True Love?? Did they find it??

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

Yuri ran into Kai and his 11 brothers’ room. She was pretty surprised from the fully decorated room. Well, she was impressed because that was her first time seeing a room better than their room made by Eun Soo. She decided to give a ‘wow’.

“WOW! Your room is DAEBAK!! JJANG!”

“Jyinkya?? Gomawo, noona~”

Yuri didn’t even notice Kai calling her noona, but curiosity striking inside her was tickling her to ask more questions or inquire Kai about his room.

“Kurondae, Kai-ah.. Why is your room so special??”

“Ahh.. Our sajangnim Song—ong ong”

Kai couldn’t continue his words..

“Your sajangnim Song---ong ong—what?”

“Anniya.. Amutu anniya.”

“Kai-ahh. You told me to consider for your confession. You are keeping secrets from me. And how am I supposed to trust in you to be my lifetime partner? I was thinking to reply a ‘yes’. But I don’t think it is going to work anymore if we continue to walk this kind of path, Kai.”


Meanwhile, Jessica was taking the lift downstairs to the parking level. There, aside her car was Suho, standing for hours in exhaustion. Of course, for a guy like Suho who’s falling for the term perfection of Jessica, it was just a normal case.

Jessica, who was surprised again by his actions, couldn’t take back her impression, but to stare him in glare into his glittering eyes.

“Suho-shi, were you standing and waiting for me here all time along since we ended our chat?”

“Ahh.. Nae..” Suho replied, having his hands scratching his ears.

“Kuraeyo?”

The ice princess was surprised by how the man reacted to her. But her acting skills could help her keep herself from pulling back.

“Imm. Anyway, come on Jessica-shi. I’ll drive you. Give me the key.”

“Its okay, Suho-shi. I can drive.”

“No. It’s not about whether you can drive or not. It’s just that I can never trust in your driving skills again.”

“Haha”

Jessica shed a loud laughter, making Suho think in satisfaction that he could finally make this sad girl laugh. It is mentioned this sad girl as Jessica was not smiling the whole day in work all along while Suho was staring at her in spark, not doing any of his tasks.

Unfortunately, Seohyun saw her unnie, the ice princess’ smile and laughter when she was visiting Jessica that time. Seohyun, for sure, was surprised, but in turn, glad. She thought that her unnie’s icy wall was melting bit by bit by the power of true love that sleeked in, even when she didn’t know that all of the 9 sisters were falling in love with the guys they were supposed to be enemies with. The darkest enemies ever.


Yes. All the 9 sisters were forgetting their missions ever to be carried out under the words of Eun Soo. Yoona also found herself attracted to the prince-charming Luhan, receiving enormous caring from him in turn. She tried to make those thoughts vanished, but only to have him spy. But Eun Soo never told them not to find those guys cool or hot, from a part of their hearts, did she? Of course not.

Yoona thought, “Well, maybe I could fall for him while getting to know him more by spying. Who’ll knows? Maybe I could hit 3 birds with a stone. Keke..”

She was giggling alone in the brown cafeteria, having herself dripped in the another world, without knowing that Luhan was sitting still just in front of her, staring for 2 hours.

Her phone shuttered as a message came in.

“Yoong-ahh. Why are you still sitting at that place for even 2 hours? Aren’t you getting tired of it? What are you thinking about?”

AHHH… Yoona was shocked. Who is this guy??? She rushed alone in her thoughts.

“Yahh!! Who are you?? Where are you?? Are you stalking me??”

Luhan chuckled himself.

“I am your the one and only prince-charming. Just look in front of you. I’ll be right there. I’ll be always there for you….”

Yoona looked up. Her eyes widened as she saw a monster in front of her eyes. She was waiting for his contact, but she thought that she would have to contact him first. Well, her prince-charming didn’t disappoint her ever from the beginning.

“You… You’re the one who saved me, aren’t you?”

“Ahh. Yea.”

“Luhan, is it?”

“Yoona, is it?”

“Annyeong~” They both replied in a same tone.

“haha.” They both laughed together again.

“So, what takes you here?”

“Well, I was having a walk around here and probably, one of my hyungs own a restaurant in this area.”

“Ahh.. I see. Were you having fun at his’?”

“Of course..”

“So, let’s be friends, will we?”

“No problem. Annyeong, chingu!”

“keke. Awwn. Annyeong~ So, what do you do?”


It was 3 hours later when they recognized that they talked for too long. Both of them were laughing out of all the statues, forgetting the point that there were also other people in the world that they were talking in. Well, they were précising themselves in their own new world…

After they paused their conversation for the other day, Luhan having Yoona back to her place, Yoona thought that the technique of trying to shoot 3 birds with a stone probably worked.


Besides all of the brothers and sisters, Xiumin and Taeyeon were still finding themselves in confusion. Xiumin was refusing his true heart towards Taeyeon, although Taeyeon really was giving all her effort to her destined prince to be spyed on, as well as to have herself falling in love with.

Xiumin who was bickering Taeyeon for being too stodgy and for not understanding the others’ feeling, couldn’t see how Taeyeon was feeling in turn for his actions. Being kicked out and rejected as a girl, Taeyeon couldn’t hide her feelings. Xiumin somehow knew that from his heart, but still continuing to turn things out in such way.


All the 9 girls were falling in love with the 12 guys, although some of them were facing troubles with the love triangles. But somehow, they were happy and satisfied in the current situation.

BUT, it won’t be satisfactory for Eun Soo, if she found out that her codes were facing very serious errors, which would led her control and importance over the girls fade away in no time, having them fall in love in uncontrollable situations. Eun Soo would be seriously mad if she knew that her controlling system was turning out to be in a wrong way in their brenisis.

But she would know that someday…. She would. And if she found out, what would the 9 girls’ hearts and lives transform into again? The beautiful teenage young love would be vanished just like it was wiped out…. Would the girls let their lives and loves face such kind of incident? What kind of problems would they face? The solution would be revealed the day Eun Soo knew everything about her lack in systems….


A/N: Hey guys!! I’m back again after 2 days, I guess so.. Well, I want to impress you with my improving work, which I think is. The story’s getting in mode!! Isn’t it? Well, please upvote and subscribe this story, maybe?? Thanks!! :DD Ahh. And comments are welcome in the box below!! *.* And btw, the poster for this chapter is cool, eh?? Credits go to Crystal Graphics. Go check their site: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/512329/crystalgraphics-open-taking-requests-graphic-poster-you-everyone