Becoming Closer

Troublemaker

Chen and the others dragged you back to an unknown building which you assumed was there gang hideout since you saw the rest of the gang there. Chen dragged you towards a couch and pushs you to sit down inbetween Sehun and a guy who's name you don't know. Chen then left the room without uttering a single word.

Sehun speaks up from beside you. "Are you alright? They didn't hurt you? Where were you?"

You look at Sehun. "I'm fine, just a slight headache." You give him a small smile before continueing, "No, they didn't hurt me. I was rescued by some boys."

"What are their names?"

Before you can answer him, Tao speaks up, "It was SHINee."

Sehun's eyes widenned before staring at you again. "SHINee?! And they didn't hurt you?"

Completely confused, you give Sehun a weird look before saying, "Ya, they really nice. Why are you making it seem like they are the worst thing on the planet?"

"Because they might as well be." said Sehun surprising you.

"How? They were anything but mean to me."

Sehun didn't answer; pondering on his thoughts. He quickly snapped out of it. "That's wierd but I guess we should be grateful."

Suddenly, the boy from beside you spoke up. "Man, so we tried saving you for nothing?"

You look over to him. He had dark brown hair which was pushed away from his forehead and tossed to the side. He had very plump lips but sharp eyes. You recongnized him as the guy who sat beside you in class.

"And you are?" you say without realizing how harsh you sound.

"The name is Kai. I'm surprised you don't know me. Unless you're pretending." he says with a smirk.

Knowing this guy was some sort of player, you turn away and look at Sehun. "So you tried saving me?" you say ignoring Kai which made him frown.

Sehun chuckles before saying, "Ya, the gang wanted some of our territory in exchange of you."

"Was it alot?" you ask.

"Kind of."

You feel guilty at the thought. They gave up something for you and you ended up being saved by someone else. "I'm sorry you gave up land. You're probably hating me right now."

"No no no! If it meant your safety, then it was worth!" Tao said from his seat near the couch.

It's weird how you just met these guys not too long enough and yet, they were ready to save you from gangs and such. Maybe you should be kinder? *Afterall, they only seem to be kind to me. Well, not all of them but at least some do.* you think.

"Thanks for even trying to save me." you say with a smile. Sehun and Tao return the smile. 

*Maybe I should go thank Chen. He seemed like the only angry one.* you decide before getting up and walking towards the door that Chen walked through.

"Where are you going?" asks Sehun.

"I'm going to thank Chen and apologize." you say before walking into the other room. You look around but you don't see Chen. You look around the room a bit more before a boy with orange, almost gold like hair, walks up to you. "Looking for someone?"

You look over to the boy, looking into his bright brown eyes. He had a smile which made a dimple appear on his right cheek. *Cute.* you couldn't help but think.

"I'm looking for Chen." you ask, completely taken back by how adorable this guy looks. 

"He's in the kitchen." he pointed to another door. "You can go in through there."

You bow and smile. "Thank you! What's your name?" you ask politely.

"My name is Yixing but call me Lay." he said smilling again which made his dimple appear more.

"Nice to meet you! I'm sure you know who I am." you say with a chuckle.

"I sure do."

"Oh, and thanks for trying to save me with the others. I appreciate it."

"No problem, as long as you're safe. The others seem to care for you a lot."

His comment made you blush. Did they really care that much? *Wow, I feel like an compared to them.*

You thank Lay one more time before heading towards the door. You walk in and look around, noticing Chen drinking a bottle of water angrily. *I didn't even know it was possible to look angry while drinking.* you think randomly before walking over to him.

"Hey." you say softly, catching his attention.

He looks over to you with a scowl. "What?"

"I came here to say thanks. I heard what you said before and from the others what you guys did. I truly appreciate it, even though I don't really show it." you said looking directly at Chen, feeling slightly embarrassed from admitting how rude you've been acting.

Chen stayed silent, taking in what you said. You took the oppurtunity to continue talking. 

"I know I don't exactly act nice towards you guys from the beginning. I just assumed you guys wanted to use me as a toy since that is how you addressed me the first time. I see now that you guys are pretty cool. Even though you may still think of me as a toy, I'd like for us to get friendlier." 

A smile spreads on your face.

"I've never really had any friends before and the fact that you guys even try just makes me happy. I'm usually not rude or cold to anyone so I'm sorry if I ever was towards you or any of the guys. I truly am thankful that you tried to help me before. Thank you."

The both of you don't say a single thing. Silence spreads between the two of you. It wasn't an uncomfortable silent, but a pleasant one. Before you knew it, you become overwhelmed with emotions and tears start running down your cheeks.

Realizing that you're crying, you wipe away your tears. *Why the hell am I crying? I don't usually cry!* you think looking away embarrassingly. "S-sorry, I just got overwhelmed I guess." you say not looking towards Chen.

Suddenly, you feel an arm wrap around your head as it pushes you towards something soft. You realize that Chen had pushed you towards his chest. "Yah, it's no use crying. What's done is done." he said.

You relax a little before getting comfortable against his chest. You were never this close with anyone, now even your parents or siblings. It felt....nice.

Although your initial thoughts about Chen and his gang were bad, you didn't think so anymore. It's true that some acted like jerks before but they acted different now. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to become close with them.

Maybe for once, you can make close friends.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Yay updated!

Sorry these take so long to update :P

Hope you enjoyed!

-Amanda