Nicknames

Troublemaker

The sun shined through your uncovered window. The sunlight spread through the living room and right into your bedroom. You instantly wake up once the sun hits your face. It was a habit of yours. You get up, stretching out your arms and legs, and make your way to your little kitchen. You settle for toast for breakfast and put a slice in the toaster. While your toast was cooking, you went to the bathroom and changed into your school outfit.

You came out and buttered your toast. While muching on your toast, you made a quick lunch. Some rice with little sausages. Not much but it will definetly fill you up. You pack your lunch in your school bag. You finish your toast and grab your bag, heading out the door. You lock up and stretch your arms one more time before starting your walk towards your school.

"Let's hope that today is a better day then yesterday. Though, who am I kidding." you say to yourself which only made you sadder. At this point, you knew your day could only get worse. You just prayed it wasn't as bad as yesterdays.

You finally arrive on school grounds and you head to your locker area. You weren't late but there weren't many students on school grounds. "They probably don't care if they arrive late or not." you say almost like a whisper. You open your locker and start putting your things away when a hand appears and opens your locker wider. You look up at the person. It was one of those guys from yesterday.... Exo was their name?

"Hello~" he said with a grin. You bow slightly, to be polite, and look back at your locker. You put some books away and close your locker. You take out your schedule out to check the classroom number because you forgot, only to have it taken out of your hands. "Hey!" you say in protest.

Another boy, who had blond hair, was looking at your schedule which he had stolen from you. The other boy leaned over his shoulder and also looked at your schedule with curious eyes. "Wah, Sehun, you're lucky, you have a class with her!" said one of the boys with a pout. The blond one, who's name was Sehun, smirked. "I have all my classes with her!"

"No fair! I want to change my schedule!"

"Well you have gym with her, that's good enough right?"

"No, it's unfair!"

The two talked between each other while you stood there, gaping at them. Why did they care if they had a class with you? You didn't want them around you! "Yah, my schedule-" you were cut off by Sehun. "What's with being informal? You have to call us oppa~" he smirked again.

You scoff. "Ya right, just give me my schedule back."

"Oh she's fiesty!"

"Shut it Tao!" Sehun said looking back at you, "If you want your schedule back, you have to promise to call us oppa." You gaped and Tao clapped along side Sehun. "Good one Sehun!"

"You're joking right?" you ask with a 'are you freaking kidding me?' look.

"Nope~"

You clench your fist. You honestly wouldn't care about a stupid schedule but you didn't memorize you're schedule yet and you're pretty sure the school wouldn't give you another copy with how run down they are. Heat rushes to your cheeks as you muster up the courage to say, "Can you please give me my schedule back.....oppa."

"Wah, she actually said it! And she's blushing, so cute!" You suddenly felt a pair of arms around your shoulder and your face being pushed into someone's warm chest. Tao had hugged you and caged you inbetween his arms. "Y-yah, let me go!" you yelp trying to push him away. Sehun grabs Tao by the collar and drags him off of you. Tao pouts.

"Hey, I wasn't done." Sehun ignores Tao and hands you your schedule. "Address us by oppa from now on arraso?" he said before leaving while dragging Tao away who was shooting little hearts with his hands. Still standing there in shock, you blink at what just happened. "What the he-"

The bell cuts you off signalling that classes are about to start. You rush to your class and sit in your seat. Only you and a few students were in class now but the class quickly got filled with students. You were concentrated on writing in your notebook that you didn't notice the girls squealing as some students walked in. Of course, it was Exo.

You finally noticed them when Chen snatched your new pencil out of your hands. "Good morning~" he sat down in his seat and played with your pencil. "I'm still in shock from yesterday, you hurt my feelings!"

You roll your eyes. "You can get over it."

"Right to the heart!" Chen pretended to stab himself with your pencil right in his heart. You couldn't help but chuckle at his actions. His eyes became wide. "You laughed! That means you're falling for me!"

Moment ruined.

"I chuckled, not laughed. And I wouldn't fall for you even if you were the last boy on earth!" He laughed at your response. "You know, I quite like you!" he chucked your pencil at you which you grabbed. He turned around and you could still hear him chuckle to himself.

You stared at his back. He was one strange human being.

~~~~~~

It was lunch time now and you made your way to the cafeteria. You didn't have to buy your lunch today since you made one so you looked around the room to see for an empty table. There was the same empty table from yesterday but now knowing Exo sat there, you knew not to go there. You searched for a table at the end of the cafeteria when you felt an arm slip through yours and drag you away.

You catch your balance and look up at the culprit. It was Tao. "Eat lunch with us! You seem lost anyways." he dragged you to the dreaded empty table which you wanted nothing to do with. He forced you to sit down and he sat down beside you. You and him were the only ones at the table right now. You wondered where the others were, out of curiosity not like you actually cared. Tao seemed to read your mind and said, "The others will be here soon. I just wanted to make sure you would eat with us."

'Wonderful.' you think while opening your lunch with one hand since Tao had a death grip on your other arm. Soon enough, the others arrived making noise. They all sat down and you felt someone take a seat beside you. You look and see none other than a giant. Chanyeol.

"You're sitting with us today too? How nice! Especially after ditching us yesterday." he grinned and started eating. The others had started eating, even Tao, but you still hadn't taken a bite. Not like you could since Tao still had a death grip on your arm and it happened to be the arm you eat with.

One of the boys who's name you didn't know noticed you and your untouched lunch. "Tao, let her arm go. You're stopping her from eating." Tao looked down at your arm which still had his arm around it and he quickly let go. "Ah sorry mei-mei!"

You shift your gaze to Tao. "Mei-mei? What's that?" He grinned. "It means little sister, or beautiful~."

If you had food in your mouth, you would have spit it all over the table. Tao grins and says, "I think it suits you well! I'm calling you that from now on~" Tao took a bite of his food as you gaped at him. You turn your attention to your food still pondering on what happened. These boys were certainly strange, human beings.