The Beginning of Terror

Arabesque(exoshidae ver.)

Sadness and Sympathy. All gone. They're all gone. They're never to be found again in EunSoo. Bit by bit, she was turning wild.. Darkness had blinded her. She found herself in a very furious world even without knowing it herself.

 

She stayed up all night for a month. She did not pay attention to the surrounding around her for a month. She was stuck to the study room with A4s spread out all over the room. She did everything in the room. She ate, she thought, she sat, she slept, she bathed, she busted, she got furious, she got wild, the most terrible and awful thing what happened to her was, she lost herself. She thought about the plan recklessly. She had already aimed her target she was going to shoot. Her old betrayer oppa.

 

The procession took long, but the result was a terribly genius one. She was determined to drag her target and on the same circumstance, she also meant to rule over the world, removing every single man from the Earth. Every single man. To create a world filled with women. Women would rule, women would order, women would take over, women would succeed, and women would win. No one could pacify her. No one.

 

She named the secret organization SM. She hired many geniuses from all over the world. They bankrupted together. In this way, their supplies could not run out anymore, but still remain. Not even converted into constant.

 

She decided to hold control on the hormones of women. Only females should be bred. According to the biology of human beings, this constant-bearing-angle strategy has been suggested as a fundamental visuomotor heuristic and as an instance of Darwinian intelligence that overcomes the need for complex and expensive computations involving multiple sources of uncertainty. She tried to change the theory. She tried to mould the hormones into the variety she wanted. She ordered the machines in privacy. What was her plan? She was thinking to have the useless faithless male species extincted from the entire world. The GG project. Girls’ Generation.

 

She was going to try a very horrible test. She was going to up the hormones from the women without giving them any shot of chloroform. She did it all by herself. She prayed to Jesus Christ before doing any criminal offences. She believed that the injured were helping her for the better future of women. She was not forcing them. She was improving them.

 

She then had the vacuum cleaner-like machine so called “The NW”. It probably referred to THE NEW WORLD. A new world with women. She placed the NW in the place-where-to-be-un-mentioned and up the hormones. It hurt like pain. It was so absurd. It was too painful. It was like hell before they helped her reach the destination of the women in the future, the heaven of women. There was no clue in what the future of the women would be like, but, for now, it was placed in ponds of blood.

 

That was not finished. Their dead bodies were clung tight above the rain water-leaping ceiling. They were sunk in the tubes of blue-neon coloured sticky fluid. After 3 months, the flesh weakened. She carried them out of the tubes by sliding them through the dropper.

 

There were thin layers of liquid stuck onto the skin like yellow-mango jelly. She collected them from each body and had them kept in glass bottles. She then filtered each of the samples in the distillation. It fractioned it and received two different kinds of liquid. One seemed like plasma, the clear liquid part of blood, in which the blood cells float. Another played the role of blood cells, if compared with the ordinary human being’s blood circulation. But, this whole thing was different from an ordinary person. This was to create super humans. In fact, super women.

 

The one seemed like plasma was named the kenteris and the one seemed like blood cells were so called pentesis. They were again kept in some more separate bottles. And for sure, in EunSoo’s point of view, she thought the plan she was carrying out was perfectly working. Perfectly.

 

The future super women were developing their organs in the long frozen tank. They were growing day by day. The functions were inserted into the bresinis (the so-called brain in ordinary beings). Many varieties of languages used by people around the world were typed into their bresinis with codes. The abilities were added. The movements were concealed. Their characteristics and personalities were also running under the control of the monster, EunSoo. She was the main remote of everything of the GG project.

 

The plan was working. Yes, it was. But it would take a long time. It would take 21 years to create the super women. 21 years. She waited for 21 years patiently. Time was moving too slow. She was also getting older and older. She was no longer a young woman anymore. She was entering her 40s.

 

Her patience which had held her temper back tight had not let her down. She finally succeeded. Her gamble worked out. Heroes were born. They were created. 9 samples of the project GG had made their first step into the world. TaeYeon, Sunny, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany, HyoYeon, SooYoung and SeoHyun. They were the 9 samples created by their mom, Yen EunSoo. Now that they were created, they were to follow the orders of EunSoo, to practically prove that her theory had really worked and that they were robotic. Not humans. They were robotic humans who had no heart and feelings, but only knew their target and determination, and would sacrifice anything willingly to achieve their goal.

 

She used those women’s body illegally. She up the hormones illegally. She took off the kenteris and pentesis illegally. She ordered machines illegally. She created them illegally. Everything she did was illegal. But after all, she could prove it. GG project was starting....to take over the world.....


A/N: So, here's how the GG project was created. Starting from the next chapter, there won't be much of EunSoo's part anymore. The granted are going to be in the main part on now, so expect~ xD Btw, thank you for subscribing the story!! I lubb you guys!