New Neighbour and Kidnapping

Troublemaker

You arrived at your apartment and played the CD you just bought. While you played, you took a quick shower and started making some food. You weren't the best cook but you were able to make some meals for yourself. You danced along to the faster, upbeat songs that came up when you cooked. The CD was alot better then you thought. You would ask Woohyun for more CD's next time you go.

In the middle of cooking, you heard a knock on your door. Which was weird since you barely knew anyone. You make your way to your door and open it slightly, peeking your head from the crack. You see a boy, with brown/almost black hair with brown eyes, holding a plate of food. "Hello!" he says making an eye smile appear. 'Did these guys all have eye smiles? What the heck!'

"Hello." you say with a slight bow opening your door a littler wider.

"I'm your upstairs neighbour, I saw you go in yesterday. There use to be a little old lady here so I figured you were a new person." he said with a grin. He extends his hands. "I brought some cookies, homemade by my mother."

You take them and bow. "Thank you. Would you like to come in?" you say out of politeness. He seemed taken back by your offer. "Really?"

"If you want, I'm just trying to be polite."

"Sure!" he walks in and gazes around your place. You close the door and walk into the kitchen placing the plate of cookies on your table. You turn towards the boy who is in the hallway that seperates your living room and your kitchen.

"I'm Minyoung." you say grabbing his attention. "I'm Gongchan." he said making his way into your kitchen. "Do you go to my school?" you ask. Maybe you could finally have a friend there. "I'm from Dansom high. You go to S.K. high right?"

Damn. No new friend.

"Ya I do. How did you know?" you ask out of curiosity. This was the first time you met him. "You're the new girl of course! It's been ages since someone moved here."

"You know, you're not the first to tell me that. Is it a big deal?"

"Well if it was some adult, not really. But since you're a teenager who moved here without anyone, it's quite special." You chuckle. "Never thought of it that way." you say.

You hear a phone ring from somewhere and realize its coming from his pants. He quickly answers his phone. "Hello?.....Your there? Okay, I'll be right over." he hangs up and looks at you. "Sorry, some of my friends are here. We should hang out more sometime." he says making his way out the door. You follow him. 

"Sure, that would be great." you say with a smile. You bid him goodbye and close the door after he leaves. Even if he wasn't from your school, you glad you made a friend outside of school.

~~~~~~

It was night time and you were still listening to the CD you bought later on today. You feel in love with every song. Laying in your bed, you sang along to your favorite song on the CD. Your eyes were closed and you felt relaxed. Since you got here, you've only felt nervous and stressed. But now, it's like you never had any. Did Lady Luck give you some time off? Maybe she left? You prayed it was the latter.

You heard another knock on your door for the second time today. You grew excited thinking it was Gongchan. Maybe he wanted to hang out already! You rush to the front door and without checking, you open it with a wide smile.

"Hello!" you say brightly. Except it wasn't Gongchan. It was Chen.

"Finally! Do you know how many doors we had to knock on!" he said furiously. You stared at him with a blank expression. The happiness you had in you quickly dissapeared. "What do you want?"

Chen smirked. "I want to bring you somewhere which will make you respect us even more!"

"Respect you? Who said I did?" you said harshly. Here goes your big mouth again.

"Ouch, that hurt. Doesn't matter you're coming!" he said grabbing your hand and pulling you out the door. "Hey, what are you doing?!" you yell trying to stop him but he's way too strong.

"Didn't you hear what I said? You should listen more often." he said casually still dragging you as if nothing was wrong. "Let go! You can't force me to go anywhere!" you try prying his hand off of yours but it was useless. He had a tight grip.

From behind you, you hear your door close and you look. It was Tao. When he saw you look over, a grin appeared on his face. "Mei-mei! I'm so happy you decided to come with us!" he appeared on your other side grabbing your other hand in a tight grip. Now you were really caught.

"I never decided on anything, you just grabbed me!"

"We decided for you, it's the same thing." said Chen.

"This is kidnapping!"

"But you know us Mei-Mei. So technically, it's not~" said Tao brightly.

"Are you insane? Kidnapping is still kidnapping whether I know you or not!"

"Just shut it and full us. If you don't, you might get hurt."

You stopped talking. What did Chen mean by that? Where exactly were they taking you? 'Why did I ever associate myself with these people?...'

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Yay new chapter! Sorry it took long to update, I started school last week

I also caught a cold right now so I wasn't even up to doing this chapter but i did so anyways

Hope you like it~

-Amanda