why? Why does this only happen to you?

"Were you leaving? Aww and without a goodbye? That's rude." he said dragging you back towards the group. 'No, no, no. He is not bringing me there, I would rather die." you think while immediatly stopping. Chen felt you stop and he looked your way. "Why did you stop? Are you shy~?" he teased.

At this point, you were livid. He had dragged you so close that his gang and the other 4 group's attention had been diverted to you and Chen. You see Chanyeol emerge from where he was and walk over to the both of you.

"Why are you being so mean to Chen? Oh, is it because you like me? You heard that Chen, she likes me better!" he said mockingly to Chen and smirked. He removed Chen's arm around your shoulder and was about to place his instead but you stopped him. He looked at you with a confused look.

"Can you both leave me alone? I don't like either of you! Now quite it and go back to your little gang thing or whatever that is!" you say harshly. Both of them pushed you to your limit. You can usually put up with teasing or bullying but it was too much for one day. Also the fact that the spot light was on you which you absolutely hated.

You turn around and without saying goodbye, you leave the school grounds. Once you were about 1 meter away, you dash to your home.

You unlock your door and close it behind you, locking it in the progress. You sigh and walk towards your bedroom. Well, it wasn't really a bedroom. Since your parents didn't want to follow you when you said you got changed schools, they bought you a place to stay. It was a three room place. You had a kitchen and a living room but there was no doors. That also included your 'bedroom'. It had a matress on the floor for now but it had no door so you had a clear view of your living room. Since you just moved, you didn't have much. Your parents said they would send you money to pay for things you needed, whether it was furniture or food. It was completely up to you on what you would spend that money on.

You throw yourself on your matress and curl up into a ball. You didn't cry. You just closed your eyes and tried to relax. You had learned to cope with this kind of situation before. By writing down your emotions and by learning to relax properly, you had survived this many years of bad luck. That was acutally the first time you burst out with anger. It felt kind of good.

You just wished tomorrow was a better day.

~~~~~~

Back on the school grounds, Exo were still staring in the direction you left. Chen and Chanyeol walked back towards the gang with smirks plastered on their faces. You were fun to tease. After all, you were just a source of entertainment.

But Exo weren't the only ones staring in that direction. You had got the attention of 4 other gangs. Grins and smirks plastered their faces. You certainly got their attention. A new girl in town? This could only be fun.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Chapter 2 finished! ^-^ Hope you liked it~

-Amanda